To Rusty, definitive analysis of how the Jets get $30 million UNDER cap this year cutting very few and renegotiating some

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

Re: To Rusty, definitive analysis of how the Jets get $30 million UNDER cap this year cutting very few and renegotiating some

For a moment there, I thought you were describing the Pat's D. I also think that an Ivy League can and will take you to school back at the Univ of Southern NH or something. Or was it NC State or some fictitious DIII where you were an athletic standout carrying the spit pocket. Oh, I graduated from LSU. Does that make me less intelligent than you? Keep reminding us how bright you are. You've heard your father say too many times, 'Rusty is so bright, that's why I called him s(u)n'.

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

Re: To Rusty, definitive analysis of how the Jets get $30 million UNDER cap this year cutting very few and renegotiating some

100 x's smarter would give you a TMR 70-80 IQ. You need to correct your numbers. The phraseology for TMR is symonomous with dolt, embecile, idiot, moron, brainless........get the point? The reflective mirror image is telling you, 'I love myself, who do you love?'

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

First, I'm not a troll. Second, if a defense is ranked 27th, but win a SB, you wouldn't take the Lombardi? Hypocrit. It's not where you start, it's where you finish. And this is not gloating or rubbing it Pat's fans. Many of them are friends of mine and accept the fact their team lost that day to a better team. Again, a little more HGH by RH and that ball is on the ground. Luck only refers to opposing teams right? NE has never had any, ever. Correct? I visit this forum for meaningful and objective conversation. The site is littered with nonsensicle retorts that can be shortened. but you choose not to and it is your right. And 'right' is what you seem to think you've absconded from this board and no one else is entitled to it. You need a vaca. Go spend some time in NY's bowery.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

Before the Pats in 1970, NE's team were the Giants. It is my business to be where ever I d amn please. Who the #$ck do you think you are? And the word is went to LSU where there more Giants fan than you would want to believe. They did love me. They did have bit of a problem with my polished fluent Parisienne French seeing the Canadian Nova Scotian creole french were there many years ago and basically butchered and hammered the beautiful french dialect that it is. Now you'll tell me that you're fluent in three languages. I already am. One for the Tigre. That's french for tiger just in case you couln't figure it out.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from dreighver. Show dreighver's posts

In response to RockScully's comment:

In response to pcmIV's comment:

In response to LessPhatRex's comment:

Wilkerson the second best defensive tackle in the NFL? How could this be?  Rusty said he was a bust, 11 seconds after the Jets drafted him.  Then again, he said that McCourty was better than Revis.

Can we assume Rusty will now claim that ProFootballFocus is biased?

PFF also said that McCourty was a pro bowler at his position toolbag: https://www.profootballfocus.com/blog/2012/12/19/pro-bowl-roster-2012-afc/2/

I thought you said he was a bust and BB was going to cut him.  LMAO @ U.  Enjoy another losing season with Sanchez at QB.

Wilkerson is ok but he was a 1st rd pick.  The guy really doesn't make any plays, he just collects tackles like David Harris.

No sacks, no forced fumbles, etc.

Leave it to the Jets fans to think that steady play is what they needed in such a dire position for young, impact players.

It's just because Sanchez and Kyle Wilson are busts in the 1st rd that they overrate Wilkerson. Like clockwork.

Wilkerson had 5 sacks and 3 FFs. Not mention 70 tackles on top of that. Sounds like a productive player and certainly someone we could use next to Big Vince.

Not sure where you're getting your stats. 

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

No, that's Super Bowl and I've been a Gents fan since I was 6 years old. I love giving beat downs to arrogant megalomaniacs. First ones I toss from the night club I worked at. Could never stand them. Have a nice night genius.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

Come now, he's a genius. Ask him.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

My flipping lord, you are such a moron! Far be it from me to stick up for another idiot patsie fan, but at least this one knows that McCourty blows.  You know why that text sounds like me?  It's quoted text from my post, idiot.

The website you used to rep Wilkerson thinks McCourty is pretty dam good genius.  LMAO @ U.  Enjoy not winning the division against next year.

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

Yeah, McCourty doesn't blow nearly as bad at safety as he did at corner.  For some reason, the pass D still blows. And if your ok with a first round pick for an average safety, you've got your own set of problems. 

The website you used to rep Wilkerson said McCourty was pro-bowl quality.  LMAO @ U.  And despite the mighty Wilkerson being on your line for some reason the run D still blows.  LMAO @ U.  Hey Phatty why don't you tell us again what a great GM Mike T is.  What is he up to these days?  Can you remind us how Tebow was a great signing and was going to be a weapon in the wildcat?  Wasn't it you who said Pou'ha was better than Wilfork?  LMFAO.

24. This post has been removed.

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts