To all my Republican colleagues...

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mgraham. Show mgraham's posts

Re: To all my Republican colleagues...

Interesting discussions on this thread. I have to say that I really didn't care who won this election .. because all politics are local ( read how does it effect me). My only 3 concerns were jobs, social security, and medicare.

Since I am in a cetain demographic ( read geezer!) both contenders didn't effect me from the SS and medicare issues ( Romney's voucher system only effected those under 55).

The jobs issue, I look at as being purely rhetoric since at the federal level, job creation can only be done on an an infrastructuere level .. roads, bridges , etc and this is only temporary and at a federal expense ,to boot ( kinda like Roosevelt depression era programs). The key is manufacturing jobs and that can only be only be done at at the federal level via tariffs and other foriegn  trade restrictions. With the curent trade deficit ..this is virtually impossible. Manufacturing jobs creation is only possible at the state level and those clowns dont have a clue.

I do give OBama credit with the automotive bailout. I work for a company out of Detroit and this was a plus to the area. The Flint Buick plant is now reopening. You have to love the Eminem/ Chrysler commercial that was done at the Superbowl. I cant say i am wild about the financial institution concessions.

Also, whoever was to win this election was going to benefit on the fiscal level because of the deescalation of our military involvement. I will not comment as to whether this is right or wrong, but just acknowledge this was an ATM withdrawal of gargantuan expense. Before you make any judgement of my opinion on this , I will say that  am a veteran.

Quite possibly if I was female I might have had other concerns  but I am not .. so how does that effect me.. all politics are  local  or sexist!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to JintsFan's comment:

In response to NY-PATS-FAN4's comment:

Smile.

http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/frame_game/2012/11/obama_the_moderate_republican_what_the_2012_election_should_teach_the_gop.html?wpisrc=most_viral

To You and all your Republican Colleagues:

YOU LOST-BIG

Learn from it or watch your Party lose even more in the future

which is fine by me  :  )

See I'm Smiling!

Of course they will lose more in the future. Women and minorities have taken over the electorate slowly but surely. And the country has been going to hell in a handbasket. Coincidence?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to JintsFan's comment:

In response to raptor64d's comment:

I will smile when the Libs who voted this guy four more years can't afford to heat their house or fill their car. Or just get a job when another company folds because of the crushing regulations and Obamacare. I am from Mass, Lib central, but I joined the military(which is full of conservatives, I wonder why) and now live In Tucson Az ......thank God!!!!!!!! My vote at least counted and went to Romney who would have turned this economy around. But you get the government you deserve, but I can say I didn't do it. I love going home to New England to visit family and see some Pats games on occasion but usually can't wait to leave because it takes awhile to get the stench of Lib land off me and I am sick of seeing the Nanny state that place has become.  Now lets get back to talking football and how bad the Pats will beat the Bills! :)

that reminds me..gotta cut the military budget too

gotta stop the GOP war lovers from bombing women and children so their rich country club buddies can get fat contractor and security contracts

thanks for the reminder bro!

Hunh? In what way is Obama not a war lover or a bomber of women and children? Because he ended the Iraq war 3 yeras later than he promised he would?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Homecheese. Show Homecheese's posts

You know what disgusts me? Is when people say they'll be happy to see Obama fail or they say they want him to fail, simply because they don't like him or the party and their guy didn't win. I hated Bush and never voted for him but when he got his second term, I wanted to see him succeed because I want America to succeed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from sam0377. Show sam0377's posts

Pats Win superbowl. I can feel it today. The rest doesnt change our lives. I am in seattle today and still looking for freaking marijuana.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jaxpat. Show jaxpat's posts

In response to seymonster's comment:

keep going!  Obama needs more of your tears to fill Michelle's bath tonight.

Bottom line......the republicans are paying for "The Ghost of George Bush".  American is scared to death to have the economy and foreign policy bottom out like it was with the Bush administratin.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts