To make you all feel better....

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from JetsFaninBoston. Show JetsFaninBoston's posts

To make you all feel better....

Hey everyone. I thought I'd make you all feel a bit better about yourselves after the loss to the Ravens. 

I'm a Jets fan....and if you're feeling a bit down about the Pats, please read below:

Sad about the playoff loss? At least your team was in the playoffs.

A little upset at BB? Meet Rex Ryan.

Are you mad at Brady for a subpar performance? My team's QB is Mark Sanchez.

You think the Pats have made a couple of bad acquisitions? Tebow...enough said.

Embarrassed about that game? Buttfumble.

Despite these troubles, I will stick with my Jets...but I thought this might bring some of the angry posters here back to Earth a bit.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfaninpa420. Show patsfaninpa420's posts

Re: To make you all feel better....

Hey at least the butt-fumble has comedic value. There was nothing funny about what transpired Sunday night.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from JetsFaninBoston. Show JetsFaninBoston's posts

In response to patsfaninpa420's comment:

Hey at least the butt-fumble has comedic value. There was nothing funny about what transpired Sunday night.

True, but it isn't as funny when it happens to your favorite team.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to JetsFaninBoston's comment:

Despite these troubles, I will stick with my Jets...but I thought this might bring some of the angry posters here back to Earth a bit.

You are a very loyal fan then.  There is enough bad in that small list you provided to announce that you are no longer a Jets fan and nobody would fault you!

Fireman Ed approves this message!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsbandwagonsince76. Show patsbandwagonsince76's posts

Are you a reverse troll?

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from JetsFaninBoston. Show JetsFaninBoston's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

You are a very loyal fan then.  There is enough bad in that small list you provided to announce that you are no longer a Jets fan and nobody would fault you!

Fireman Ed approves this message!

Lol. Ya I grew up in NY and now live in MA for work. Essentially everyone in my family is a Jets fan, so I naturally became one. I get constant crap at work for it, but I don't care. I'm also a Ranger, Met, and Knicks fan.

I do believe the Jets would be MUCH better if we actually had a good QB...but then again you could say that for quite a few teams in this league.

I just made this thread because, as someone who reads this board occassionally for some Pats talk, I find it sad how a few people on this board act as though the Patriots are in deep trouble. Playoff losses hurt, but the Patriots are in a much better position than at least 3/4 of the league to contend next year. A few tweaks and they'll probably be better next year.

Meanwhile, for the Jets...it might be a while...but maybe they will suprise me lol.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from JetsFaninBoston. Show JetsFaninBoston's posts

In response to patsbandwagonsince76's comment:

Are you a reverse troll?

Nope, but if it helps you to think that, go ahead.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tomhab. Show Tomhab's posts

This is Rusty trying to make up for his Bull Sh!t Brady thread...

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Cheer up. If you had Brady and we had Sanchez our fates would be reversed. We'll be joining you in futility in just a few short years, if that.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

JetFaninBoston is clearly a fraud. He's well-spoken and reasonable. Definitely not a Jet fan. You're outed pal.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from JetsFaninBoston. Show JetsFaninBoston's posts

In response to Tomhab's comment:

Who is Rusty? 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Who is Rusty? 

Evil.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from In_BB_We_Trust. Show In_BB_We_Trust's posts

I smell rusty

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

Cheer up. If you had Brady and we had Sanchez our fates would be reversed. We'll be joining you in futility in just a few short years, if that.

Hahaha! I know, it's coming. What's it going to be like when we are left with a roster full of Chungs, Arringtons, Mayos, Gregorys...without Brady? Can you imagine?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from JetsFaninBoston. Show JetsFaninBoston's posts

In response to mthurl's comment:

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

Hahaha! I know, it's coming. What's it going to be like when we are left with a roster full of Chungs, Arringtons, Mayos, Gregorys...without Brady? Can you imagine?

I'll be very happy when Brady is gone :) .

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tomhab. Show Tomhab's posts

Who is Rusty? 

Rusty is a 70's something troll that spends night and day on this board beating up brady, you'd like me, except he might be too old for you; you seem to be closer to 11.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from JetsFaninBoston. Show JetsFaninBoston's posts

Who is Rusty? 

Rusty is a 70's something troll that spends night and day on this board beating up brady, you'd like me, except he might be too old for you; you seem to be closer to 11.

Please re-read what you just wrote...it makes no sense.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Hey everyone. I thought I'd make you all feel a bit better about yourselves after the loss to the Ravens. 

I'm a Jets fan....and if you're feeling a bit down about the Pats, please read below:

Sad about the playoff loss? At least your team was in the playoffs.

A little upset at BB? Meet Rex Ryan.

Are you mad at Brady for a subpar performance? My team's QB is Mark Sanchez.

You think the Pats have made a couple of bad acquisitions? Tebow...enough said.

Embarrassed about that game? Buttfumble.

What an intelligent, well adjusted, two feet on the ground Jets fan. That in itself makes me wonder if you aren't a Pats fan in disguise, but I digress, and thank you for your kind words just the same.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Who is Rusty? 

ok, I'm losing faith fast here.....

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from JetsFaninBoston. Show JetsFaninBoston's posts

In response to TheExaminer's comment:

Who is Rusty? 

?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Who is Rusty? 

?

If you're a phony, you already know what I mean. If you're what you project yourself to be, hang around this board for a while, it'll become clear to you. LOL

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

Wait a Jets fan who is civil? I'm confused... is ths some tye of tactic?

Is there any chance we can convince you to stick around so we can have actual in conference debates on the teams without them trolling?

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from JetsFaninBoston. Show JetsFaninBoston's posts

Who is Rusty? 

?

If you're a phony, you already know what I mean. If you're what you project yourself to be, hang around this board for a while, it'll become clear to you. LOL

I said before that I check out this forum occassionally...while I'm interested in Pats talk, the Patriots aren't the Jets. I don't browse this board 24/7...to be honest I only looked here every now and then until after the Pats loss on Sunday because it was interesting (and in a few cases, comical) to read some of the stuff (or in some cases, BS) people were saying.