To all Patriot fans...

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonIrishGuy. Show BostonIrishGuy's posts

Re: To all Patriot fans...

Whatever loser. Donkeys got lucky. Refs didn't help with their biased calls. Pats will be back with a vengeance

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

Why do you come here?  Oh, you are insecure and like to troll.  Go play at a Denver site.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from JohnHannahrulz. Show JohnHannahrulz's posts

My dinner includes post 9/11 oil futures.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from umichfan. Show umichfan's posts

In response to Davedsone's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Why do you come here?  Oh, you are insecure and like to troll.  Go play at a Denver site.

[/QUOTE]

What I don't understand if why this site lets these creeps on here!  I have them all on ignore because they ad nothing to the conversations.  They must live really pathetic lives to troll on another teams MB!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

I've had this moron on ignore for weeks. Don't know what he said, don't care.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxrockursox. Show soxrockursox's posts

Ok here you go papa jons 18 gratswe lost got out played and yes no biases officals,dmc got away with one which could have een a td .Go Pats next year.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BigMustache. Show BigMustache's posts

In response to PapaJohn18's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I'm the smartest Pats fan on this board, but I can't defend Brady's poor performance.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from SFBostonFan. Show SFBostonFan's posts

In response to umichfan's comment:

In response to Davedsone's comment:

What I don't understand if why this site lets these creeps on here!  I have them all on ignore because they ad nothing to the conversations.  They must live really pathetic lives to troll on another teamsMB!!

===============================

I copy and paste this from another post I made about trolls. Papa John does not bother me because I don't respond to him. You guys continue to do so & he loves the fame---yup, your derogatory remarks give him his jollies. He has and continues to aggravate you because you let him/her.

I reiterate that much of the aggravation can be avoided by ulitimately not responding to a troll & feeding him/her. Their satisfaction is knowing they upset us.

Thus, I fail to understand why so many posters get angry when non local fans get on a Boston forum and root against our teams.  This is, in fact, freedom of speech.  Being a long time Boston teams fan and realizing our Sox-Yankees, Celtics-Lakers etc. rivalries, yup I get upset when NY & LA fans(trolls) or fans of other teams don’t like ours but, fortunately, I realize that whatever they say demeaning to our team/players/predicting a loss etc. has no effect on the outcome of the game decided on the field. However many root against us will  not influence our team to lose. And then this in many cases instigates name calling and if you have fun going back and forth with someone or a few like in a tennis match because you can't agree on something, good for you. In my opinion, calling someone a name because they discredited your team feeds the troll & with his/her belly full, he/she responds.  You tell them to go away, go on another board, on their own board etc. but I prefer that if I disagree or am upset at a person’s personal insults on me or my team,  then I offer what I hope is an objective opinion and do this a couple of times in rebuttal and when there is no agreement, an impasse, in my opinion, it is the more reasonable person who backs away. I have always found that it is a no win situation trying to argue with a person who is unreasonable. Anyway, my $.02 !!!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from catbuttbuster45. Show catbuttbuster45's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

You should watch my avatar BUST-CHISE!

Imagine the world's most famous NY Jets Troll crawling on his hands and knees to sneak up on the neighborhood kitties and WAM!...then, 5 minuets later you're explaining to your mom why you have no pants on and you're picking cat litter out of your, ahem, special hair location at the top front of your legs...BWAHAHAHA!!!!

Oh BUST-CHISE...sad little BUST-CHISE...meowwwwwwwwww

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

this is a pats board papa dork, of course many thought the pats would win. Congrats to the broncos, now GFY

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

In response to redsoxfan94's comment:
    [QUOTE]

this is a pats board papa dork, of course many thought the pats would win. Congrats to the broncos, now GFY

[/QUOTE]

Agree.. She just keeps coming back lol 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

EVERYBODY LETS MAKE A COMMITMENT NOT TO RESPOND TO ANYMORE OF THESE TROLLS IN 2014

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from jaxpat. Show jaxpat's posts

In response to kansaspatriot's comment:
    [QUOTE]

EVERYBODY LETS MAKE A COMMITMENT NOT TO RESPOND TO ANYMORE OF THESE TROLLS IN 2014

[/QUOTE]

papa John has been on my ignore list....don't even know what he said.....besides that pizza sucks...wouldn't touch the stuff

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hingham Hammer. Show Hingham Hammer's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I see our loser jets fan is here.

If it wasn't for the Pat's in the playoffs every year he wouldn't get to see playoff football.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

PapaJohn is a Colts fan who jumped ship and admitted it.  He's not especially intelligent, so take his posts with grains of salt.  You're reading material written by a Manning fan, not a Bronco's fan.  When they lose, watch him post that he never liked the Broncs.

The funny part is watching him have his meltdown before the SB is played.  

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sam-Adams. Show Sam-Adams's posts

Congrats to the Broncos, they put together a great team last offseason.....don't forget it was only a clerical error that cost them Elvis Dummervil. That said, they stayed healthy and outmatched the Pats in every phase and deserve to go to the bowl.
    I don't think they'll fair as well against a healthy Hawks defense....

Hmmmmm, I wonder what would have happened if we didn't lose Wilfork/Kelly/Mayo/Gronk and Hernandez? An offense totally built to hightlight the tight end and we start the season with Who-Man.  

What confuses me is why a Jets fan would hate the Pats so much that he'd lie about who he is, jump on the bandwagon of team the Pats are playing just to stay here to taunt.

Leon, please, just come out and admit you're a Pats fan and end this

24. This post has been removed.