To EVERYONE jumping off the wagon

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from MacaroniFan. Show MacaroniFan's posts

Re: To EVERYONE jumping off the wagon

In Response to Re: To EVERYONE jumping off the wagon:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: To EVERYONE jumping off the wagon : Hey NoodleFan....Is that all you've got? Got the Monday BLEWS? LMFAO!!!!
    Posted by PatsBuster[/QUOTE]

Trying my best to keep it simple so you can keep up, hows third grade humor? To tuff?Should I try second grade? LMFAO!!!!!Punk

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from LucicForPresident. Show LucicForPresident's posts

90% of Pats fans are bandwagon fans to begin with.. How many watched in, say 1990, or wore there Tommy Hodson jerseys.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsBuster. Show PatsBuster's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: To EVERYONE jumping off the wagon :   Trying my best to keep it simple so you can keep up, hows third grade humor? To tuff?Should I try second grade? LMFAO!!!!!Punk
    Posted by MacaroniFan[/QUOTE]

Don't be so hard on yourself NoodleBoy! Putz!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ragingsea. Show ragingsea's posts

Hey NoodleFan, not everybody has to work for somebody else, like you.  Some people own our their own business, like me.

I understand your frustration though.  Watching the Patsies lose to the Jets and struggle against the Bills, and it's only week two, must be quite the rude awakening.

I doubt they'll make the playoffs this year either.  They just aren't as good as they were when they were cheating.

Now get back to those toilets, they're calling for you!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from MacaroniFan. Show MacaroniFan's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: To EVERYONE jumping off the wagon : Don't be so hard on yourself NoodleBoy! Putz!
    Posted by PatsBuster[/QUOTE]

Clean up in stall number two,,,thats your cue,,,dinner time

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from MacaroniFan. Show MacaroniFan's posts

[QUOTE]Hey NoodleFan, not everybody has to work for somebody else, like you.  Some people own our their own business, like me. I understand your frustration though.  Watching the Patsies lose to the Jets and struggle against the Bills, and it's only week two, must be quite the rude awakening. I doubt they'll make the playoffs this year either.  They just aren't as good as they were when they were cheating. Now get back to those toilets, they're calling for you!
    Posted by ragingsea[/QUOTE]

Yeah, probably got Donald Trumps number saved in your speed dial. Raging H O M O   very catchy handle.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ragingsea. Show ragingsea's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: To EVERYONE jumping off the wagon : Clean up in stall number two,,,thats your cue,,,dinner time
    I see NoodleBoy is quite obsessed with public restroom stalls. He's probably related to former Senator Larry (wide stance) Craig.

LMFAO!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from tom12isgod. Show tom12isgod's posts

In Response to To EVERYONE jumping off the wagon:
    [QUOTE]Make sure you stay off you spoiled rotten fair weather non-fans! Belichek has proven time and time again he will overcome adversity. He has given it to you so good, you think you are entitled to perfection. The stuff I am reading calling for Kraft to reconsider Belichek and for Brady to sit is mindblowing! The defense stinks? - they gave up one touchdown yesterday! Brady is done? - Didn't he rally for two fourth quarter touchdowns last week? Tom, Bill and the rest of the organization will work their tails off to fix what isn't working while you sit on your a** and whine about it. They have proven time and time again that no team is better at adapting to what comes at them. There have been a tremendous amount of changes, which is nocessary to keep your precious dynasty from getting old. It takes a little time for things to mesh when you have turnover. Bill is smart enough to know when these changes are needed and he is smart enough to make the changes work. Us real fans will give this team a little time to work through it...to the rest of you, go ahead and become Jet fans, you aren't wanted here anyomore
    Posted by gopats17[/QUOTE]

I can definately understand the frustration of the fans when you know the team is under-achieving. Since you are so cool with losing, maybe you should jump off the wagon and be a St. Louis Rams fan.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsBuster. Show PatsBuster's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: To EVERYONE jumping off the wagon : Clean up in stall number two,,,thats your cue,,,dinner time

NoodleLover....The

typical N.E sore  loser. BTW, your kindergarten style of humor suits you well. Jump ship while you can! I hear the Vikings are looking for some fans,

too easy....lol

Sections
Shortcuts