To Everyone looking for a Pats Saints feed online

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188. Show Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188's posts

Re: To Everyone looking for a Pats Saints feed online

No viruses on my Macbook Pro

Especially for Windows users, I recommend FireFox with the NoSript and AdBlock add-ons.  You'd be surprised by the number of ad-tracking sites that are trying to run scripts to your browser, which is one way you can get viruses

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from JaeD. Show JaeD's posts

I just tried it and my browser shut it down for a trojan virus. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

Thanks for the site, e. You Da Man! Two rushing TDs at the half. Who'da thunk?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from philbert. Show philbert's posts

Thanks ewhite. It's working great for me in Michigan and for my son in Ohio tonight.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Here is a good site for future games. 

http://www.myp2p.eu/index.php?part=sports

This site is always up and works great.  As mentioned earlier you may need to d/l sopcast (free program).  This site with sopcast works flawless.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from justme2. Show justme2's posts

I watched most of the game on the site last night. I have a high speed connection. The picture was grainy and would get stuck buffering for several minutes at a time. if I was paying I would have been pissed. But it was free and I had no other option so THANK YOU for sharing this..

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jedinate. Show jedinate's posts

Thanks for the link. Watched the whole game with no issues.

A lot of people would be willing to actually pay for a higher quality stream, too bad the NFL doesn't seem to want our money...

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hog73. Show Hog73's posts

In Response to Re: To Everyone looking for a Pats Saints feed online:
    Thanks for the link. Watched the whole game with no issues. A lot of people would be willing to actually pay for a higher quality stream, too bad the NFL doesn't seem to want our money...
    Posted by jedinate

Boy, you got that right, Nate. Very frustrating here in Florida. Head out to the sports bar in hopes that they'll be showing the game and...... nada. Not even an option. Later, I'm home taking in the replay while half in the bag. Stupid NFL.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from saigonsmuggler. Show saigonsmuggler's posts

In Response to Re: To Everyone looking for a Pats Saints feed online:
    I used that site last year to watch some non Pats games- since Idon't have Sunday Ticket. It's watchable but hardly great. The video quality is not great. It's about equal to a bad VHS tape. And the stream tends to cut out from time to time. Sometimes never to return. My actual download speed is about 2mbps. So it's not on my end. I found a better alternative was to wait until later, download the games from torrent sites and hope nobody ruined it for me at work on Monday. But yeah, channelsurfing.net is better than nothing . 
    Posted by dafoe

Where do you go to download the torrents for Pats season games? Thanks!

Sections
Shortcuts