To All Ray Lewis Apologists...here you go

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

Re: To All Ray Lewis Apologists...here you go

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

The NFL pretty much sucks in general. Great game; great atheletes; crap fans; crap league, run by a craphead.

geez babe it's not that bad!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonSportsFan111. Show BostonSportsFan111's posts

In response to 56redsox's comment:

In response to BostonSportsFan111's comment:

Looks like it worked...

LMAO.....Good One 111...........

I'd love to take credit for this, but I found it on Yahoo...

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 56redsox. Show 56redsox's posts

In response to tcal2-'s comment:

I hope he gets murdered on Super Bowl Sunday.

+100 tcal12. I Cant Stand Him........

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

In response to 42AND46's comment:

Ur trash

you cant seriously be backing lewis here....you have to be one he.ll of an ignorant troll to back up ray lewis. guy is scu.m.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

"you cant seriously be backing lewis here....you have to be one he.ll of an ignorant troll to back up ray lewis. guy is scu.m."

C'mon go easy on Jints he is still reeling from the news that ARoid has been juicing it up again and further staining NYC sports. 

It's been so long since he's seen the Giants on television he isn't sure who to root for anymore....

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to BostonTrollSpanker's comment:

"you cant seriously be backing lewis here....you have to be one he.ll of an ignorant troll to back up ray lewis. guy is scu.m."

C'mon go easy on Jints he is still reeling from the news that ARoid has been juicing it up again and further staining NYC sports. 

It's been so long since he's seen the Giants on television he isn't sure who to root for anymore....

well i am a mets fan so...

oh i know who to root for-ur daddies  :  )

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to redsoxfan94's comment:

Ur trash

you cant seriously be backing lewis here....you have to be one he.ll of an ignorant troll to back up ray lewis. guy is scu.m.

its not backing lewis its saying that anyone who posts he should get murdered is trash

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brady2Welker47. Show Brady2Welker47's posts

Ray Lewis = Murderer

Ray Lewis = Cheater

When asked about any of it....he shows how much of an arrogant p.o.ds he truly is! 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from LittleTimmy31. Show LittleTimmy31's posts

Lewis is not fooling me with his 'holier than thou' bullsh*t attitude. The guy was implicated in a double murder, is the most self-centered, big-mouthed, egotistical s.o.b around, and now reports of using banned substances! And what does he get? A shot at another SB win and a first ballot HOF induction!

The whole thing is obscene!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

In response to GEAUX-TIGRES's comment:

Your obsession will result in oral herpes. Nearly every player will do what it takes to get an edge. That includes Pats as well. Even coaching suffers from similar tendencies. So please. Get a life because nobody cares. Give Rodney a call about his mail order HGH to heal quicker. Stop pointing fingers.

thank you captain obvious....patriots even this year have been suspended for PED use....[cunningham, bolden]. obviously alot of players do it, but this is big news no matter how you try to spin it.

It may be news, but there may not be anything that can be done about it.  An investigation is going to take significantly longer than the amount of time left before the superbowl.  If an investigation does take place and he is found to have taken the PEDs, the result is tough sh*t. 

I am sure the NFL has numerous ongoing investigations like this.  I am sure that players who have been suspended for PED's use have played having enjoyed the benefits of those PED's before they were caught.  No different for Lewis here if he ends up getting caught. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

If my wishes came true, I'd be a Billionaire and all the trolls would have had their eyes burned out of their heads by now. I guess my wishes don't come true so banning my post was a bit extreme. 

You see, what the troll who was so offended doesn't get is the poetic justice behind Ray Ray getting Murdered on Super bowl Sunday since he committed his murder on Super Bowl Sunday.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

If my wishes came true, I'd be a Billionaire and all the trolls would have had their eyes burned out of their heads by now. I guess my wishes don't come true so banning my post was a bit extreme. 

You see, what the troll who was so offended doesn't get is the poetic justice behind Ray Ray getting Murdered on Super bowl Sunday since he committed his murder on Super Bowl Sunday.

tcal u are climbing new heights of logic with every word that's how off you are...and ur post was banned b/c it deserved to be

says a lot about u as a person too

u self righteous clowns crack me up-not all not babe and a few others but most here- when we all know it's over a football game and needing somewhere to put ur bitterness/sore loserness...kind of like all those loser rednecks with no job and less teeth hanging around casey anthony's house with signs and yelling thru bullhorns and blockng traffic to show their "outrage-get a life white trash

same mob mentality, same lack of perspective and same truths it shows about you

if the pats had won we wouldn't be hearing 3/4 of this crap thats how disingenuous it is

and no I am not a Lewis "apologist" and no i don't think people who commit crimes shouldn't be held accountable-i just know which way the wond blows my friends

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking1. Show harleyroadking1's posts

and if the Giants had lost you wouldn't be here at all now would you twerp

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking1. Show harleyroadking1's posts

tcal u are climbing new heights of logic with every word that's how off you are...and ur post was banned b/c it deserved to be

u self righteous clowns crack me up-not all not babe and a few others but most here- when we all know it's over a football game and needing somewhere to put ur bitterness/sore loserness...kind of like all those loser rednecks with no job and less teeth hanging around casey anthony's house with signs and yelling thru bullhorns and blockng traffic to show their "outrage-get a life white trash

if the pats had won we wouldn't be hearing 3/4 of this crap thats how disingenuous it is

and no I am not a Lewis "apologist" and no i don't think people who commit crimes shouldn't be held accountable-i just know which way the wond blows my friends

you like blowing your friends wond

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

you are right that we probobaly wouldnt care that much had the patriots won on sunday....thats a fair point. with that being said, im not making excuses about the patriots losing, they deserved to lose. all im saying is that this ray lewis act has grown very tired and im glad it will be over after sunday.

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

you are right that we probobaly wouldnt care that much had the patriots won on sunday....thats a fair point. with that being said, im not making excuses about the patriots losing, they deserved to lose. all im saying is that this ray lewis act has grown very tired and im glad it will be over after sunday.

i didnt mean you-or babe or a couple of others RSF

ur usually always rational or at least reasonable

the others here are phonies

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to RockScully's comment:

In response to harleyroadking1's comment:

you like blowing your friends wond

LOL!!   Truth.

wond, wind, whatever

typo but point remains

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking1. Show harleyroadking1's posts

^^^^^^^ 

sigmund thinks you had little slip there twerp, and I'm not talking about the one you wear under your jeans