T.O. for 2010

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Haskinshall. Show Haskinshall's posts

T.O. for 2010

I think T.O. is as frustated as he can possibly be at this time a year. The patriots should sign him for the 2010 season. T.O. - Randy Moss - Wes Welker - Brandon Tate - Julian Edelman - looks like a pretty scary scenario for next year oponents.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from cousteau. Show cousteau's posts

Re: T.O. for 2010

so you think that the man-god will be able to "tame" the ego-driven TO? Not likely. And don't count on WW next year for at least half the season, if not all

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Caesar1177. Show Caesar1177's posts

No way

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from sbruce9. Show sbruce9's posts

When I clicked the post I thought it was a joke...too bad

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats7393. Show Pats7393's posts

you want to improve the team not take a step back, TO is a has been.  Will have to beg for a job next season.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wizardsjag. Show Wizardsjag's posts

No way I want to see TO in a Pats uniform. The only T.O. for us in 2010 is going to Toronto Ontario to play the Bills.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

With Welker likely out for most of next years regular season - it would be wise to re-assess our WR depth. Not only do we need a legit #2, we still need a legit #3. Edelman has shown he can be a #3 - unsure of #2 (we certainly will find out this year in the playoffs).

Unfortunately, we may need:

Safety and/or Corner
    Nose Tackle (if Wilfork isn't here)
    2 OLB who can pass rush

There's only so much talent out there in free agency, draft, and so much money to go around that we may not be able to get/retain players we need.

I wouldn't object to having TO if we could control his attitude...

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfaninsatx. Show patsfaninsatx's posts

If Pats wanted him then they would have picked him up in the offseason.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonreadercomments. Show bostonreadercomments's posts

Haskinshall, this is not an auspicious first post.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

"Come on, we gave a shot to Galloway and hoped that he would be our answer to 3rd WR problem. So what's the harm in giving TO a shot ;-)" 

Umm, let's see, because Galloway was a disaster and had a decisively bad impact on this season? So yeah, let's try that again, but with even more of a head case.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Haskinshall. Show Haskinshall's posts

If there is one organization in the entire league, which could control that kind of character it's the Patriots organization. T.O. is ready to join anybody who promisses success and has a quaterback who is able to throw a long ball in his direction. Galloway was an experiment, that obviously didn't work out, although he never got a real chance. I see part of the blame on Tom Brady, who used Galloway as a scapegoat for his own insecurity in the beginning of the season. But that's another story.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking103. Show harleyroadking103's posts

"SNIFF SNIFF I want Tom Brady to be my quarterback, he's my quarterback, that's my quarterback you're taking about"
     no thanks

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from FLY2K. Show FLY2K's posts

Man that's funny!!!!!! T O is a good player and good player's hate to loose. Look ay Moss when he was in Oakland, came to New England and became a force again..

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from zigmundo. Show zigmundo's posts

Hackinshall - "Galloway was an experiment, that obviously didn't work out, although he never got a real chance."

Just how many times can a pass be dropped that just hit you in the numbers before you are given your walking papers? In Pop Warner you can do it the entire season but in the pros it is not too many. I was hoping Gallaway was going to succeed, but it just wasn't going to work out if you can't catch what is thrown right to you. This had nothing to do with Brady's insecurities. He had hands of stone.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Gulo. Show Gulo's posts

in all reality, we should send Denver one of our second round picks and some player that McDaniels wants for Brandon Marshall [that is if there is no CBA and hes a RFA].  now if hes a Free Agent... we sign him and julius peppers and were talking 19-0

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from SICOFITALL. Show SICOFITALL's posts

Some people shouldnt be allowed on here.  Anyone serious about this should have a head exam, sound like a 12 yr old. Honestly two alpha males in 81 and well..81. Yea no thank you, this is why U wear velco sneakers and have trouble putting one foot in front of the next. This is why U have a yellow stain on the front of all your pants and shorts. And when things dont go according to plan as they did this year, you shout T.O. in a crowded theater. This shows how some of you handle pressure, seriously this is the best you got. Get T.O. , we need a pass rush. Really, I hadnt noticed. And a 3rd, and now 2nd rec, really we need one. U guys are great. I havnt heard an original thought on here yet, my 11 nephew says the same thing. There is so much out there to choose from in the form of trades, draft, F/A and you tools want TO. LOL , cant spell tool w/out TO, aaww I luv it. I actually surprised some of you can feed yourselfs.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from NOISE. Show NOISE's posts

Brandon Marshall.  I know he is a 'punk' but this kid got a lot of talent.  He wants OUT of Denver and the Pats should at ALL costs go after as MUCH talent they can get Offensively & Defensively! 
    I wanted TJ Housh opposite Moss this past yr but he went to Seattle and Pats went after a 40+ yr old and didn't spend the $$.....NOW, with Welker hurt probably into Next yr - they better Unleash like they did in 07, and go get the Talent !  we'll see.....

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Marcus1973. Show Marcus1973's posts

Welker will most likey be out all of next season.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from natesubs. Show natesubs's posts

i highly doubt that he will be out next season, he tore his ACL most likely, which he should finish rehab after training camp and maybe miss all the preseason games but no way all of next season. Until a credible source says that i don't believe it.

Sections
Shortcuts