1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Section136. Show Section136's posts

Re: To my brother veterans. . . .

In response to kansaspatriot's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I missed this thread. Thanks. And it was a pleasure to serve, and work on planes that dropped nukes and could annilihate our enemies

[/QUOTE]

I appreciate your service and genuinely thank you for that! I really do! BUT this is the kind of ststement that makes us look very bad! We have not had a true enemy since Reagan left office! "MR Gorbechev, tear this wall down!"

You are the opposite end of the spectrum from the people that post that our service folks are baby killers - both ends are so very wong. I believe that your statement/opinion is as irresponsible as the left wing, I may have not understood what you truly meant, and if this is the case I apologize!

I think that, folks who can't wait get a gun/plane etc. so hey can kill whomever our government tells them to, are as dangerous our government is.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to themightypatriots' comment:
    [QUOTE]

Vets are all either idiots or psychopaths.  All of America's wars since the Civil War have been interferences in other countries' business, killing millions of people who posed zero threat to the United States.  Vets should be begging for mercy for all the suffering they've inflicted on the world.

[/QUOTE]

Yeah, how dare anybody interfere with Hitler's "business". You're pathetic.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to ATJ's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Vets are all either idiots or psychopaths.  All of America's wars since the Civil War have been interferences in other countries' business, killing millions of people who posed zero threat to the United States.  Vets should be begging for mercy for all the suffering they've inflicted on the world.

[/QUOTE]

Up to this point, I've pretty much restrained myself and actually spoken in favor of your right to express your opinion.  However since you've now taken license in the form gratutious insult for no apparent reason I am compelled to respond.  I have no clue (nor do I actually care) how old you are, what your life experiences have been, what ideology to which you owe allegiance or how you've come to draw the conclusions that you have drawn.  What I do know is that you have now crossed the line.  You, sir, are the one who should be begging - begging those who have chosen to lay their lives on the line on a daily basis to continue to do so, in order for you to have the right to spew whatever ideological garbage you choose, so that you can watch NE Patriots football, so that you can post in this forum, so that you can breathe, yes breathe, the precious and rare air of freedom.  Think of me what you will, I don't give a rat's a_ss. But watch what you say about those who have chosen to lay it on the line to keep your sorry a_ss free.  

Any questions?

[/QUOTE]

Heh heh. You were all up in his grill! He got the old geezer fired up with that one. (Nice for me to be able to call somebody else a geezer ATJ. Thanks for being slightly older!)

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

Damn, man. Do you even dare call yourself an American? I understand that this is the USA and you have a right to speak your mind freely, but do you really feel it necessary to come to a thread that is intended to show respect to folks who MOST Amercians consider honorable and true American Patriots, and act like an EFEN MORON? Go ahead and have that mentatlity if you want, but why come here and say it on an anonymous board when many here take such words deeply to heart. See, no matter what you hear or think, we all come here and we fight amongst ourselves, call eachother stupid names, and get all up in arms about opinions when it comes to OUR NE PATRIOTS, but please don't be mistaken, my bet is aside from you who calims to be a Patriots fan, the vast majority of ALL OF US here, no matter our issues with one another, WOULD together throw you down and kick your EFEN teeth in if you said that where we could put our hands on you. Please don't forget that you are only writing the way you are because you have freedoms and privacy and privileges that those who you have damned so severely GAVE YOU.  Damn Mighty, you need to watch your back if this is the way you speak in real life to real Americans. Lastly, go to hell dude.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE] 

[/QUOTE]

Up to this point, I've pretty much restrained myself and actually spoken in favor of your right to express your opinion.  However since you've now taken license in the form gratutious insult for no apparent reason I am compelled to respond.  I have no clue (nor do I actually care) how old you are, what your life experiences have been, what ideology to which you owe allegiance or how you've come to draw the conclusions that you have drawn.  What I do know is that you have now crossed the line.  You, sir, are the one who should be begging - begging those who have chosen to lay their lives on the line on a daily basis to continue to do so, in order for you to have the right to spew whatever ideological garbage you choose, so that you can watch NE Patriots football, so that you can post in this forum, so that you can breathe, yes breathe, the precious and rare air of freedom.  Think of me what you will, I don't give a rat's a_ss. But watch what you say about those who have chosen to lay it on the line to keep your sorry a_ss free.   

Any questions?

[/QUOTE]

Heh heh. You were all up in his grill! He got the old geezer fired up with that one. (Nice for me to be able to call somebody else a geezer ATJ. Thanks for being slightly older!) 

[/QUOTE]

Hey, I'm here to serve, sonny.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from tanbass. Show tanbass's posts

In response to RallyC's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Damn Mighty, you need to watch your back if this is the way you speak in real life to real Americans. Lastly, go to hell dude.

[/QUOTE]

Oh please....mighty is just a scared little keyboard coward. He wouldn't dare say that to a vets face....trust me....he's a whiney little gutless turd with zero balls. He has no respect, and I would love to be the one to teach him some respect......what do you say mighty? Feel free to meet me and say those things to my face....and I'm not a vet. I'll be glad to show you what real respect means. Maggot!!

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from tanbass. Show tanbass's posts

[QUOTE]

Brainwashed fools.  Keep waving those flags, keep murdering civilians in poor countries that can't fight back.

[/QUOTE]

You are a coward. 100% genuine COWARD little wimp. I'm sure your family is proud.....

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriots. Show themightypatriots's posts

Actually the real cowards are the people who are too afraid to speak the truth because it is unpopular. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriots. Show themightypatriots's posts

LOL apparantly the media is now censoring anti-war opinions.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

Actually the real cowards are the people who are too afraid to speak the truth because it is unpopular. 

[/QUOTE]

Right, Hanoi Jane.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

This thread, which I intended to be a gesture of respect and well-wishes to my brother veterans, has deteriorated into a medium for the dilusional to spew whatever pseudo-intellectual claptrap they've chosen to characterize as 'truth'.  At noon today I will regrettably request BDC to remove this thread.  

To all those who have served or who are serving, I salute you.  

To those who have wished us well, I thank you.  

To those who have chosen to spew, see my post above in response to mighty.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

This thread, which I intended to be a gesture of respect and well-wishes to my brother veterans, has deteriorated into a medium for the dilusional to spew whatever pseudo-intellectual claptrap they've chosen to characterize as 'truth'.  At noon today I will regrettably request BDC to remove this thread.  

[/QUOTE]

Good men died to allow this fool to spew. His every word is proof their sacrifice was not in vain. Their sacrifice also allows for the rest of us to remind him what an ungrateful turd he is Wink.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from tanbass. Show tanbass's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Oh please....you are an ungrateful p u s s y with his head so far up his own butt that you apparently can't see straight anymore. People died for you to be able to live the way you do. Could you be anymore of a coward by disrepecting those that fought for YOU? You disgusting piece of trash.....

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from tanbass. Show tanbass's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

My apologies for lashing out at mightypuke......but people who disrespect our troops & vets get under my skin bigtime. Just so cowardly....can't stand it.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxrockursox. Show soxrockursox's posts

[QUOTE]

LOL apparantly the media is now censoring anti-war opinions.

[/QUOTE]

Hey mighty you may not like why our goverment put troops in these areas neither do I,But I woll never speak it cause got to support the troops that r doing what thier told its thier job.

One other thing you said about killing innocent people do you relize that even at age 6 they have kids doing suicide misson to ambush are troops?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

In response to tanbass' comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

My apologies for lashing out at mightypuke......but people who disrespect our troops & vets get under my skin bigtime. Just so cowardly....can't stand it.

[/QUOTE]

I lashed out as well which is typically not my style.  In this case, however, I believe a line was crossed.  I understand your anger.

I've contacted BDC and asked them to remove this thread.  If it's not removed by 1 p.m. I'll follow-up.

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

In response to DeadAhead's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I lashed out as well which is typically not my style.  In this case, however, I believe a line was crossed.  I understand your anger.

I've contacted BDC and asked them to remove this thread.  If it's not removed by 1 p.m. I'll follow-up.

[/QUOTE]

Just curious, how does one contact BDC.com? Is there one mod or more?

I'd love to know about these processes.   While you're at it, ask them why they deleted my post in the Ron Burgundy/Winston thread.

[/QUOTE]

If you go to the bottom of the page, click Contact Boston.com then when you get to the contact page in the upper right hand corner click 'Ask a question' you can send them a message. That's what I did anyway.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxrockursox. Show soxrockursox's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

You shouldn't have to apolpize for anything its this moron bringing out the worst of posters cause we should respect for what you guess do for us.

25. This post has been removed.