to anyone i may of affended

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfan1994. Show patsfan1994's posts

to anyone i may of affended

look i know waste of a post but after my white wide receiver thing i just wanted to say if anyone took it bad i'm sorry. There was no racist meaning to it and not much thinking on my part either. I meant it just wondering because i've heard about good white halfbacks who got drafted later rounds just because you don't see that many succesful white halfbacks. I don't want to be shunned on here out of one post for not thinking and having my head up my a ss. Sorry

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rerun85. Show Rerun85's posts

Re: to anyone i may of affended

Don't worry about it. It's not like you called them Cracker Wide outs or something like that. Anybody offended needs to turn the sensitivity knob down a notch.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from lippa. Show lippa's posts

I wasnt offended  or anything and didnt think it was racist just was wondering why it matter thats all.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfan1994. Show patsfan1994's posts

i was just wondering if players get descriminated by what color they are for the position they play

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from lippa. Show lippa's posts

ok fair enough well looking up some for you  there was a article called why do all white  recievers have the number 83 lol some poeple just put too much thinking into stuff sometimes.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from siestafiesta. Show siestafiesta's posts

I'd draft a good Defensive Black before a White Receiver anydayCool

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

I'm a cracker. Was I supose to be offended? I don't think I was so we're good.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfan1994. Show patsfan1994's posts

ha in all honesty i'm a cracker to. I like that 83 thing

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

Just a classic case of someone starting a thread just for the sake of starting a thread. Its over, stop beating yourself up, and move on.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

To answer your original question, there are many.

Wes Welker - Patriots
    Jordy Nelson - Packers
    Mike Furrey - Redskins
    Brandon Stokley - Seahawks
    Julian Edelman - Patriots
    Kevin Walter - Texans
    Austin Collie - Colts
    Blair White - Colts
    Brian Finneran - Falcons
    Kevin Curtis - Chiefs
    Jordan Shipley - Bengals
    Brian Hartline - Dolphins
    Max Komar - Cardinals
    Kerry Meier - Falcons
    Eric Decker - Broncos
    Brett Swain - Packers
    David Anderson - Texans
    Chris McGaha - Jaguars
    Jerheme Urban - Chiefs
    Nick Miller - Raiders
    Riley Cooper - Eagles
    Chad Hall - Eagles
    Danny Amendola - Rams
    Marc Mariani - Titans
    Mike Furrey - Redskins

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostatewarrior. Show bostatewarrior's posts

I was wondering what the heck that was about.  I wasn't offended.  I'm glad that you cleared the air.

Rerun....I really did laugh out loud.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

Lol @ digger...
    Seriously Pf1994, I too, used to beat myself up with not ONLY people I may have offended in REAL life, but I'd be bothered at the wee hours of the night (ya know, racing psycho thoughts=Me), when I even thought or even considered that I MIGHT have offended someone on this forum here (cyberspace doesn't do to well ta translate, a person's more benign and/or misunderstood overall motives)...  But then, ya know what?! 1 day I said to myself, "fu---"- No...actually I didn't, & sometimes I'm still bothered when I think I mighta, sorta, slightly unintentionally minorly insinuated something that coulda, perhaps insulted 1 single person...on the world wide web...whom I never met...or will ever probably meet.  Sorry, I couldn't be more help here...ya know, I freaking hate every single one of you ALL. (j/k) 
    (j/k)  (J/K)  (joke)  (joking)  (the last line wasn't meant to be taken seriously) 
    Uggh, my neurosis is gonna be the death'a me...  I got nowhere else ta go w/ this.  Honestly, didn't bug me PatsFan94... 

of note: I'm a cracker too, And The Rule IS: You can insult white people AS much as YOU want...IF you're white (actually, in my own book, Even if you're not white, I really couldn't give a sh#t...I view myself more as an alien); But and/or When ya insult another race, gender, country and/or religion...Come RIGHT back, and SMASH your OWN race, gender, country and/or religion TEN X harder into the written turf... Do this, imo you're golden. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

No one thought you were racist, it's just that 'Crack is wack and white can't cover black.' =D

I love that movie. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from CablesWyndBairn. Show CablesWyndBairn's posts

Even if the post wasn't intended to be racially motivated, you have to consider that it could be construed that way.  And once that happens a) some peoples' real feelings on race come to the forefront or 2) the PC let's not offend anyone crowd feel like they need to make it a war against perceived racism. 

Why even go there in the future?  There are many who can see the post for what it was, but the other extremes I mention above make this place intolerable.  Even moderate blokes like myself, I find it hard to sit on the sidelines when the posts get outta control.      

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

I am offended.

I have already called in the white version of Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton and I will be on Piers Morgan tonight explaining the mental anguish you have caused me.

God bless everyone. Even Jets fans.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

They don't exist. I am kidding. 

I suppose if David Duke channeled Jesse Jackson's goals in life, he'd be a good example.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

I just ate a cracker...does this make me racist? If it does, I want everyone to know how truly sorry I am. Truly.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

In Response to Re: to anyone i may of affended:
    I just ate a cracker...does this make me racist? If it does, I want everyone to know how truly sorry I am. Truly.
    Posted by mthurl

We forgive you...this time

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stommmper. Show Stommmper's posts

I am offended. I have already called in the white version of Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton and I will be on Piers Morgan tonight explaining the mental anguish you have caused me. God bless everyone. Even Jets fans.
    Posted by BBReigns

Please, dont be offended by Rusty the Clown. He cant help himself from being obnoxious, ridiculous and unfunny.
    But as Lazz has stated, dont beat up on yourself. This politically correct tainted version of the USA is preposterous at best. Now go forth and be forgiven, I bless thee!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

In my best Andy Griffith voice*   Gooodddd Cracker...  Goooddd  Cracker *pat pat on the head*

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfaninpa420. Show patsfaninpa420's posts

Urban Dictionary: affend    
    To use the togue and its muscles to stroke "a mother" with your togue

holy crap, you perv!!! LOL

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

In Response to Re: to anyone i may of affended : Please, dont be offended by Rusty the Clown. He cant help himself from being obnoxious, ridiculous and unfunny. But as Lazz has stated, dont beat up on yourself. This politically correct tainted version of the USA is preposterous at best. Now go forth and be forgiven, I bless thee!
    Posted by Stommmper

Have you ever made a football related comment on this board?

Talk about not funny. You're a tool. Total geek.  Have you ever left your home state?

Kissed a girl? 

lol

The fact you get more out of character creations on a board and using emicons and exclamation points for effect speaks volumes about your education level.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from docmartin72. Show docmartin72's posts

I am more offended by your poor spelling. Please invest in a spell-checker or English lesons.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

Your typo (lessons) might be used by an insecure troll as retaliation.  Watch out!

The troll types are really intelligent and quick on their feet.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stommmper. Show Stommmper's posts

Stomp, Is that Wayne Brady?
    Posted by Sam-Adams
    lmao no its Dave Chapell

Sections
Shortcuts