T.O. in NE? This thread is about RUMORS! Not me wanting TO!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

T.O. in NE? This thread is about RUMORS! Not me wanting TO!

Drew Rosenhaus, who represents free agent Terrell Owens, was spotted on the Patriots' sideline prior to Sunday's game in Philadelphia.
    This is all speculation-based dot-connecting, but CSN New England's Tom Curran notes that the Patriots' organization has an "outstanding relationship" with Rosenhaus. There is also arguably a need for an outside receiver in Foxboro with Chad Ochocinco flopping. Owens held a public workout in October and didn't appear 100 percent recovered from his ACL reconstruction. Rosenhaus may be lobbying the Pats to give him a physical.

You'd have to think they're really looking at him....  They don't trust Price, and they're obviously not happy with Ocho.

They let Underwood play.... off the damn streets.  

After Branch, Welker.... who do they trust at WR?....

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

Re: T.O. in NE?

Earlier today, Adam Schefter of ESPN reported that an unnamed team is “very interested” in receiver Terrell Owens.  A league source tells PFT that the team plays in the AFC, which cuts the universe of candidates in half.

According to Tom Curran of CSNNE.com, the presence of agent Drew Rosenhaus on the Patriots’ sideline before Sunday’s game against the Eagles.  Sure, Rosenhaus represents other Patriots.  But it’s natural to make the connection, given that Rosenhaus himself told Schefter that a team is “very interested” in Owens.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from auchhhhhhhhhhh. Show auchhhhhhhhhhh's posts

We are getting NOTHING from the 3rd WR spot.

Right now... 1 catch for 12 yards a game for the rest of the year is an improvement

Put together 85, price, Underwood numbers and you will see how poor is oue 3rd WR spot.

So, T.O.  or Moss or anyone that can help out... is good for me !

GO PATS !!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

No.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlepat70. Show seattlepat70's posts

In Response to Re: T.O. in NE?:
    [QUOTE]No.
    Posted by shenanigan[/QUOTE]

no...please no

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from murghkhor. Show murghkhor's posts

Anyone would be better than Price and Ochostinko. And I am not sure Underwood is the answer. So yes to TO or Moss or anyone else that can help us get more production from the WR spot. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patriots1970. Show Patriots1970's posts

if they do that they should grab Moss at least he knows the offense

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from irishfanatic. Show irishfanatic's posts

Thats all we need, to have had Haynesworthless and T.O. in a Pats uni in the one season. No thank you.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from jerh5. Show jerh5's posts

[QUOTE]Thats all we need, to have had Haynesworthless and T.O. in a Pats uni in the one season. No thank you.
    Posted by irishfanatic[/QUOTE]
       Not advocating one way or the other, but you cant say T.O is a quitter. I would take him over Hayneswoth.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from natesubs. Show natesubs's posts

N.O

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2012. Show Evil2012's posts

Another TO thread?  No

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

[QUOTE]if they do that they should grab Moss at least he knows the offense
    Posted by Patriots1970[/QUOTE]

Yeah, this ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beantowne. Show Beantowne's posts

If healthy...he'd be worth a look as long as Brady buys into it...

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

If they wanted TO, they'd have him by now.  Instead they went with Underwood. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from gmbill. Show gmbill's posts

I believe the gain on Defense over the past two games has been because of better cohesion since Haynesworth is gone. TO would only detract from one of the best offenses in the NFL today....no need

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Why TO now?  ... Moss is the person they should bring in as the team knows what Moss can do, knows what he can be like and he has a very short learning curve for this offense.  I can see Moss being a VERY GOOD employee at this stage of the season to get another chance at a ring!

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from TSWFAN. Show TSWFAN's posts

Nobody is coming, but Moss would be the man if someone was.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from southnpatsfan. Show southnpatsfan's posts

Not only no but, H*LL NO!!!!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from jaxpat. Show jaxpat's posts

[QUOTE]If they wanted TO, they'd have him by now.  Instead they went with Underwood. 
    Posted by prolate0spheroid[/QUOTE] Did u see Underwood attempt to catch the pass when he was wide open for the TD?.......pathetic.

I'm all for bringing in either T.O. or Moss if there is a definite understanding prior to the signing.  If u sign T.O. at least u know he will play physical and go over the middle.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beantowne. Show Beantowne's posts

[QUOTE]Nobody is coming, but Moss would be the man if someone was.
    Posted by TSWFAN[/QUOTE]

Not sure that Moss is the guy, he pretty much crashed and burned after leaving NE...TO today might represent the better all around reciever...Moss's game and value is predicated on teams playing a safety over the top to take away the go route. With TO teams have to defend the entire field and is much better at beating press coverages due to his size and strength...

My guess is that if Belechick and Brady thought Moss could've helped he'd already be wearing a Pat's uniform...With TO who's rehabbing from knee surgury it's been a question of his being healthy enough to play...

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from BelichickDisciple. Show BelichickDisciple's posts

I hope not - the guy is toxic. 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: T.O. in NE? : Did u see Underwood attempt to catch the pass when he was wide open for the TD?.......pathetic. I'm all for bringing in either T.O. or Moss if there is a definite understanding prior to the signing.  If u sign T.O. at least u know he will play physical and go over the middle.
    Posted by jaxpat[/QUOTE]

Sadly, I was on a plane during the game, but I did see the "highlight."  I think that's my point . . . at this point in the season BB saw more upside in bringing in a project like Underwood than in bringing in either TO or Moss.  I suspect BB doesn't think a big ego would help the team chemistry right now . . . he'd rather give an unproven guy a shot.  

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

We also said no to BB bringing in Haynesworth and here we are. -_-

I'm just saying, trying to figure out BB is not the easiest thing in the world to do. 

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beantowne. Show Beantowne's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: T.O. in NE? : Sadly, I was on a plane during the game, but I did see the "highlight."  I think that's my point . . . at this point in the season BB saw more upside in bringing in a project like Underwood than in bringing in either TO or Moss.  I suspect BB doesn't think a big ego would help the team chemistry right now . . . he'd rather give an unproven guy a shot.  
    Posted by prolate0spheroid[/QUOTE]

They might well be true...but...I wouldn't dismiss TO as an option if he can pass a team physical just yet...I do think the ship has sailed on Moss though, again if the guy still wanted to play and still posseses the ability to be productive. He'd be on someones roster. That the Pats have not signed him is telling...

Sections
Shortcuts