To all "Hernandez is a SCUMBAG" cheerleaders...

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

Re: To all

In response to NedBraden's comment:

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

In response to digger0862's comment:

http://miketanier.sportsonearthblog.com/a-mystery-that-is-not-like-the-movies/

http://deadspin.com/the-stupid-stupid-implications-about-aaron-hernandezs-533027745

LOL

That Deadspin nails it and mocks the Babes, Pezzies, TCals and others here who have the brain development of a 10 year old.

The last line in the mocking piece is hilarious with regards to this whole Patriot Way media and how BB has lost it:

"and Sebastian Vollmer, who is from Germany."

bawhahah!  Yes, we fought Germany twice in two world wars, so BB really blew it in not passing on the best RT in the AFC.   Good stuff.

You really are brain dead. I haven't been griping about BB blowing a pick because of character. You're a moron. You prove that daily.

You said BB should "resign" just 2 days ago in TCal's thread.   That kind of a statement makes you a moron, obviously so.  You also likely have a small wee wee.

A player has made a mistake off the fielfd. He was a 4th rd pick.  The arrogance you dopes showcase in terms of holding BB or Kraft responsible for any off field action is ridiculous.  Many teams have to deal with off field issues, whether it's drugs, DUIs, domestic incidents, etc, It's disappointing, but it happens.

2.7 mil cap hit this year, a large one next year where the legal process will carry through and if it's a felony conviction, NE can void the deal outright.

Run the ball.  That's how you'll win a SB anyway. Watch the master do his thing.

This is a moronic comeback. Bb should given a talkin to by Kraft and it needs to be stern. Yes, they couldn't have predicted Hernandez would do this, but, bb drafting Hernandez and the rest of the troubled Florida players was a direct result of bb putting too much stock in his personal relationship and not enough stock in his scouting dept and talent evaluators. 

His relationships are clouding his judgement and have led to many questionable picks. This needs to be addressed.

i understand you are upset because your idol is a made to be a mere mortal. No mortal is above reproach, and bb by my estimation, should be reigned in by Kraft. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

In response to pcmIV's comment:

[QUOTE]

In response to pezz4pats' comment:

After BB leads us to a 9-7 season, this year, because he totally destroyed the #1 offense and they miss the play-offs, it will become more and more apparent.  

That is a pretty bold prediction.  Of course its hard to take anything you say seriously when you complain about the team sucking for 8 years.

Just try to ignore the pink helmets. They think the game is all about names on the backs of jerseys and only about stats. They don't get it's about concepts and balance. 

[/QUOTE]

Concepts and balance are executed by players with names on their jerseys. 

you honestly feel comfortable with the balance we have now? Our entire receiving offense blown up and a defense that has not exactly lit it up in recent years. I don't think amendola, Edelman, Ballard, the veteran cast offs and rooks scare anyone. A crippled and injury prone Gronk just adds to the mess. Your architect, a god amongst men, got us here. Lets hope he can get us out of this.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from rtuinila. Show rtuinila's posts

In response to PatsEng's comment:

So rtuinila, am I still not nice or was I correct in using my experience in growing up in similar neighborhoods as Hern and looking objectively at the situation to form an opinion?

Thanks for judging me as a not so nice person, you're a nice person

I swear by lil 10 pound bearded baby Jesus

I still think that until all the facts come out, no one should be judging him. Like I said before there are an awful lot of convicted killers and rapists that actually didn't do the crime they were convicted of. 

I also know that, coming from a neighborhood like the one AH came out of, He could have gotten someone angry enough to have them frame him. 

I also know that I am not a nice person, far from it, but I do try everyday to be better. And lastly, I did not judge you to be a not nice person. It is not my place to judge others. 

If AH did commit the murder, I will be even more saddened by his actions because it is  such a senseless waste of a life (Odins), a waste of talent (AH's) and a waste of another life (also AH's). But I wouldn't derive any pleasure from crowing "he did it" before the facts are out.

BTW I thought Odin was shot in the back of the head, execution style but now I guess he wasn't?  

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

In response to rtuinila's comment:

[QUOTE]

So rtuinila, am I still not nice or was I correct in using my experience in growing up in similar neighborhoods as Hern and looking objectively at the situation to form an opinion?

I still think that until all the facts come out, no one should be judging him. Like I said before there are an awful lot of convicted killers and rapists that actually didn't do the crime they were convicted of. 

I also know that, coming from a neighborhood like the one AH came out of, He could have gotten someone angry enough to have them frame him. 

I also know that I am not a nice person, far from it, but I do try everyday to be better. And lastly, I did not judge you to be a not nice person. It is not my place to judge others. 

[/QUOTE]

It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood...a beautiful day in the neighborhood...

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Had an NFL career, beautiful house,fiance,newborn child and tons of money.

But he's a murdering thug.

And a real stupid one at that.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriots. Show themightypatriots's posts

I stopped  likeing him when he ignored his teammates that tried to celebrate with him after his TD catch in the Super Bowl.  Pompous prik should have been cut years ago.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from rtuinila. Show rtuinila's posts

In response to NoMorePensionLooting's comment:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood...a beautiful day in the neighborhood...

[/QUOTE]

And if fewer people engaged in gossip it probably would be.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from georom4. Show georom4's posts

AH is scum...I dont need a guilty verdict to tell me this...I am under no obligation to have a presumption of innocence in my opinion. I do have common sense which apparently is lacking here on this forum for those who don't want to "rush" to judgement - which includes his own employer who drafted him and paid him over 50 million dollars. It must be nice to live near da Nile like many do. 

As always - 100% correct!

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

What we said/thought of him before we knew this, or before we knew him capable of it proves only our naivite' and well wishes for the team. If he did this, then he IS a scum-bag, and probably always was--we just didnt know it yet. Kudos to Bob Kraft for cutting him loose BEFORE the coppers picked him up. Good ridance, this opens up a clean roster spot for Tebow.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

If AH did commit the murder, I will be even more saddened by his actions because it is  such a senseless waste of a life (Odins), a waste of talent (AH's) and a waste of another life (also AH's). But I wouldn't derive any pleasure from crowing "he did it" before the facts are out.

BTW I thought Odin was shot in the back of the head, execution style but now I guess he wasn't?  

u are just a sad person...please drop the "framing" nonsense, it is silly on the face of it and makes you look blind and callous

and please admit if this was a Jet u would be crowing up a storm or laughing ur *ss off or at the very least not giving him anywhere near this amount of rope

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to kelvana33's comment:

with apologies to james hetfield sad but true

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheMaskedAvenger. Show TheMaskedAvenger's posts

Yep

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from wonderdrums. Show wonderdrums's posts

There has to be a whole lot more to this. The argument for motive can't solely be that he felt "disrespected". If AH truly is the shooter and that's the reason why, then clearly he is mentally ill and it's even more sad. No rational person can say they would murder someone for feeling disrespected I don't care how angry they were. There has to be more we don't know. 

I'm curious to hear about the other two as well. If they're so morally upstanding then why not try to be the voice of reason with AH when he started talking craziness. That's what friends do. I have a feeling between the three of them, noone has a moral leg to stand on and it's going to become a he said, she said drama. I hope this resolves quickly and we can move onto talking about football again soon. 

Go Pats!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

I agree!

p.s.  Nice Avatar!

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from MrCricket. Show MrCricket's posts

In response to wonderdrums' comment:

There has to be a whole lot more to this. The argument for motive can't solely be that he felt "disrespected". If AH truly is the shooter and that's the reason why, then clearly he is mentally ill and it's even more sad. No rational person can say they would murder someone for feeling disrespected I don't care how angry they were. There has to be more we don't know. 

I'm curious to hear about the other two as well. If they're so morally upstanding then why not try to be the voice of reason with AH when he started talking craziness. That's what friends do. I have a feeling between the three of them, noone has a moral leg to stand on and it's going to become a he said, she said drama. I hope this resolves quickly and we can move onto talking about football again soon. 

Go Pats!

dude, it's pretty clear. hernandez called two of his gangster friends from CT to go with him and do the hit. hernanez is the guy with the $ and guns. hernandez is the one who knew the victim. obviously his CT buddies took the murder weapon back to CT or disposed of it somewhere else. they've already got one of the friends, soon they will have the other. he's not mentally ill, he's a thug, they aren't thugs because they think rationally. 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Twitter...

Aaron Hernandez @AaronHernandez 12 Jun

"either you run the day, or the day runs you." hope y'all had a good one

-------------------------------

I guess today ran Aaron Hernandez!

---------------------------------------------

check out my Patriots photoshops @ patsfanfotoshop.tumblr.com for some good laughs.

Photobucket

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

"No rational person can say they would murder someone for feeling disrespected I don't care how angry they were. "

Sorry, but this comment shows your ignorance of gang and street culture. In those circles, disrespect is absoluately punishable by death. You might find it hard to understand but it's entirely rational within that context. I'm not saying it's a culture I believe in, I am not above judging other cultures and so I condemn that. 

What you have to wrap your head around is what seems rational in your cultural framework appears irrational to those outside of it and vice versa. 

Sure, there could be more to the story but it's perfectly reasonable that disrespect could be the motive.

Sections
Shortcuts