To Rusty, rkarp, mthurl, etc...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from WazzuWheatfarmer. Show WazzuWheatfarmer's posts

To Rusty, rkarp, mthurl, etc...

Would you all PLEASE just put each other on "ignore"?  You are clearly never going to see eye to eye on anything, and we're all tired of the endless, pointless arguing.  please spare the rest of us from having to sort through all of your bickering.  Thanks.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from csylvia79. Show csylvia79's posts

Re: To Rusty, rkarp, mthurl, etc...

Even If that happened new agruements with other screen names would arise....  Some people here only want to argue and can not concede one inch.

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

WAzzoo, you are now officially off my Christmas card list...I hope you're happy now. You bastard.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to WazzuWheatfarmer's comment:

Would you all PLEASE just put each other on "ignore"?  You are clearly never going to see eye to eye on anything, and we're all tired of the endless, pointless arguing.  please spare the rest of us from having to sort through all of your bickering.  Thanks.

you know how it is Wazzu:

KNOW RUSTY...NO PEACE

NO RUSTY...KNOW PEACE

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from the-redsox-rule. Show the-redsox-rule's posts

if you're not wanting to see their arguments you could put all of them on ignore. Then you wouldn't see any of it. None of it bothers me and I don't quite understand what anyone has against Rusty, he knows a lot about football and is obviously a die hard Patriots fan. We should be ganging up on the fans of other teams that troll this forum to argue anything positive said about the Patriots. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to the-redsox-rule's comment:

if you're not wanting to see their arguments you could put all of them on ignore. Then you wouldn't see any of it. None of it bothers me and I don't quite understand what anyone has against Rusty, he knows a lot about football and is obviously a die hard Patriots fan. We should be ganging up on the fans of other teams that troll this forum to argue anything positive said about the Patriots. 

alias number 12 russ?

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to Navin Johnson's comment:

In response to RidingWithTheKingII's comment:

In response to LessPhatRex's comment:

I actually ignore tons of their posts, but I refuse to let him troll like he does. Ther better request would be, try to learn from others and seeing others' points of view instead of mocking those points of view.  They refuse to do that time and again. 

Two adults shouldn't be told that, but apparently they do need to be told that.

RKrap was bouncing around here today trolling about Sanders being rented for 1 year when everyone and their mother now knows that is not the case. So, why was he still saying it?

He's a troll. Plain and simple.

Yes, Queenie, the way he is always berating the number one offense in the NFL is proof of his trolldom.

No one cared about rankings.

"final four"

LOL

What a tool you are.

Except you... right.  Aren't you the moron that was clamoring on about "the number two ranked slot corner" in the NFL?  Or was it 87th?

"Clamoring on"?

No, I wasn't "clamoring on"

Hmm... do you not know what clamoring means? With all of that post elementary school edumacation you're always bragging about?   Becasue you sure were clamoring on about  the "Second best slot corner" (who was ranked 85th in the NFL) on one of the leagues worst pass Ds... but you don't care about rankings, right?

Yes, I do know whay it means. It means to pine for or covet.  You're using the word and its applicationincorrectly, which is what makes this so funny.

You don't even know how dumb you sound.  Absolutely priceless.

What does "whay" mean?

LOL know-it-all queenie doesn't even know what clamoring means. Bwahahahahaha

Tears!

and here's rusty # 13

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

I have hadRusty on ignore about 5-6 days and for the most part it has been fine. I do see him following e around every post however because his comments are posted above some one else's comments, so reading someone else's comments I can't help but see him following me. Unfortunately after Brady, I think I have been become his second man crush. Have you ever on this board seen someone so fixated on another person? He is like my poodle following me every where. 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

I actually ignore tons of their posts, but I refuse to let him troll like he does. Ther better request would be, try to learn from others and seeing others' points of view instead of mocking those points of view.  They refuse to do that time and again. 

Two adults shouldn't be told that, but apparently they do need to be told that.

RKrap was bouncing around here today trolling about Sanders being rented for 1 year when everyone and their mother now knows that is not the case. So, why was he still saying it?

He's a troll. Plain and simple.

Yes, Queenie, the way he is always berating the number one offense in the NFL is proof of his trolldom.

Every now and the when Ido reply to him I HAVE to steal your classic dumbkoff when referring to him. I hope you don't mind

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from fatsam72. Show fatsam72's posts

Ok, I never get my use of "ironic" quite right.   But this thread now qualifies as such right?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

When I first started out here I too found the arguing very annoying. I didn't know anyone on the board, but I did notice this rusty character was in fights with just about everyone and the arguments would go back and forth for 4-5 posts. I would just skip by that stuff...eventually I'd land back on the topic of the original thread. One of my first threads was on Scott Pioli (4 years ago?), it was on how I thought he was overrated - rusty chimed in "dumb thread"...we argued for 4-5 posts and it really hasn't stopped since.

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

on he flip side I tend to get into an arguement with one guy, yet reading thru most posts that same guy argues with EVERYONE!

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonSportsFan111. Show BostonSportsFan111's posts

Good luck with this. It's always 'the other guy is the troll and the moron. It's not me...'