To all the pats fans out there!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from nepats51. Show nepats51's posts

To all the pats fans out there!

Is it just me, or is it all the pats fans that still cant watch the highlights of that damn SB against the giants, and have to turn the channel, i still from this day, ask HOW!! in the heck did manning find himself out of that mess and complete it to that crazy catch!! HATE THE GIANTS!! lol make me lose sleep  still! lol

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Re: To all the pats fans out there!

No one likes to relive painful events.  The results never change, so, why watch anyway?  It is human nature to either continually stare at the train wreck or turn away. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

The Buffalo Bills went to the Super Bowl four consecutive years. They are rightly one of the best teams ever.

However, they lost all four games. They are wrongly remembered as losers. I'll bet Bills fans shy from those highlights as well.

Could've, should've but didn't. I remember 2007 fondly, but I won't watch that super bowl ever again.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from unclealfie. Show unclealfie's posts

Can't help but picturing the SI photo of a giants OL with his arm wrapped around sey's neck as was reaching out for manning lite on that fateful play, every time I think of that game.

I'll never watch it again. I'd rather watch "three games to glory".

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tcal2. Show Tcal2's posts

I'd rather run naked through a field of Pricker Bushes then watch it again.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from 81pats12. Show 81pats12's posts

i cant do it!! the week they showed the 07 giants' americas' game i stayed away from the Nfl network that whole week.... i've ocassionally gone to the "game highlights" section of NFL-dot-com clicked on 2007... relive every game.... i go no further then the AFC championship game... damn!!! what could've been... i remember screaming with joy thinking eli was sacked joy turned to horror real effin quick!!.... sports are a hell of a drug

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from IndianaPatsFan. Show IndianaPatsFan's posts

Every time I watch the Tyree catch I yell for him to drop it. Or I tell Rodney to push that danm ball out of there! Wouldn't it be great to see that play go the other way JUST ONCE!!

I HATE watching highlights of a Patriots loss, period.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from N464Mex-N460A. Show N464Mex-N460A's posts

What if tyree had fallen on the ground instead of a body? No way he holds on.
    I've watched that game over and over and over again and it is heartbreaking...
    anybody think it is the greatest game ever?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

HOW!! in the heck did manning find himself out of that mess and complete it to that crazy catch!!

Its called holding to Richard Seymour and an illegal block to the back to Jarvis Green. Two no-calls against the Gi Aints O-line that resulted in what ESPN and the NFL network will enshrine as the greatest play in the history of the NFL. By the way, what ever did happen to that lucky TE that caught that prayer?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from N464Mex-N460A. Show N464Mex-N460A's posts

Tyree hasnt caught ONE ball since then... And i read that in the practice before the game he dropped EVRYTHING

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheCommittee. Show TheCommittee's posts

Tyree should never have been open to begin with. Asante Samuel completely blew his coverage on that play (if you watch the replay, you will notice that Samuel just abandons him about 20 yards from the line of scrimmage, most likely because he thought that the play was over).

Regardless, the worst thing about that play was the blatant holding on Seymour. The lineman put him in a headlock! When last I checked, that's holding.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

It just seems too unrealistic to be true, the better team lost that game.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

49Patriots.. tell that to Giant fans...... a some Patriot haters!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Shadowcpt. Show Shadowcpt's posts

If Mr. Pay me the money cornerback, aka, Assante Samuel held onto to the ball that went straight through his hands (the play before) then game would have been over. I know the Pats still need a good corner or two, but he was so over rated - he's a good route jumper but averagae at best on cover - and now he's yapping to Big Vince that "the Patriots don't care about you". I wish he would just shut up and go away.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mungomunro. Show Mungomunro's posts

I have noticed that you  hear less and less about how  great that play was.

If the hall of fame shows E.Manning's great escape they will have to photo shop  Sey and Green out of it.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from bdcsecurity. Show bdcsecurity's posts

We limit the rapid posting of multiple forum posts for quality reasons. You have submitted a forum post within the last several seconds. Please try again later.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from bdcsecurity. Show bdcsecurity's posts

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from ricky1554atl. Show ricky1554atl's posts

To this day, I still will not watch the replay of that game. Not even for a  minute. That catch is played on some commercial. I just sit there and think.....HOW did he ever hold on.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from bdcsecurity. Show bdcsecurity's posts

ADD YOUR THOUGHTS
    Fields marked with "*" are required.
    We don't allow HTML, but if you start your links with "http://" they will be clickable.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from bdcsecurity. Show bdcsecurity's posts

Bold (Ctrl+B)Italic (Ctrl+I)Underline (Ctrl+U)Unordered listAlign leftAlign center-- Font size --1 (8 pt)2 (10 pt)3 (12 pt)4 (14 pt)5 (18 pt)6 (24 pt)7 (36 pt)Insert pictureEmotionsInsert/edit linkUnlinkToggle fullscreen modePreview
     Mark this post as a QUESTION

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from unclealfie. Show unclealfie's posts

Its almost as if there were a conspiracy to insure that manning light got a super bowl ring, too.