To all those calling 4 Brady's benching during the 1st qtr

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brady2Moss07. Show Brady2Moss07's posts

To all those calling 4 Brady's benching during the 1st qtr

Get a life. And wait for the game to get done.

Harveywallbanger, your the worst of them.

Brady's playing through a injury and some of you guys are posting pictures of his house and try to make some cause and effect with his play. GET A LIFE. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brady2Moss07. Show Brady2Moss07's posts

Re: To all those calling 4 Brady's benching during the 1st qtr

Nobody gonna own up?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

Why would they.. they have a right to say crazy, stupid, ridiculous things because of their passion apparently. 

This team is far from perfect because of injuries, but they want to place the blame everywhere else. 

We still have Vereen coming back for our O, and Kelly and Talib hopefully will be back after the bye.  Maybe Armstead can add depth. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Trolls exposed.  Brady obviously fighting through an injured hand.  We are one bad call from being  7-1.  G.O.A.T.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

In response to tcal2-'s comment:

Trolls exposed.  Brady obviously fighting through an injured hand.  We are one bad call from being  7-1.  G.O.A.T.

Right but you called Nink, dink again.  Weren't you going to stop that?  What about Dropson?  C'mon man... I'm pleading with you.  No need for the monikers. 

These guys are what we have and they're trying to help our team win. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brady2Moss07. Show Brady2Moss07's posts

I just don't get people. I guess it's the internet, you get every idiots opinion. 

Brady does not have to decline because of his age. Hie is playing through a injury and wrs he is still building chemistry with. He is still getting it done.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from WazzuWheatfarmer. Show WazzuWheatfarmer's posts

I'll own up. I was calling for Brady's head. Knee-jerk reaction? Yeah, I'll admit it. But he was playing horribly at that point.  My bad.  We're lucky to have him, but I still say he doesn't look like Tom Brady yet this year.  

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brady2Moss07. Show Brady2Moss07's posts

In response to WazzuWheatfarmer's comment:

I'll own up. I was calling for Brady's head. Knee-jerk reaction? Yeah, I'll admit it. But he was playing horribly at that point.  My bad.  We're lucky to have him, but I still say he doesn't look like Tom Brady yet this year.  

He doesn't, but the patriots don't look like the patriots. A lot of injuries.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

In response to Getzo's comment:

Right but you called Nink, dink again.  Weren't you going to stop that?  What about Dropson?  C'mon man... I'm pleading with you.  No need for the monikers. 

These guys are what we have and they're trying to help our team win. 

I have called Dink, Dink since his very first game.  Find the game thread.  And I can't take credit for Dropson, that's not mine but I'll use it every time he drops a catchable ball.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

In response to WazzuWheatfarmer's comment:

Right, he's hurt.  I just hope now people see that it's not just the receivers, it's Brady too.  They all need to step it up.  I mean when he started looking toward Dobson things started to happen. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from HOTBLITZ. Show HOTBLITZ's posts

Ok I'll bite. 

First off nowhere in the game thread did I say bench Brady. 

By the title of the thread you'd have thought Brady was actually Brady like. I hate to break it to you but Brady's accuracy and decision making have been flat out bad all year except for the last drive against NO, about half of the FAlcon game and late in this one. He's yet to put together a good game this year. 

Yes he has limited weapons which should be taken in to account but that doesn't excuse how inaccurate he has really been. I am not making this up. Tom BRady is my fav player of all time but he is declining. Tcal said we'd be 7-1 if not for that bad call last game. I believe it's the inexcusable pick 6 coming out of halftime that COMPLETELY changed the game. 

Like it or not the D has completely carried this team all year.

NO I am not Rusty. 

Open your eyes.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

In response to Brady2Moss07's comment:

I just don't get people. I guess it's the internet, you get every idiots opinion. 

Brady does not have to decline because of his age. Hie is playing through a injury and wrs he is still building chemistry with. He is still getting it done.

With more smoke and mirrors.....  Rather that PRObowl quality....  Open your eyes .  Brady at 70 % is good enough to win a team game of complimentary football.  But hes not himself.

That is what you are seeing.   Brady has not reached his own standard yet.  Its obvious.  Stop posting stuff like everyone who implores Brady to wake up and Play his way back into form is a troll....   Thats dumb and myopic....  Brady has sucked inexplicably on numerous easy throws that hurts this team.  Simple ...   Get it together Tom...  

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brady2Moss07. Show Brady2Moss07's posts

In response to Harvey-Wallbanger's comment:

Brady's playing through a injury and some of you guys are posting pictures of his house and try to make some cause and effect with his play. GET A LIFE. 

You are a joke if you think Brady has been injured all year with his subpar play (minus Atlanta and Saints).

His throws have good spirals, plenty of zip, etc.  THat's a Brady Apologist excuse from you and others.

What a joke.

DO you really enjoy seeing his stare down Gronk on his first throw from scrimmage?

Where did I say he has been injured all year? I'm talking about today and the 1st qtr. wallbanger your a troll not a pats fan. give the act up.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brady2Moss07. Show Brady2Moss07's posts

In response to coolade2's comment:

With more smoke and mirrors.....  Rather that PRObowl quality....  Open your eyes .  Brady at 70 % is good enough to win a team game of complimentary football.  But hes not himself.

That is what you are seeing.   Brady has not reached his own standard yet.  Its obvious.  Stop posting stuff like everyone who implores Brady to wake up and Play his way back into form is a troll....   Thats dumb and myopic....  Brady has sucked inexplicably on numerous easy throws that hurts this team.  Simple ...   Get it together Tom...  

I specifically said people calling for his benching in the 1st qtr, where did I say anything about people telling Brady to wake up? Don't put words,in my mouth to make your point

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from umichfan. Show umichfan's posts

I agree!!  +10

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Own up to what, someone said he was injured on his throwing hand. I said why doesnt he it if he cant throw, didnt exactly call for him to retire....

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Why play a QB who cant throw? What is this, Tebow hour?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

In response to coolade2's comment:

I specifically said people calling for his benching in the 1st qtr, where did I say anything about people telling Brady to wake up? Don't put words,in my mouth to make your point

Yeah agree....  Benching would be extreme and don't think overreacting helps...  Its more like put your heads togerther and figure it out with MCD etc,etc, etc.......   Its going on for a while now.    Bring in some fresh ideas for this stinking stale system that every defense in the league HAS FIGURED OUT.....!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

You are a joke if you think Brady has been injured all year with his subpar play (minus Atlanta and Saints).

His throws have good spirals, plenty of zip, etc.  THat's a Brady Apologist excuse from you and others.

What a joke.

DO you really enjoy seeing his stare down Gronk on his first throw from scrimmage?

Where did I say he has been injured all year? I'm talking about today and the 1st qtr. wallbanger your a troll not a pats fan. give the act up.

I am not a troll at all. I am honest Pats fan who doesn't own Brady dolls with an industrial size jar of lube next to my computer.

Brady HAS SUCKED all year, generally speaking. His best game was in Atlanta. He kinda sucked in the 2nd half vs the Saints, but then bailed himself out.

Fumbling snaps, whining and pouting, bad throws, bad decisions. He's SUCKED.

Just call it like it is an move on. You starting to use this injury excuse is a joke, which is what you are trying to do today with this thread.

^^^^Can someone at least quarantine this disease, if there is no cure?^^^^

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bungalow-Bill. Show Bungalow-Bill's posts

Rusty and his clan of losers were out in full force today.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

I've not seen the game, been out golfing, and have yet to read any posts in the game string.  Based on this, I can just imagine the bailing out that went on here during that, obvious, putrid first half by the Pats.  Rusty must have been heaving nuclear bombs Brady's way.  Everyone has acknowledged this has been a challenging season across the board with new players and injuries.  

The Pats are 6 - 2 and one would think, from reading some of these discussion titles, the team was 2 - 6!!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from getdrunkstupit. Show getdrunkstupit's posts

I'll say it.  The D came out blitzing in the second half.  GAME CHANGER.  brady had 1oo yards.  really.  100 yards plus.  not an elite qb at this point.  i'll still say it.  brady threw up a miracle play and it was nice. 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

In response to getdrunkstupit's comment:

I'll say it.  The D came out blitzing in the second half.  GAME CHANGER.  brady had 1oo yards.  really.  100 yards plus.  not an elite qb at this point.  i'll still say it.  brady threw up a miracle play and it was nice. 

So how many yards does a QB have to throw for, in a win,  to not SUCK? 200, 300, 400?  I think that 1st down run of his was a huge game changer.  How about that swollen throwing hand?  I'm sure We'll learn in March that he was playing with a broken bone.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from getdrunkstupit. Show getdrunkstupit's posts

So how many yards does a QB have to throw for, in a win,  to not SUCK? 200, 300, 400?  I think that 1st down run of his was a huge game changer.  How about that swollen throwing hand?  I'm sure We'll learn in March that he was playing with a broken bone.

you're right.   no points were left on the field.  I dont care if we ran 100 percent and brady got 0 yards as long as it amounts to more than one FG at least.  brady didn't play good.  You know it.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Good points.

Sections
Shortcuts