T.O. in NE? This thread is about RUMORS! Not me wanting TO!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from profootball. Show profootball's posts

Re: T.O. in NE?

No T.O or Moss will be added to the Pats for sure.  Right now, Deion, Wes, Gronsk and Aaron are the lethal weapons for the Pats offense and the most that Tom is trusted to thrown the ball to them.  Elderman, Underwood, Ocho, Taylor and Matthews can show up in any given day when their number is called. 
    What we need in an upgrade for the DBs for the play off race toward the Championship.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

In Response to Re: T.O. in NE?:
    If they wanted TO, they'd have him by now.  Instead they went with Underwood. 
    Posted by prolate0spheroid

After seeing that sure TD pass clang off of Underwood's hands, something needs to be done about the 3rd WR position. If Brady gives his approval, TO could be a Patriot.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from LittleTimmy31. Show LittleTimmy31's posts

The Pats just don't need another head case on this team. What about Slater getting some playing time at WR? The guy is one of the team captains, albeit special teams. He seems fairly intelligent and has decent speed.

Go Pats!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsbandwagonsince76. Show patsbandwagonsince76's posts

Someone better show up. The fact that welker was open the play after Underwood was wide open shows teams absolutely cheat and bring their safeties up against the PAtriots.

For the PAts to be doing as well as they have been this year facing red zone defense the entire field is remarkable.

They need to take turns with Slater, Underwood, Price and Ocho, first one to catch a deep ball gets the job!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from WelkerRules. Show WelkerRules's posts

I'd take Randy over TO

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsbandwagonsince76. Show patsbandwagonsince76's posts

I'd take Randy over TO
    Posted by WelkerRules

Agree if the choice has to be made...personalities aside Moss at least knows the offense. Keep hearing about how its taking Ocho 10 games to learn the O.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from raptor64d. Show raptor64d's posts

Im not trying to give underwood to much of an excuse but it looked like the ball was spinning away from him and he miss judged it a bit and it bounced off his hands. I would think the adrenaline was flowing to much in his vains at that time, but man was he WIDE open. He looks taller then Price but don't really know that for sure.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

Tiquan
    Ht:
    6' 1"  Wt: 183  Age: 24

Price
    Ht: 6' 0"  Wt: 205  Age: 24

He's a bigger boy though for sure.  

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from AZPAT. Show AZPAT's posts

Has it been 60 days? These posts seem to pop up regularly every 60 days.

(Yawn!)

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

Has it been 60 days? These posts seem to pop up regularly every 60 days. (Yawn!)
    Posted by AZPAT

I suggest you read the first two posts, so you understand that there has been speculations....

This is not about bringing someone in to make the Pats better, but the fact that rumors are now starting to swirl. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

I'd rather have nether T.O. or Moss but if I had to chose I'd rather have T.O.

The reason is Moss is a one trick pony with 1 leg at this point. He knows the O but other then deep go routes how many other patterns did he run? Now a year later and not playing football for a majority of the season he's not going to get faster. Last year he couldn't get separation and I doubt that's changed now so how much is he really going to bring unless he is willing to go out and fight for the ball across the middle?

With T.O. say what you will about the guy but he fights for the ball. Yes T.O. and Moss both lost steps and can't get nearly the same separation they use to but at least you can count on T.O. going across the middle and fighting for the ball.

I'll take the aging fighter over the one who won't even jump more the 6" any day

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from btownteamsrking. Show btownteamsrking's posts

slater was decent in the first couple weeks of the year, wat happen to that?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayShizzle45. Show JayShizzle45's posts

T.O. put up 72 for 983 and 9 TD's in 14 games last year with a new team.

Randy Moss put up 28 for 393 and 5 TD's in 16 games with 3 teams.

Why are you guys still brining up Randy's name!??!

I dont like T.O. or his atitude but if we really need WR help, I would be all over T.O. and save him for the playoffs so he isnt a cancer in the reg. season after being a 4th option.

Remember this dude in the SB? playing on a broken leg?  same thing here. Coming off an injury, not all the way back but still can get open and run like hell.

Thats a pretty good year for a guy just coming in while Ocho only averaged 3 catches a game last year in an offense he was in for 10 years.

This is why I wondered why they got Chad and why I wasnt expecting much, but even I expected more than 9 catches..

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

Why not Moss? I mean TO is a gillion years old, coming off of surgery, doesn't know the offense, and is toxic.

Don't get it.

Moss, even decayed with age, would do better than anyone who has tried that position since he left.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

Brady is on pace for one of the best seasons in NFL history.....again. Why do we need T.O, or Moss?

No need to answer, I have not read one post on this thread. No offense to Getzo as he is always a good conversation.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

Re: T.O. in NE? This thread is ABOUT RUMORS that Pats MAYBE interested........

Brady is on pace for one of the best seasons in NFL history.....again. Why do we need T.O, or Moss? No need to answer, I have not read one post on this thread. No offense to Getzo as he is always a good conversation.
    Posted by TrueChamp

That's the problem... if you read it, you'd know that rumors are floating around and that was my sole point...... I never once advocated the team to sign him. 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from NYC. Show NYC's posts

Re: T.O. in NE? This thread is about RUMORS! Not me wanting TO!

T.O. is not a PAT. He does not fit philosohically with who the Pats are: a no name, sacrificiing, every man for the team effort. T. O. cannot change who is and he would cause more problems than he would he would straighten out. 

It's possible too much has happened for Moss to come back to the team. BB and Kraft certainly respect and like him but I think they prefer to move on w/o him.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

In Response to Re: T.O. in NE? This thread is ABOUT RUMORS that Pats MAYBE interested........:
    In Response to Re: T.O. in NE? : That's the problem... if you read it, you'd know that rumors are floating around and that was my sole point...... I never once advocated the team to sign him. 
    Posted by Getzo

Right on. No disrespect Getzo. Its just these rumors have been "floating" around all year. In all honesty I would take a 6ft5 wr right now and be happy, but I don't think thats the way BB does it. Not too many mid season offensive acquisitions, never has been, probably never will be.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from KyleCleric2. Show KyleCleric2's posts

we're at a point right now where we are in firm control of the division and have an easy schedule left. this is a great opportunity to look for some of these risky options to be a weapon for the playoffs. Ocho doesn't seem to be the answer. So it could be a good time to take a look at Moss or TO.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

In Response to Re: T.O. in NE? This thread is ABOUT RUMORS that Pats MAYBE interested........:
    In Response to Re: T.O. in NE? This thread is ABOUT RUMORS that Pats MAYBE interested........ : Right on. No disrespect Getzo. Its just these rumors have been "floating" around all year. In all honesty I would take a 6ft5 wr right now and be happy, but I don't think thats the way BB does it. Not too many mid season offensive acquisitions, never has been, probably never will be.
    Posted by TrueChamp

I agree with you, I'd love to see a taller receiver brought in at some point. 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

BUMP:

Patriots waived WR Taylor Price.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from chuchos. Show chuchos's posts

I could see the Colt's game as the last tryout for 85.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from condognh. Show condognh's posts

I saw him at gas station in Wrenthem, so he might be getting close

Sections
Shortcuts