To all the Gloom and Doomer's

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

Re: To all the Gloom and Doomer's

I stand by everything I stated before.  I'm so glad that I was wrong on some aspects, but you can't say I was wrong about needing to upgrade our pass rush...  This team has far exceeded my expectations, and now we all get to watch them in the playoffs!   

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

In Response to Re: To all the Gloom and Doomer's:
    Harvard should do a study on the psychology of those whose NFL season is about proving so-called gloomers, doomers, whiners, trolls wrong more than it is about the Patriots winning. Why is it SO important in your sports' personalities to spend SO MUCH time on this?  Like the alcoholic and his booze. There's 8 pages of this.  Pretty conclusive that there's some kind of obsession with looking for the "negative types."  At least the "whiners" actually wear their hearts on their sleeves: by stressing or worrying about a team's shortcomings it is DEMONSTRATIVE evidence of support for the Patriots. Bandwagoners is a term freely used and misapplied to lots of folks here who have followed the team DECADES before 2001. Do not respond to this because I AM right.   
    Posted by ipot

SAID ONE OF THE LOSERS IN QUESTION.  

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking11. Show harleyroadking11's posts

here she is again...thanks Tcal

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

I remember that Ram pre season game well. I remember thinking "wow, we have Brady and Belichick and our time is running out". I thought they would win 10 games because of those two guys alone. The schedule was a night mare and they have won some big big games this year!! I still fear the defense is going to bring an awesome season to a premature end and waste an outstanding effort by Brady and Belichick...I hope I'm wrong. I don't trust our defense to get off the field on 3rd downs and really I think if it weren't for Brady and the offense it would of killed us. Does it catch up with us in the playoffs? Maybe the cold weather will help us against other teams passing games, it should. When the weather neutralizes in Dallas (if we can get there) I hope our offense can explode and win it for us. Our pass rush is a problem, but it hasn't really hurt us. The D is ranked very poorly in a lot of the major categories, yet I think they are improving...but will it be enough. I wish we had one more impact player on the D's side, just one and I'd feel much more confident.   

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Thanks Harley I needed that.  Best asset's in the business.

mthurl, is there any fan of any team that feels confident they can stop us?  We have already beaten all the top Defenses, making some look very silly.  Brady and the Boys will dominate in the climate controlled confines of Dallas.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking11. Show harleyroadking11's posts

Tcal yer most welcome man I thank you lol

I wish the SB were to be played in a snowstorm....the Pats are invincible in the snow

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

Thanks Harley I needed that.  Best asset's in the business. mthurl, is there are fan of any team that feels confident they can stop us?  We have already beaten all the top Defenses, making some look very silly.  Brady and the Boys will dominate in the climate controlled confines of Dallas.
    Posted by tcal2-

We are as battle tested in the regular season this year as they come. We have taken on all of them and beaten them. Do the rookies on our team scare you a little heading into the post season? I worry or at least am a little concerned they will be really nervous, but they have played on Monday Nights, Sunday Nights and had all the hype games of the week in their pocket at this point...still it's the playoffs.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

Many will need to change their board names to post here again, barring a confessional/mea culpa.
    Posted by BBReigns

You should know a thing or two about that, you've had to change your name...what? A hundred times?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

In Response to Re: To all the Gloom and Doomer's :  You should know a thing or two about that, you've had to change your name...what? A hundred times?
    Posted by mthurl

yeah, but not because he was a bandwagon fan, or nay-sayer fan

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

In Response to Re: To all the Gloom and Doomer's : We are as battle tested in the regular season this year as they come. We have taken on all of them and beaten them. Do the rookies on our team scare you a little heading into the post season? I worry or at least am a little concerned they will be really nervous, but they have played on Monday Nights, Sunday Nights and had all the hype games of the week in their pocket at this point...still it's the playoffs.
    Posted by mthurl

BB will have them ready.  After the first series they will settle in just fine. 

11. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts