To Rusty, rkarp, mthurl, etc...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Re: To Rusty, rkarp, mthurl, etc...

In response to the-redsox-rule's comment:

if you're not wanting to see their arguments you could put all of them on ignore. Then you wouldn't see any of it. None of it bothers me and I don't quite understand what anyone has against Rusty, he knows a lot about football and is obviously a die hard Patriots fan. We should be ganging up on the fans of other teams that troll this forum to argue anything positive said about the Patriots. 

Unfortunately Rusty has to respond to every trolls comments.   So even though I have the fans of other teams on ignore, thanks to Rusty, I get to see their drivel

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to RidingWithTheKingII's comment:

if you're not wanting to see their arguments you could put all of them on ignore. Then you wouldn't see any of it. None of it bothers me and I don't quite understand what anyone has against Rusty, he knows a lot about football and is obviously a die hard Patriots fan. We should be ganging up on the fans of other teams that troll this forum to argue anything positive said about the Patriots. 

Thank you.  All it takes is for the other person to simply say "I didn't realize that" or "good point", etc, but instead they lash back out into my direction.

We just don't have mods who know what they're doing here so it enables troll work.

as usual u spin things around ur way

when have you ever said "i didn't realize that" or "good point" or say "i am wrong"? oh that's right u tell others this meaning there will be no problems as long as they agree with you

please queenie drop the victim cr*polla-u are by far the single biggest problem and the minute you leave 80% of the arguing, name calling,  personal attacks and constant bs goes with you-i guarantee it and if the mods would o what they should have about twelve bannings ago and banned u permanently it would have happened already

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to WazzuWheatfarmer's comment:

Would you all PLEASE just put each other on "ignore"?  You are clearly never going to see eye to eye on anything, and we're all tired of the endless, pointless arguing.  please spare the rest of us from having to sort through all of your bickering.  Thanks.

I actually ignore tons of their posts, but I refuse to let him troll like he does. The better request would be, try to learn from others and seeing others' points of view instead of mocking those points of view.  They refuse to do that time and again. 

Two adults shouldn't be told that, but apparently they do need to be told that.

RKrap was bouncing around here today trolling about Sanders being rented for 1 year when everyone and their mother now knows that is not the case. So, why was he still saying it?

He's a troll. Plain and simple.

The common denominator of all problems on this board is.... YOU. Simple fact. That's why you have been banned so many times idiot. Because, in plain english, you really really really really, suck.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

Gotta say I am not a fan of these kinds of threads. 

To the OP: as long as the board is moderated the way it currently is, it will be the way it currently is. 

Asking certain posters to behave a certain way is completely futile - all it takes is a couple folks who move in a different direction to upset your apple cart. 

It's not going to work. 

The only thing that is going to work for you is to either find a way to handle the chaos of this board (and use the ignore button in some cases), or find a more carefully moderated Patriots forum - which does exist....

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

In response to 42AND46's comment:

Thank you.  All it takes is for the other person to simply say "I didn't realize that" or "good point", etc, but instead they lash back out into my direction.

We just don't have mods who know what they're doing here so it enables troll work.

as usual u spin things around ur way

when have you ever said "i didn't realize that" or "good point" or say "i am wrong"? oh that's right u tell others this meaning there will be no problems as long as they agree with you

please queenie drop the victim cr*polla-u are by far the single biggest problem and the minute you leave 80% of the arguing, name calling,  personal attacks and constant bs goes with you-i guarantee it and if the mods would o what they should have about twelve bannings ago and banned u permanently it would have happened already

80% of the arguing, name calling and general rudeness will go away? How about 95% will go away

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimmytantric. Show jimmytantric's posts

In response to 42AND46's comment:

In response to Navin Johnson's comment:

In response to LessPhatRex's comment:

Would you all PLEASE just put each other on "ignore"?  You are clearly never going to see eye to eye on anything, and we're all tired of the endless, pointless arguing.  please spare the rest of us from having to sort through all of your bickering.  Thanks.

I actually ignore tons of their posts, but I refuse to let him troll like he does. Ther better request would be, try to learn from others and seeing others' points of view instead of mocking those points of view.  They refuse to do that time and again. 

RKrap was bouncing around here today trolling about Sanders being rented for 1 year when everyone and their mother now knows that is not the case. So, why was he still saying it?

Yes, Queenie, the way he is always berating the number one offense in the NFL is proof of his trolldom.

No one cared about rankings.

"final four"

LOL

What a tool you are.

Except you... right.  Aren't you the moron that was clamoring on about "the number two ranked slot corner" in the NFL?  Or was it 87th?

"Clamoring on"?

No, I wasn't "clamoring on"

Hmm... do you not know what clamoring means? With all of that post elementary school edumacation you're always bragging about?   Becasue you sure were clamoring on about  the "Second best slot corner" (who was ranked 85th in the NFL) on one of the leagues worst pass Ds... but you don't care about rankings, right?

Yes, I do know whay it means. It means to pine for or covet.  You're using the word and its applicationincorrectly, which is what makes this so funny.

You don't even know how dumb you sound.  Absolutely priceless.

What does "whay" mean?

LOL know-it-all queenie doesn't even know what clamoring means. Bwahahahahaha

Tears!

and here's rusty # 13

I've never used the ignore button--BUT if I was going to ignore someone it would be you Mr. NY--again answer the question--Why are you on this Patriots forum sight when your'e a Giants fan? You and Leon are the most obnoxious posters--sad that you can't find a friend in that cesspool with 8 million other arrogant NYawkers!!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

*sigh*

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

Because of his First Amendment Right. Try reading our Contitution. You have the right to hit the ignore button. Your freedom of choice falls in that realm.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from portfolio1. Show portfolio1's posts

Best post of the millenium.

What makes it so obnoxious is that you can't read interesting posts because you have to wade through all the GARBAGE that is put out there.

Too bad we can't vote them all off the island if they wont stop.

So guys - go ahead and have one reply each and then stop the personal remarks altogether in any one thread. That way you have one shot per thread to make a jerk of yourselves.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

jints, 90% of your posts now contain the word "rusty" in it.....your obsession with the guy is creepy. you used to be a decent poster here, but now you've turned into a total troll. you arent even a fan of the patriots, but yet you feel the right to complain about a pats fan on a pats forum? if you hate the guy so much, go over and talk to your fellow jints fans on another forum....i know, such a crazy thought right??

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

They dont need to put each other on ignore. Some of the bitter exchanges between them are often very funny

I just wish they'd wise up and trim their excess "in response to's", some of which grow to ten/eleven/twelve messages long and are a real eyesore on the board

Hurl, karp, and Rusty (along with Pezz, 42/46, and Babe) are IMO among the worst "in response to" violators here

Highlight and delete, fellas.  That's all you gotta do. Takes two seconds. It really isnt that hard

You'll be doing everyone on the board a favor

Peace

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

He seems okay to me. I dont mind him really

I'm fairly new to this forum though. I assume he was different/worse several years ago, and a lot of you here have long memorie

I can do without his "hiya Queenies" though and his sock puppet accusations

I included him because he is one of the biggest "in response to" offenders. He posted a message a few weeks ago that was prefaced by 16 "in response to's"

Pretty sure that's the record

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Nobody is taking this Krusty Burger guy serious anymore, are they?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from portfolio1. Show portfolio1's posts

Its a two way street.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from portfolio1. Show portfolio1's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

I actually ignore tons of their posts, but I refuse to let him troll like he does. The better request would be, try to learn from others and seeing others' points of view instead of mocking those points of view.  They refuse to do that time and again. 

The common denominator of all problems on this board is.... YOU. Simple fact. That's why you have been banned so many times idiot. Because, in plain english, you really really really really, suck.

In plain English THIS is the sort of port that makes it impossible to read posts that are of interest to anyone besides those having a pi$$ing contest. In short - please minimize YOUR personal attacks on others just as we would have others do as well.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In response to portfolio1's comment:

Its a two way street.

Keep in mind, when it comes to board Irrationals, I never instigate.  It's always them or they play ignorant to troll.  Just watch RKrap's act. Then, they feed off one another as other stand idly by. The only ones I go after as a way of slapping are the trolls.   

The board shouldn't tolerate trolling.

Correct!  That's why you've been banned more than all posters combined.

You ALWAYS instigate!

Hel1, I could be gone 3 days and come back to see you slandering my name all over the place. 

Get a life, job, and help!  Never seen such a delusional troll, EVA!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to pezz4pats' comment:

Its a two way street.

Keep in mind, when it comes to board Irrationals, I never instigate.  It's always them or they play ignorant to troll.  Just watch RKrap's act. Then, they feed off one another as other stand idly by. The only ones I go after as a way of slapping are the trolls.   

You ALWAYS instigate!

Hel1, I could be gone 3 days and come back to see you slandering my name all over the place. 

Agreed. Worst delusional imbecile I have ever beheld on any board anywhere.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Its a two way street.

You ALWAYS instigate!

After what happened on Monday, just 2 days ago, and to see your behavior on here, is disgusting.

What in the world could his behavior here possibly have to do with what happened 2 days ago numbnuts? You really need help.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

Its a two way street.

You ALWAYS instigate!

After what happened on Monday, just 2 days ago, and to see your behavior on here, is disgusting.

What in the world could his behavior here possibly have to do with what happened 2 days ago numbnuts? You really need help.

He's acting like a moron as usual in here. You think he'd be humbled by the carnage in this city 2 days ago and back off his schtick here, swinging in and out of threads, as he does. He's sick. He's a 45 year old loser who has an unhealthy man lust for Tom Brady. We get it. We get that you do as well. Move on.  Seek the help if you need it and move on.

I'll tell you right now: When you and your boyfriend have been taking a vacation from this board, very "coincidentally" as BB has put on a FA clinic I might add (not a coincidence), this board has been vastly improved.

RKrap has taken over you two and his current partner is Mt Puuke.

TFB12 lost his marbles on 3.13, but that's another story. lol

It's literally 5-10 people here who use the anti-BB agenda and the overly pro-Brady agenda, who ruin the board.

Congratulations.

Vastly improved? LMAO@U You goofy little twit. It's the same old trollfest for you with everybody and their brother slamming you in disgust. The only difference is I'm not here making you look like the fool that you are at every turn. YOU ruin the board. YOU. Nobody else. You are as clueless as a brick dumbkoff. You pretty much don't "get" anything.