T.O. in NE? This thread is about RUMORS! Not me wanting TO!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

Re: T.O. in NE?

In Response to Re: T.O. in NE?:
    We also said no to BB bringing in Haynesworth and here we are. -_- I'm just saying, trying to figure out BB is not the easiest thing in the world to do. 
    Posted by 49Patriots

Haynesworth probably wouldn't have lasted as long as he did if it wasn't for injuries among the other defensive linemen. The window for bringing in players has closed. We're going with what we got.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from rtuinila. Show rtuinila's posts

Not only no but, H*LL NO!!!!
    Posted by southnpatsfan

My favorite DI. used to say that all the time!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dessalines. Show Dessalines's posts

Who knows, signing fat Albert was not something I thought would ever happen here and yet.....

However, I note that even with the Haynesworth bust and the almost total lack of production from Ocho the PATS are on a roll at 8 & 3. Would it be nice to have a reliable option for the third receiver?  Sure...  Is T.O. that guy?  Beats me, but how fast can T.O learnt the offense and develop chemistry with Brady?  Faster than Ocho?  After asking those question, it seems like Moss would be a better choice but what kind of shape is he in?  Too many question and not enough answers but again, who knows?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

The only thing bigger than TO's talent is his ego. This guy has sold out every QB he's worked with, and rarely has anything positive to say about anyone but himself.  A true egotist whose skills would get overshadowed by our TEs and Welker.  In two games' time, he'd be complaining that he never gets thrown to, or that he's going to sit out a practice, etc.  Do people really think this guy has grown up?

He had more than one chance in this league and **** on those who tried to help him.  He'd try to do the same to Brady, too.  TO doesn't need a meal-ticket; he's not Price or Underwood hoping to make it in this league.  TO has the luxury of being able to sell out his teammates and move on to another team.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TSWFAN. Show TSWFAN's posts

Moss overplayed his hand looking for a contract. He is properly contrite and would not be an issue like T.O. He can catch the Ball. That said Moss makes sense but no one is coming that is not B.B's  m.o

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from tanbass. Show tanbass's posts

Moss shot his way outta town....I just don't see BB taking him back after that. If they wanted TO...he'd already be here. Ain't gonna happen.

Please drop this already....

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from PMacPatFan. Show PMacPatFan's posts

Irving Fryar...

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

N.O. To T.O. 

But I would pay to see a dual workout of TO and MOSS, including 40 times , 100 yd dash times, hands/catching drills, and physical .

Would be fascinating and you might get a part-time player out of it.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from chuchos. Show chuchos's posts

I don't think Brady's arm is healthy enought to make the deep threat a threat at all.  So why bother bringing one in?

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

In Response to Re: T.O. in NE? : Did u see Underwood attempt to catch the pass when he was wide open for the TD?.......pathetic. I'm all for bringing in either T.O. or Moss if there is a definite understanding prior to the signing.  If u sign T.O. at least u know he will play physical and go over the middle.
    Posted by jaxpat

I had a genuine "Who the hell is that guy?" moment when that happened.

I mean, I knew it wasn't Jabbar Gaffney, but seriously . . .   who is that guy?

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sam-Adams. Show Sam-Adams's posts

Let me ask you guys this, does anyone else notice how Brady's become a little more demanding lately? All I'm hearing is how he rides Gronk and Hernandez, he was screaming at Deion yesterday when he kept going up field when Brady was looking for the out and did you see him on the sidelines when WW dropped the ball on 3rd and 8, then Ghost missed the FG? I saw spit flying out of his mouth he was so p'd.
    I heard Zolak today saying that he spent every spare minute he could with Price last week before and after practices and he doesn't see the field despite Underwood getting out there? I think it's clear that he hasn't earned Brady's trust.

So....if Price, Ocho and Underwood haven't earned Brady's trust is it possible for TO to come in at such a late and pick up the playbook to the point of earning his trust?

For me it's not emotional with regard to locker room disturbances.......it's just about W's and if we need to sign a deal with the devil for another SB win than give me the pen!

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonSportsFan111. Show BostonSportsFan111's posts

In Response to Re: T.O. in NE? : I had a genuine "Who the hell is that guy?" moment when that happened. I mean, I knew it wasn't Jabbar Gaffney, but seriously . . .   who is that guy?
    Posted by p-mike

When I saw number 10 enter the game, I actually pulled my chair closer to the TV and thought 'something is going to happen here'. All the kid had to do was catch the ball and it might have been the start of something big...

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from No-Mercy-Defence. Show No-Mercy-Defence's posts

T.O is a physical receiver that ocho aint and he can probably stretch the field bring him in for 2 games see what he can do.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from saigonsmuggler. Show saigonsmuggler's posts

Maybe BB thinks TO can be a taller, stronger version of our #11, the DB? Cool

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

In Response to Re: T.O. in NE? : Bring back Jim Colclough.
    Posted by Patsfansince1966

You do realize there were rumors, right?  No one is saying they want him in NE, but rather expressing their feelings IF he was brought in. 

Read my first two posts... it does some what point this way if you know what I mean....

Stop with the bring this person back thing. 

Sections
Shortcuts