To all Pats fans...Leon, UD and your multiple personalities are welcomed as well.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from gr82bme. Show gr82bme's posts

Re: To all Pats fans...Leon, UD and your multiple personalities are welcomed as well.

In Response to Re: To all Pats fans...Leon, UD and your multiple personalities are welcomed as well.:
    [QUOTE]Thanks guys, PFinpa420 I feel better all ready, little woozy from the meds but they say that will go away. What's funny do watch my diet because my dad died of this at 57. So I'm happy to be here with you all. 
    Posted by harleyroadking11[/QUOTE]

Harley:   I'd like to join the many others in wishing you a speedy recovery.  GO HARLEY and GO PATS!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking11. Show harleyroadking11's posts

Re: To all Pats fans...Leon, UD and your multiple personalities are welcomed as well.

In Response to Re: To all Pats fans...Leon, UD and your multiple personalities are welcomed as well.:
    [QUOTE]Harley, Get well!
    Posted by UD6[/QUOTE]

Thanks underdog....luck to your boys today

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking11. Show harleyroadking11's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: To all Pats fans...Leon, UD and your multiple personalities are welcomed as well. : Harley:   I'd like to join the many others in wishing you a speedy recovery.  GO HARLEY and GO PATS!
    Posted by gr82bme[/QUOTE]

Thanks gr82bme,  right now it's not 2gr82bme.....go Pats

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: To all Pats fans...Leon, UD and your multiple personalities are welcomed as well. : Sorry ... I see that PatsEng had already mentioned Sonny Mclean's.
    Posted by stank[/QUOTE]

Hey you just seconded his response.  Good input nonetheless. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ksilvia723. Show ksilvia723's posts

I've been a fan since 1986..."Squish the Fish"  I had season tickets (through marriage) from 2004 to 2009. My last game was the October snow game last year.  Lost them in the divorce.  (miss them more than the ex) Most exciting sports moment...watching them win that 1st superbowl.  After all the years as a Red Sox fan and the "wait until next year" seasons.  It was a dream come true!!!  It is great to be a Boston Fan!  GO PATS!!!

Sections
Shortcuts