1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

Re: To my brother veterans. . . .

In response to mossad-did-911's comment:

mighty is the only real "patriot" here. if you really supported the troops you would be discouraging your fellow americans from joining an army that doesn't represent them and only sends them to die. 

BDC needs to take this non patriots thread down and ATJ owes the forum an apology for pushing his political agenda on everyone.

The only apology I owe is for creating a medium for posts like yours to appear.  With respect to your political agenda which is rather apparent if you hadn't noticed and your lack of gratitude to those who have permitted you to foist that agenda on all of us kindly follow the directions on the back of a box of Preparation H suppositories.

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hammah29r2. Show Hammah29r2's posts

come here to catch up on football news and this is the top thread??? a political war mongering thread?? shame on the person who created it!!!

maybe you could enlighten me on how you came up with your clever little screen name eh skinhead?

I got a great idea for you and mightypatriots. why don't you fellahs book a flight to the middle east and take a nice healthy hike along the iraq/iran border. take a couple of great cameras and see the country side and take lots and lots of pictures.

ps. du ma nhieu!

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from tanbass. Show tanbass's posts

if you want to discuss politics go create a thread in the POLITICS forum and i will happily give you a free education. 

And if you would like a free lesson in respect, I would love to meet you in person......

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hammah29r2. Show Hammah29r2's posts

In response to tanbass' comment:

if you want to discuss politics go create a thread in the POLITICS forum and i will happily give you a free education. 

And if you would like a free lesson in respect, I would love to meet you in person......

zin loi pal! you might have to get at the end of the line.......I think that about 30 of my buds from my VFW would love to meet this du dit!

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimmytantric. Show jimmytantric's posts

Re:

In response to themightypatriots' comment:

Vets are all either idiots or psychopaths.  All of America's wars since the Civil War have been interferences in other countries' business, killing millions of people who posed zero threat to the United States.  Vets should be begging for mercy for all the suffering they've inflicted on the world.

I have the cure for your mental disease - we will ship you to the Congo or Iran/Pakistan wearing a Yankees baseball cap and we will rent u an apartment and see if you last 60 days! I hope you enjoy all the freedoms that were given to you by the men and woman that now lay in the ground--you need to get the hell out of this Country because you are not American-probably one of those chicken sh-t Muslims Faggs that like to blow people up and beat on woman!  War is inevitable irrigardless of the money people--humans have been fighting for thousands of years since we were apes-just make sure you fight for the kind of freedoms that civilised western countries fight for!! Do me a favor and permanantly leave this message board?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hammah29r2. Show Hammah29r2's posts

Re:

In response to jimmytantric's comment:

In response to themightypatriots' comment:

Vets are all either idiots or psychopaths.  All of America's wars since the Civil War have been interferences in other countries' business, killing millions of people who posed zero threat to the United States.  Vets should be begging for mercy for all the suffering they've inflicted on the world.

I have the cure for your mental disease - we will ship you to the Congo or Iran/Pakistan wearing a Yankees baseball cap and we will rent u an apartment and see if you last 60 days! I hope you enjoy all the freedoms that were given to you by the men and woman that now lay in the ground--you need to get the hell out of this Country because you are not American-probably one of those chicken sh-t Muslims Faggs that like to blow people up and beat on woman!  War is inevitable irrigardless of the money people--humans have been fighting for thousands of years since we were apes-just make sure you fight for the kind of freedoms that civilised western countries fight for!! Do me a favor and permanantly leave this message board?

it took me a while jimmy but I think I figured out who this clown is. his screen name tipped me off. way back when there was a poster on the old boston hearald forum who talked the same bs that this guy did. he said he was from the mid east and hated Israel. In case you don't know, the mossad are the Israeli secret service. he was always advertising about his photo shop back then. finally booted his tail off the forum. now you got the straight skinny pal.

Sections
Shortcuts