To: Brett Favre

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

To: Brett Favre

I put this in another post, but I want it heard...

Honestly, I never liked Favre.  Maybe cause he beat us in the SB,. maybe not.  However; I never game him credit for anything he has accomplished.  I maybe a hater as well... fine.

Brett Favre is an above average QB who was blessed with incredible health.  He does have a great ability to keep plays a live to have dramatic endings.. ok fine.  Obviously he has talent to play the positions.  However, QB is all about protecting the ball and making good decisions, and I feel he does not even come close.  

I truly feel he is overrated, but I understand he can win in this league.  The thing is you never know which Favre is going to show up.  I would take any servicable QB with a solid D over Favre and anything else.....  (eg. 09' Vkings)

Brett Favre I will not miss you, and I will never be apart of a conversation that gives you your due.  Again, your longevity is incredible and you did a great job of making dramatic plays (Thats what I'll give you) that I could only dream of doing, but I honestly do not respect your style of football.  This so called 'gunslinger' QB is garbage, and Cutler is the next one to hold this title.  Protect the ball, manage the game, team first mentallity.  Strike one, two, and three. 

Brett Farve - Good riddance sir.  I pray I NEVER hear your name with the likes of Brady and Montana, but I have no choice as these inflated statistics you have accumilated over the years will put you into the discussion by default. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Soxpatsfan08. Show Soxpatsfan08's posts

Re: To: Brett Favre

it will be a happy day when i never have to see the stupid Favre ticker on ESPN

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Soxpatsfan08. Show Soxpatsfan08's posts

in better news there is a good chance they are going to put him on the IR which means no more favre

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from whitetrashgang. Show whitetrashgang's posts

BUrp. The thing is so many quarterbacks are garbage and kill the team, so just getting a quarterback not being garbage is just a huge step up -brett favre-AND look atTHE TEAMS That WASTE A FIRST ROUND PICK AND ALL THAT MONEY GET NOTHING, So favre can look good in that respect.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

In Response to Re: To: Brett Favre:
    [QUOTE] BUrp. The thing is so many quarterbacks are garbage and kill the team, so just getting a quarterback not being garbage is just a huge step up -brett favre-AND look atTHE TEAMS That WASTE A FIRST ROUND PICK AND ALL THAT MONEY GET NOTHING, So favre can look good in that respect.
    Posted by whitetrashgang[/QUOTE]

Bradford, Stafford, Flacco, Matty Ice, Freeman are a few names that come to mind.  Some were 1st round and what not but all servicable at the very least.  Like I said I may sound like a hater, but Favre would be last on my number 1 QB list...  Take it for what it is...  Plus the burp in the beginning is weak.. I made my point as I heard yours. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

To the Buffalo Bills player that made this all possible...I salute you sir...Bravo, good job, and thank you. May I one day be able to go through an NFL season without watching the pathetic love fest that ESPN and the NFL network seem to have for Favre.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from whitetrashgang. Show whitetrashgang's posts

I agree with you its just I am drunk.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

In Response to Re: To: Brett Favre:
    [QUOTE] I agree with you its just I am drunk.
    Posted by whitetrashgang[/QUOTE]

Aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh hence the Burp... got it... all is forgiven. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from jaytf25. Show jaytf25's posts

He was very good in his day. He isn't now. I'm glad the streak is over. Now it's time for him to retire.