To all my Republican colleagues...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

To all my Republican colleagues...

Smile.

http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/frame_game/2012/11/obama_the_moderate_republican_what_the_2012_election_should_teach_the_gop.html?wpisrc=most_viral

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME2. Show NEGAME2's posts

Re: To all my Republican colleagues...

I keep clicking on your www.slate and it's not going anywhere -- kinda like your party.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriots. Show themightypatriots's posts

Congratulations Republicrats, the special interests who bought your candidates will continue to get their way.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from thehub. Show thehub's posts

Well lets see how Oblunder does over the next four years. His leadership skills (not) and fabulous ideas (not) should really help create jobs. More takers than givers is a bubble that will burst at some point. 

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

In response to JintsFan's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to NY-PATS-FAN4's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Smile.

http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/frame_game/2012/11/obama_the_moderate_republican_what_the_2012_election_should_teach_the_gop.html?wpisrc=most_viral

[/QUOTE]

To You and all your Republican Colleagues:

YOU LOST-BIG

Learn from it or watch your Party lose even more in the future

which is fine by me  :  )

See I'm Smiling!

[/QUOTE]

I suppose no one ever told you that one need not be Republican to have Republican colleagues. Or, perhaps, you simply never attended school.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from thehub. Show thehub's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to thehub's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Well lets see how Oblunder does over the next four years. His leadership skills (not) and fabulous ideas (not) should really help create jobs. More takers than givers is a bubble that will burst at some point. 

[/QUOTE]

translation: WAAAAAAAAAH!

[/QUOTE]

Not at all Jints. Just like when your team beat my team (twice) it's just back to work abeget better at what we do. It's all good. I just don't think he is the right guy for th job. No disrespect at all. Just my opinion. time will tell. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from seymonster. Show seymonster's posts

keep going!  Obama needs more of your tears to fill Michelle's bath tonight.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tomhab. Show Tomhab's posts

It's an ObamaNation!!!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from raptor64d. Show raptor64d's posts

I will smile when the Libs who voted this guy four more years can't afford to heat their house or fill their car. Or just get a job when another company folds because of the crushing regulations and Obamacare. I am from Mass, Lib central, but I joined the military(which is full of conservatives, I wonder why) and now live In Tucson Az ......thank God!!!!!!!! My vote at least counted and went to Romney who would have turned this economy around. But you get the government you deserve, but I can say I didn't do it. I love going home to New England to visit family and see some Pats games on occasion but usually can't wait to leave because it takes awhile to get the stench of Lib land off me and I am sick of seeing the Nanny state that place has become.  Now lets get back to talking football and how bad the Pats will beat the Bills! :)

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from raptor64d. Show raptor64d's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

translation: WAAAAAAAAAH!

[/QUOTE]

Not at all Jints. Just like when your team beat my team (twice) it's just back to work abeget better at what we do. It's all good. I just don't think he is the right guy for th job. No disrespect at all. Just my opinion. time will tell. 

[/QUOTE]

Also there are four family's who's loved ones were in Lybia who know Obama isn't right for this job.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Oops, I'm in the Loser thread :)

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME2. Show NEGAME2's posts

to Romney--liar, liar, pants on fire!!

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME2. Show NEGAME2's posts

In response to raptor64d's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I will smile when the Libs who voted this guy four more years can't afford to heat their house or fill their car. Or just get a job when another company folds because of the crushing regulations and Obamacare. I am from Mass, Lib central, but I joined the military(which is full of conservatives, I wonder why) and now live In Tucson Az ......thank God!!!!!!!! My vote at least counted and went to Romney who would have turned this economy around. But you get the government you deserve, but I can say I didn't do it. I love going home to New England to visit family and see some Pats games on occasion but usually can't wait to leave because it takes awhile to get the stench of Lib land off me and I am sick of seeing the Nanny state that place has become.  Now lets get back to talking football and how bad the Pats will beat the Bills! :)

[/QUOTE]  please go back to to Az  and don't bother coming  back Ma is a blue state if u don't like it GTFO,

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

In response to COMMIE-CONTRARIAN's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to NY-PATS-FAN4's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Smile.

[/QUOTE]

hey moron,obama has ALWAYS been a moderate republican! i am an independent, thats y i have liked him.. he's only "liberal" to your kind because he's BLACK, kenyan, from hawaii and has some implied muslim tinge.  so welcome to reality! how was the sand down there?

[/QUOTE]

Umm...I have never doubted this.