TO > Moss?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

TO > Moss?

TO said he was going to out-do Moss all season long, starting with week one!

Granted a reporter brought it up, but he said it all the same. 

Thoughts?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

Re: TO > Moss?

In Response to TO > Moss?:
    [QUOTE]TO said he was going to out-do Moss all season long, starting with week one! Granted a reporter brought it up, but he said it all the same.  Thoughts?
    Posted by Getzo[/QUOTE]

BTW, PLEASE DO NOT TALK ABOUT THEIR CAREERS AND THEIR PAST.

THIS POST IS ABOUT THIS YEAR, AND THIS YEAR A LONE, PLEASE!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw. Show Philskiw's posts

TO has Carson Palmer throwing too him. to date he just hasn't got it done. Moss has Brady throwing it too him. To daye he's got it done 3 times and probably could have been 5 times if a few plays fell our way. TO has his work cut out for him backing his mouth.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

In Response to Re: TO > Moss?:
    [QUOTE]In Response to TO /> Moss? : BTW, PLEASE DO NOT TALK ABOUT THEIR CAREERS AND THEIR PAST. THIS POST IS ABOUT THIS YEAR, AND THIS YEAR A LONE, PLEASE!
    Posted by Getzo[/QUOTE]

I'll do you one better by not talking about it at all sense its really not worth discussing! Your Welcome.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: TO /> Moss? : I'll do you one better by not talking about it at all sense its really not worth discussing! Your Welcome.
    Posted by TrueChamp[/QUOTE]

Well that was a great way to avoid it all together... I guess. 

Remember Ocho is on the other side. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from JimNotJimmy. Show JimNotJimmy's posts

Actually I saw 2 Bengals pre season games and TO didn't look too bad. Better then last year atleast. i don't think he'll beat moss in any category this year though. i think TO could be a sleeper in fantasy football though

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

[QUOTE]I like Cinci so I am not saying TO will have a bad year just not anywhere near as good as Moss
    Posted by MVPkilla4life[/QUOTE]

2 posts? Thought you didn't care?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

[QUOTE]I go where the people are bro I am bored at work. And what i said is I dont care what TO has to say because he is not a Pat and I stick to that.
    Posted by MVPkilla4life[/QUOTE]

I know what you mean, but this was directed at the Patriots, so any opinion should suffice as worth your time.  Especially when you are at work bored.  How does your boss feel about this by the way!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

My co-worker brought this whole thing to my attention.  I think he likes TO more than anything else about football to be honest. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from jedinate. Show jedinate's posts

Nothing against Randy, but of course the only WR TO is gonna challenge is one of the old guys.
    Notice, you don't see him calling out Andre Johnson?

Having said that, Moss is still faster, has better hands and a better QB. Draw your own conclusion from that statement.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wizardsjag. Show Wizardsjag's posts

Dont' think TO will come anywhere near Moss this year. Can see Moss almost going 2:1 on TD's and yards over TO.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

Well, when I look at their careers and their pasts I would have to say Moss is greater than T.O.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

[QUOTE]Well, when I look at their careers and their pasts I would have to say Moss is greater than T.O.
    Posted by ewhite1065[/QUOT

lol, did exactly the opposite of the post.. good for you.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from TroyBrown80. Show TroyBrown80's posts

[QUOTE]TO said he was going to out-do Moss all season long, starting with week one! Granted a reporter brought it up, but he said it all the same.  Thoughts?
    Posted by Getzo[/QUOTE]

He will.  In trash talking and self promotion.  And pouting.  etc, etc, etc.  

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from fitz0527. Show fitz0527's posts

What a joke of a thread.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

[QUOTE]What a joke of a thread.
    Posted by fitz0527[/QUOTE]

Can you elaberate?   fitz...

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to TO /> Moss? : He will.  In trash talking and self promotion.  And pouting.  etc, etc, etc.  
    Posted by TroyBrown80[/QUOTE]

Says the guy who thinks "Moss is a problem"

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsRfineIn09. Show PatsRfineIn09's posts

I hope Moss sees this, i am sure someone will bring it to his attention.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

[QUOTE]I hope Moss sees this, i am sure someone will bring it to his attention.
    Posted by PatsRfineIn09[/QUOTE]

Ummmmm how about TO week one during Pre-Game warm ups.  You know he'll say something. 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tcal2. Show Tcal2's posts

I'm ready.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Macrawn. Show Macrawn's posts

Posted by Getzo[/QUOTE]

Moss for the most part hasn't been a huge negative in the locker room or off the field as a distraction. That counts a lot more in my book than making a few more catches and gaining a few more yards. Hopefully Moss will hold it together one more year and get a nice payout with another team next year. I don't think he stays in NE. 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pancakespwn. Show Pancakespwn's posts

I would believe it if Palmer wasnt the QB. Almost all of Palmers passes last year were short intermidate passes nothing really long as his arm is still feeling affects from the surgery.

He will NEVER be back to what he was in  those years when him and Chad were in their prime. 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from GadisRKO. Show GadisRKO's posts

Moss has three things going for him. He has Brady, he is the number one guy on this offense and he is younger/more talented.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw. Show Philskiw's posts

Venis De-milo Owens needs to find his hands and not drop so many to even hold a candle to Moss. Moss would make him carry his shoulder pads but he'd be afraid he'd drop em.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from NOISE. Show NOISE's posts

Just pay attention on who said this!  TO - now should we really care anything that that looney says?