To Everyone looking for a Pats Saints feed online

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

To Everyone looking for a Pats Saints feed online

I found this site and it looks legitimate.
    If you scroll down the page there is a link to what is supposed to show the Pats/Saints game tonight streaming. I've never used it before so don't get mad at me if it's not showing but it looks legitimate and right now they are streaming the NFL Network. It actually looks like a pretty good site for other stations too.

Who knows. It could be good.

http://www.channelsurfing.net/

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriotz. Show themightypatriotz's posts

Re: To Everyone looking for a Pats Saints feed online

Viruses?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

Glad to hear it. Have Fun at the Game Z

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

In Response to Re: To Everyone looking for a Pats Saints feed online:
    Viruses?
    Posted by themightypatriotz

I just brought up the Pats link with no problems. I'm running the latest Norton at work and it picks up everything.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from N464Mex-N460A. Show N464Mex-N460A's posts

viruses? are you referring to his girlfriend or the website?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from dafoe. Show dafoe's posts

I used that site last year to watch some non Pats games- since Idon't have Sunday Ticket. It's watchable but hardly great. The video quality is not great. It's about equal to a bad VHS tape. And the stream tends to cut out from time to time. Sometimes never to return. My actual download speed is about 2mbps. So it's not on my end.

I found a better alternative was to wait until later, download the games from torrent sites and hope nobody ruined it for me at work on Monday. But yeah, channelsurfing.net is better than nothing . 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from justme2. Show justme2's posts

That looks great. I will try it tonight and post my results tomorrow. I have a high speed connection at my house.  

Do you know if they stream all the NFL games???

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

It's tough to say because I just found that site. They have links on there for 3 games tonight but I believe there are 4 or 5 games in the NFL so maybe not all games but from What Captain Z was saying it sounds like they might have all the Pats games. The Pats always have local broadcast no matter what so it makes it easier for these places to stream those games.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from dafoe. Show dafoe's posts

They had all the regular season games last year. They do hockey and basketball also. Not much baseball. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

That looks great. I will try it tonight and post my results tomorrow. I have a high speed connection at my house.   Do you know if they stream all the NFL games???
    Posted by justme2

Yes they do.  However, a lot of times during the season the site won't be available.  It's hit or miss with the site.  Best Bet is to look into a program called SOPCAST. Used it last year and was excellent.  But this year I got the Sunday ticket so no more searching on-line, thank gawd!!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TroyBrown80. Show TroyBrown80's posts

In Response to To Everyone looking for a Pats Saints feed online:
    I found this site and it looks legitimate. If you scroll down the page there is a link to what is supposed to show the Pats/Saints game tonight streaming. I've never used it before so don't get mad at me if it's not showing but it looks legitimate and right now they are streaming the NFL Network. It actually looks like a pretty good site for other stations too. Who knows. It could be good. http://www.channelsurfing.net/
    Posted by ewhite1065
    May GOD himself descend from heaven and kiss you on the forehead.  You are the best.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to To Everyone looking for a Pats Saints feed online : May GOD himself descend from heaven and kiss you on the forehead.  You are the best.
    Posted by TroyBrown80[/QUOte

I'll settle for a simple blessing. It's been a busy week for him.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tcal2. Show Tcal2's posts

Thanks for the link e.  I hope it's working tonight, since I live in NY the net is my only hope to see the game.  Plus we gotta get a little game thread action going.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

Thanks for the link e.  I hope it's working tonight, since I live in NY the net is my only hope to see the game.  Plus we gotta get a little game thread action going.
    Posted by Tcal2

I hope it works with at least enough quality to see the action consistently. I catch a lot of Nebraska games streaming and the NU feed isn't too bad. The less people that know the better off you are.Hopefully the need for bandwidth won't be too high.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from gmbill. Show gmbill's posts

I found this site and it looks legitimate. If you scroll down the page there is a link to what is supposed to show the Pats/Saints game tonight streaming. I've never used it before so don't get mad at me if it's not showing but it looks legitimate and right now they are streaming the NFL Network. It actually looks like a pretty good site for other stations too. Who knows. It could be good. http://www.channelsurfing.net/
    Posted by ewhite1065

So I take it we are not on ESPN of NFL?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from gmbill. Show gmbill's posts

i've used this site many times.  no viruses, nothing to download.  it's fully legit and i recommend it.  you need to have decent internet speed, though, or the feed gets choppy.
    Posted by Mike-J-D

I have a two wire dial up, I am still waiting for my AOL to load up from 1992 so I should be cool:)

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from gmbill. Show gmbill's posts

Posted by ewhite1065

Found this for tonight: NFL Channel shows 11PM NE vs Saints Preseason

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

In Response to To Everyone looking for a Pats Saints feed online : Found this for tonight: NFL Channel shows 11PM NE vs Saints Preseason
    Posted by gmbill

Cool.. The NFL network is starving for action too. Hopefully they'll replay it a couple  more times.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

In Response to To Everyone looking for a Pats Saints feed online : So I take it we are not on ESPN of NFL?
    Posted by gmbill

Carolina and Baltimore on ESPN...I guess they figured they'd show a, "who cares" game to kick things off.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from reamer. Show reamer's posts

Channel Surfing works, but it's a bit spotty. Also try http://atdhe.net/watchtv.html I've had better luck with their streams in the past. Tonight, though, I'm heading to a sports restaurant with my dad and brother to catch the game. Should be a great time. Cool

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from GadisRKO. Show GadisRKO's posts

My internet speed is garbage, Im going to be stuck watching the " Who cares game" on ESPN while paying attention to my PC for Patriots updates.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from passedball. Show passedball's posts

I received a trojan virus message from my anti-virus. Be careful.

"The requested URL could not be retrieved

While trying to retrieve the URL:

http://www.channelsurfing.net/watch-nfl.
    html

The following threat was encountered:

The requested object is INFECTED with the following viruses: Trojan-Clicker.HTML.IFrame.bk
    Generated:
    8/12/2010 7:34:07 PM
    Kaspersky Anti-Virus 2010"

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Anyone else notice that Murrell started over Cunningham? He got a sack, too. 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Cyberknot. Show Cyberknot's posts

Thanks for the link ewhite. It's working great, a real blessing for those of us a thousand miles away.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

Anyone else notice that Murrell started over Cunningham? He got a sack, too. 
    Posted by 49Patriots

I think cunningham sprained his ankle in practice the other day.

Sections
Shortcuts