To Rusty, definitive analysis of how the Jets get $30 million UNDER cap this year cutting very few and renegotiating some

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

Re: To Rusty, definitive analysis of how the Jets get $30 million UNDER cap this year cutting very few and renegotiating some

In response to pcmIV's comment:

In response to LessPhatRex's comment:

Yeah, McCourty doesn't blow nearly as bad at safety as he did at corner.  For some reason, the pass D still blows. And if your ok with a first round pick for an average safety, you've got your own set of problems. 

The website you used to rep Wilkerson said McCourty was pro-bowl quality.  LMAO @ U.  And despite the mighty Wilkerson being on your line for some reason the run D still blows.  LMAO @ U.  Hey Phatty why don't you tell us again what a great GM Mike T is.  What is he up to these days?  Can you remind us how Tebow was a great signing and was going to be a weapon in the wildcat?  Wasn't it you who said Pou'ha was better than Wilfork?  LMFAO.

Why don't you answer these questions Phatty?  LMAO @ U.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

Re: To Rusty, definitive analysis of how the Jets get $30 million UNDER cap this year cutting very few and renegotiating some

I did.  Learn to read doomas.  Maybe I answered it under my other logins Frank or RockSkully

You didn't actually.  Go back and look.  Maybe you should learn to read?  Or actually based on the completely moronic things you've said on this board maybe you should learn football.  LMAO @ U.

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

Yes, I should learn football and admit that a first round pick at cornerback on a bottom 5 pass D since he was drafted who was then demoted to safety becasue he can't play man defense is actually a great player.

No you should learn football because you called McCourty a bust and said he was going to be cut.  Then you backpedaled and called him average and then you backpedaled even more and said the Patriots pass D still sucks.  Well guess what genius?  The Jet's run D was abysmal yet you still tout Wilkerson as a great player.  Nice hypocrisy genius.

How about you remind us how great a GM Mike T is?  Or how great the Tebow signing was?  Or how Pou'ha was better than Wilfork?  Or how Sanchez isn't a bust?  Learn the game.  LMAO @ U.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to RockScully's comment:

It's "backpedal", not "backpeddle". No is walking backwards and selling a product or a service, rubelips.

I need you to be clear here...  Did you mean nobody or no one?  Because I don't understand who No is.  Maybe if you are going to correct someone you should first check to see if you made any typo's yourself before hitting the add your post key.  Just an idea!  But from all your other post's, good idea's are your strong point.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to RockScully's comment:

LOL!

Frank158/Phat Rex sure does struggle, doesn't he? 

Remember when he told us Mike Tannenbum was building a winner?  Where is Mike Tannenbum today? 

Hahahaha!!  This might be your best post yet!  Perfect! 

BTW, While Tannenbum was bad, he was the scapegoat for Rex Ryan.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

I have a great idea.

Let's cut Rusty!

What are the odds another board will pick him up?

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.

24. This post has been removed.

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts