To be fair, the game was not robbed.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from agill1970. Show agill1970's posts

Re: To be fair, the game was not robbed.

They were robbed of the legitamite opporutnity that they should have had.  And thus, you can argue the game was robbed.  I would be upset, but not as furious as I am had the flag just never come out.  Ok, the ref missed it, or just didn't want to call it in the last second of the game.  It stinks, but oh well.  But to throw it on something so clear and obvious, and then put it back in your pocket and make a lame and insulting excuse as to why???  That stinks to high heaven. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonIrishGuy. Show BostonIrishGuy's posts

They WERE ROBBED, I don't care what anyone says. They had the opportunity to have a 1st and goal from the one yard line and an easy sneak TD by Tommy or a TD run by Blunt. I mean, how hard is that to understand??? Am I missing something here? Pats DESERVED better than to get screwed over by Goodell and his NY cronies

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to sportsbozo1's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I don't care what anyone thinks this game was a rig job. the PI they called on McCourty was a joke and then to top it off the Referee picks up the flag and runs off the field on an obvious PI. Who really cares because just like the Jets game we all know that Carolina couldn't win with out HELP! Tewo bogus calls in the span of 5 minutes and each one benfitted Carolina same as the Jets game when foirst they called a stcking penalty on the Patriots and then to get the Jets closer they called a roughing penalty when Smith was pushed out of bounds while he was standing on the the field stripe marker for still being in bounds. So Carolina and the Jets get wins that neither one deserved and they have one other thing in common they are all proud about the wins as fans of these two mutt teams.

[/QUOTE]

BOZO says it all

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Salcon. Show Salcon's posts

Don't get the people who say they didn't deserve to win.

They were in the game at the end.  If anything, they deserved the chance to win with the correct call being made.  

If the call is made and they get one more chance with no time left and blow it then they don't deserve it.  

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlepat70. Show seattlepat70's posts

In response to Salcon's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Don't get the people who say they didn't deserve to win.

They were in the game at the end.  If anything, they deserved the chance to win with the correct call being made.  

If the call is made and they get one more chance with no time left and blow it then they don't deserve it.  

[/QUOTE]

Exactly!!! It does not matter that they played an imperfect game for 59 mins and 55 secs. They played well enough to deserve another chance at winning. Else there would not be any controversy.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from AFNAV130. Show AFNAV130's posts

In response to MeadowlandMike's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to AFNAV130's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to freediro's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to MeadowlandMike's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Yes, let's just say that the refs bailed out NE for the second time on that drive, it then would have been a single goal line play against a great Carolina D that had been hitting Brady on nearly every play.  Just like in the Jets game, Pats fans like to think that a the refs call actually removed points from their board and had it gone the other way, points would have magically appeared for the win.  Just pathetic.

[/QUOTE]
    2nd time? Please explain yourself

[/QUOTE]

He's talking about the PI Dobson got, which I believe was a good call. He's an idiot. He'll get his when it comes, and it will. They all will.

[/QUOTE]

Oh my! The wicked witch of Foxboro is making threats.

[/QUOTE]

Not making threats. I don't see how a threat was made. More fact. Be it anything, most people are a similar version of their online personalities. Not quite exact but fairly close. You are not a good person. Its obvious. You start trouble for no reason and aren't even a fan of the team. You aren't even a real football fan. People who are like that in real life are dismal people. And yes, they will get whats coming, be it disease or anguish or whatnot. Life will not be peachy. Enjoy it while it lasts.

Sections
Shortcuts