To all "Hernandez is a SCUMBAG" cheerleaders...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Re: To all

In response to NedBraden's comment:

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

In response to digger0862's comment:

http://miketanier.sportsonearthblog.com/a-mystery-that-is-not-like-the-movies/

http://deadspin.com/the-stupid-stupid-implications-about-aaron-hernandezs-533027745

LOL

That Deadspin nails it and mocks the Babes, Pezzies, TCals and others here who have the brain development of a 10 year old.

The last line in the mocking piece is hilarious with regards to this whole Patriot Way media and how BB has lost it:

"and Sebastian Vollmer, who is from Germany."

bawhahah!  Yes, we fought Germany twice in two world wars, so BB really blew it in not passing on the best RT in the AFC.   Good stuff.

You really are brain dead. I haven't been griping about BB blowing a pick because of character. You're a moron. You prove that daily.

You said BB should "resign" just 2 days ago in TCal's thread.   That kind of a statement makes you a moron, obviously so.  You also likely have a small wee wee.

A player has made a mistake off the fielfd. He was a 4th rd pick.  The arrogance you dopes showcase in terms of holding BB or Kraft responsible for any off field action is ridiculous.  Many teams have to deal with off field issues, whether it's drugs, DUIs, domestic incidents, etc, It's disappointing, but it happens.

2.7 mil cap hit this year, a large one next year where the legal process will carry through and if it's a felony conviction, NE can void the deal outright.

Run the ball.  That's how you'll win a SB anyway. Watch the master do his thing.

More lies and nonsense from the nutcase. I have said for long time BB should just stick to coaching the team. I don't call for his resignation. You're an imbecile.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

http://deadspin.com/the-stupid-stupid-implications-about-aaron-hernandezs-533027745

LOL

That Deadspin nails it and mocks the Babes, Pezzies, TCals and others here who have the brain development of a 10 year old.

The last line in the mocking piece is hilarious with regards to this whole Patriot Way media and how BB has lost it:

bawhahah!  Yes, we fought Germany twice in two world wars, so BB really blew it in not passing on the best RT in the AFC.   Good stuff.

You really are brain dead. I haven't been griping about BB blowing a pick because of character. You're a moron. You prove that daily.

You said BB should "resign" just 2 days ago in TCal's thread.   That kind of a statement makes you a moron, obviously so.  You also likely have a small wee wee.

A player has made a mistake off the fielfd. He was a 4th rd pick.  The arrogance you dopes showcase in terms of holding BB or Kraft responsible for any off field action is ridiculous.  Many teams have to deal with off field issues, whether it's drugs, DUIs, domestic incidents, etc, It's disappointing, but it happens.

2.7 mil cap hit this year, a large one next year where the legal process will carry through and if it's a felony conviction, NE can void the deal outright.

Run the ball.  That's how you'll win a SB anyway. Watch the master do his thing.

More lies and nonsense from the nutcase. I have said for long time BB should just stick to coaching the team. I don't call for his resignation. You're an imbecile.

He accused me of the exact same thing but if you look in that thread I clearly posted this...

'Maybe it is time for BB to step down... from GM.  I still want him as a coach'

and

'I think BB needs to focus on one or the other.  GM or Coach, chose ONE'

Clearly he makes thing up or assumes people said something they actually never said.   He argues about everything, even when he is completely wrong.  When is this troll going to stop his shenanigans?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

LOL

He accused me of the exact same thing but if you look in that thread I clearly posted this...

'Maybe it is time for BB to step down... from GM.  I still want him as a coach'

and

'I think BB needs to focus on one or the other.  GM or Coach, chose ONE'

Clearly he makes thing up or assumes people said something they actually never said.   He argues about everything, even when he is completely wrong.  When is this troll going to stop his shenanigans?

He will stop.... when his mental illness is cured.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

In response to rtuinila's comment:

In response to PatsEng's comment:

So rtuinila, am I still not nice or was I correct in using my experience in growing up in similar neighborhoods as Hern and looking objectively at the situation to form an opinion?

Thanks for judging me as a not so nice person, you're a nice person

I swear by lil 10 pound bearded baby Jesus

I still think that until all the facts come out, no one should be judging him. Like I said before there are an awful lot of convicted killers and rapists that actually didn't do the crime they were convicted of. 

I also know that, coming from a neighborhood like the one AH came out of, He could have gotten someone angry enough to have them frame him. 

I also know that I am not a nice person, far from it, but I do try everyday to be better. And lastly, I did not judge you to be a not nice person. It is not my place to judge others. 

If AH did commit the murder, I will be even more saddened by his actions because it is  such a senseless waste of a life (Odins), a waste of talent (AH's) and a waste of another life (also AH's). But I wouldn't derive any pleasure from crowing "he did it" before the facts are out.

BTW I thought Odin was shot in the back of the head, execution style but now I guess he wasn't?  

What evidence do you need? They have video of Hernandez carrying the suspected gun, the shell casing in the drivers side, cideo of Hernandez driving into the park, gun shots being fired, Hernandez driving out of the park, they know Odin was shot by someone on the drivers side, and they have Hernandez attempting to destroy any evidence. This would have to be the most elabrate frame job in history if this was the case.

BTW not even one page back you said

"Then you aren't a very nice person. At least in my opinion."

so how did you not judge me to be a not nice person?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from rtuinila. Show rtuinila's posts

So rtuinila, am I still not nice or was I correct in using my experience in growing up in similar neighborhoods as Hern and looking objectively at the situation to form an opinion?

I still think that until all the facts come out, no one should be judging him. Like I said before there are an awful lot of convicted killers and rapists that actually didn't do the crime they were convicted of. 

I also know that, coming from a neighborhood like the one AH came out of, He could have gotten someone angry enough to have them frame him. 

I also know that I am not a nice person, far from it, but I do try everyday to be better. And lastly, I did not judge you to be a not nice person. It is not my place to judge others. 

If AH did commit the murder, I will be even more saddened by his actions because it is  such a senseless waste of a life (Odins), a waste of talent (AH's) and a waste of another life (also AH's). But I wouldn't derive any pleasure from crowing "he did it" before the facts are out.

BTW I thought Odin was shot in the back of the head, execution style but now I guess he wasn't?  

What evidence do you need? They have video of Hernandez carrying the suspected gun, the shell casing in the drivers side, cideo of Hernandez driving into the park, gun shots being fired, Hernandez driving out of the park, they know Odin was shot by someone on the drivers side, and they have Hernandez attempting to destroy any evidence. This would have to be the most elabrate frame job in history if this was the case.

When did this evidence become known to everybody not directly involved in the investigation? Long after everybody was judging him. Long after our discussion started.

I don't have to judge you to be not a nice person, your actions do it for me. You are ready to paint people with a broad brush guilt just because of their childhood. You would rather judge others on rumor and speculation instead of waiting for the facts to be known.  Can you admit that you do this?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from whodeawhodat. Show whodeawhodat's posts

When did this evidence become known to everybody not directly involved in the investigation? Long after everybody was judging him. Long after our discussion started.

I don't have to judge you to be not a nice person, your actions do it for me. You are ready to paint people with a broad brush guilt just because of their childhood. You would rather judge others on rumor and speculation instead of waiting for the facts to be known.  Can you admit that you do this?

When you psuedo brother in law is brutally murdered a mile from your house in a car you rented, you should do what you can to help find the killer(s).  When you destroy surveilence video, smash your phone and refuse to cooperate, you incriminate yourself.  I know what I would do if a neighbor let alone someone as close to my family as this guy was was murdered.  I am not judging him because of his past, I judge him by his actions in this case.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

What are you even talking about here? The guy expressed an opinion. Even courts allow "character witnesses". A person's past is fair game in drawing a conclusion about what you may suspect regarding the veracity of their situation.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

wait so now you don't have to judge me after you already admitted that you did? As far as you know I could be a mass murderer or I could spend every weekend in a homeless shelter feeding the poor and devoting my life to improving others. You don't know so yes you are judging me simply by what you've read on a website. Same as I did Hernandez. Except I brought in my life experiences and after hearing reports of what happened when the whole event took place then hearing stories about his past and his current relationship to that past I formed an opinion on what happened. Yes that means I made a judgement on him but that doesn't mean my judgement can't change. I'm not the end all be all, but thank you for thinking I am. It's called adaptation and evolution of thought. As more facts and knowledge is gained you change your opinion based on that new data. It's part of being human. Unless you are telling me you never form any opinion until every fact is absolutely known. Of course not since you judged me to not be nice without actually knowing one thing about me other than I had an opinion that Hernandez was involved with the murder and I don't want that type of player on the team.

Sections
Shortcuts