In response to RidingWithTheKingII's comment:

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

In response to pezz4pats' comment:

In response to portfolio1's comment:

In response to the-redsox-rule's comment:

if you're not wanting to see their arguments you could put all of them on ignore. Then you wouldn't see any of it. None of it bothers me and I don't quite understand what anyone has against Rusty, he knows a lot about football and is obviously a die hard Patriots fan. We should be ganging up on the fans of other teams that troll this forum to argue anything positive said about the Patriots. 

Thank you.  All it takes is for the other person to simply say "I didn't realize that" or "good point", etc, but instead they lash back out into my direction.

We just don't have mods who know what they're doing here so it enables troll work.

Its a two way street.

Keep in mind, when it comes to board Irrationals, I never instigate.  It's always them or they play ignorant to troll.  Just watch RKrap's act. Then, they feed off one another as other stand idly by. The only ones I go after as a way of slapping are the trolls.   

The board shouldn't tolerate trolling.

Correct!  That's why you've been banned more than all posters combined.

You ALWAYS instigate!

Hel1, I could be gone 3 days and come back to see you slandering my name all over the place. 

Get a life, job, and help!  Never seen such a delusional troll, EVA!

After what happened on Monday, just 2 days ago, and to see your behavior on here, is disgusting.

What in the world could his behavior here possibly have to do with what happened 2 days ago numbnuts? You really need help.

He's acting like a moron as usual in here. You think he'd be humbled by the carnage in this city 2 days ago and back off his schtick here, swinging in and out of threads, as he does. He's sick.

Go get your head examined. His actions here have nothing whatsoever to do with the tragedy in Boston. What the hell is wrong with you?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptainZdeno33. Show CaptainZdeno33's posts

Re: To Rusty, rkarp, mthurl, etc...

zzz

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from MattC05. Show MattC05's posts

He's acting like a moron as usual in here. You think he'd be humbled by the carnage in this city 2 days ago and back off his schtick here, swinging in and out of threads, as he does. He's sick. He's a 45 year old loser who has an unhealthy man lust for Tom Brady. We get it. We get that you do as well. Move on.  Seek the help if you need it and move on.

Are you really trying to use the Marathon bombings to win a pointless e-peen contest?  Sometimes you can be interesting to discuss football matters with, but then you make comments like the above that just shows what a disgusting human being you are.  Get help, kid.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In response to pezz4pats' comment:

In response to portfolio1's comment:

In response to the-redsox-rule's comment:

if you're not wanting to see their arguments you could put all of them on ignore. Then you wouldn't see any of it. None of it bothers me and I don't quite understand what anyone has against Rusty, he knows a lot about football and is obviously a die hard Patriots fan. We should be ganging up on the fans of other teams that troll this forum to argue anything positive said about the Patriots. 

Thank you.  All it takes is for the other person to simply say "I didn't realize that" or "good point", etc, but instead they lash back out into my direction.

We just don't have mods who know what they're doing here so it enables troll work.

Its a two way street.

Keep in mind, when it comes to board Irrationals, I never instigate.  It's always them or they play ignorant to troll.  Just watch RKrap's act. Then, they feed off one another as other stand idly by. The only ones I go after as a way of slapping are the trolls.   

The board shouldn't tolerate trolling.

Correct!  That's why you've been banned more than all posters combined.

You ALWAYS instigate!

Hel1, I could be gone 3 days and come back to see you slandering my name all over the place. 

Get a life, job, and help!  Never seen such a delusional troll, EVA!

After what happened on Monday, just 2 days ago, and to see your behavior on here, is disgusting.

YOU get a life and a job, loser. Mr Business Owner.

LOL

Dumb as a bag of rocks, horrendous grammar, inbility to articulate, etc. You plow driveways if you own a "business".

What a loser liar.

You happen to see the date on that post you fri ggen pathetic loser?

Maybe you need to go to college, learn to read and study basic math,  get a job, life, and throw out that BB doll.

Try humans, you fool.  That is if you can pay someone long enough to be in the same room with you for up to 3 seconds.  Doubtful.

Don't give a flip if you believe me or not but here's a hint, no one shovels driveways in TEXAS.

Can you spell check this for me?  Are you a girl or just "happy"?

Sections
Shortcuts