To see the list of each teams free agents--

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME2. Show NEGAME2's posts

To see the list of each teams free agents--

click here

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap2000000316435/article/2014-nfl-free-agents-by-team

Some teams have a lot more than the Patriots to sign.

Other than the obvious any names look good?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mbeaulieu07. Show mbeaulieu07's posts

Re: To see the list of each teams free agents--

In response to NEGAME2's comment:

click here

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap2000000316435/article/2014-nfl-free-agents-by-team

Some teams have a lot more than the Patriots to sign.

Other than the obvious any names look good?

Thanks... I wish that list identified re-stricted vs. un-restricted FA's.

Below is another helpful link, though you have to pivot down by position/year, etc.

http://overthecap.com/freeagents.php?Position=WR&Year=2014

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME2. Show NEGAME2's posts

mb if you look at the top , there is a  tab for restricted, but not as easy to read.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

mb if you look at the top , there is a  tab for restricted, but not as easy to read.

hi NE...gee u were gone most of the year, just back recently

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mbeaulieu07. Show mbeaulieu07's posts

Oops, my bad... thanks. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking1. Show harleyroadking1's posts

Game the Pats need to look at every wr, s, cb, ol and dl.....other than that??

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

Thanks for the info Game

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

Though I didn't use the tab for restricted the names that stand out to me are all defenders. Ayers, Orapko, Pollard and Verner. I'm sure some of these guys are restricted. I also like the TE's who will be available. Clark,Pitta, Finley, there other guys. There are a few OL that might be worth a flyer Safford, Beadles, Incognito all of these guys could easily fill in at guard.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from garytx. Show garytx's posts

A lot of these guys will be resigned although teams over the cap will have to dump a heavy salary or two.  Woodley is one such guy.  Can't imagine the Steelers without him.  Poor drafting has hurt this team.  

Watch the Cowboys who are something like 22mil over.  There's some serious work to be done here.  Good Luck Jerry!

I wonder where Chris Johnson will end up?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to garytx's comment:

A lot of these guys will be resigned although teams over the cap will have to dump a heavy salary or two.  Woodley is one such guy.  Can't imagine the Steelers without him.  Poor drafting has hurt this team.  

Watch the Cowboys who are something like 22mil over.  There's some serious work to be done here.  Good Luck Jerry!

yes poor drafting hurt the Stdelers to 3 AFC titles and 2 SB titles in 7 years...brilliant

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from garytx. Show garytx's posts

hey idiot.  Go into update mode.  They aren't a threat now.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from WazzuWheatfarmer. Show WazzuWheatfarmer's posts

In response to DeadAhead2's comment:

In response to garytx's comment:

Steelers, Ravens and Giants will all miss the playoffs again in 2014.

Either Pitt or Balt will bounce back and make the playoffs, maybe both.  I'll bet you right now that at least one of those 2 teams makes the playoffs next year.   

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonSportsFan111. Show BostonSportsFan111's posts

Need to combine NEGames list with the salary cap numbers and look at who is likely to be released to see how much the Pats will have to spend. One other interesting point is what the league will do about the money owed to Hernandez. Hopefully they will do the right thing and say screw him. 

http://overthecap.com/teamcap.php?Team=Patriots&Year=2014

I could see Vince being asked to renegotiate his $11.6 million number back to something much more team friendly. Others who may be asked to scale their cap numbers back: Mayo $7.3 million, McCourty $5.1 million, Connelly $4.1 million, and Gostkowski $3.8 million. I see Adrian Wilson and Isaac Sopoaga being released, saving about $3.75 million. Steve Gregory and Tommy Kelly are owed a combined $6.2 million, they may also be asked to take a cut. There are also a dozen younger guys who either need to put up or they will be gone, saving another $5-6 million. I think the Pats would want to get as much of this taken care of as quickly as possible to see what they have to work with. 

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

I didn't see a WR on the list worth paying out big money for. Maybe Cooper or Sanders.

We need a big big WR. 

be nice if we could get Pitta

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to WazzuWheatfarmer's comment:

Steelers, Ravens and Giants will all miss the playoffs again in 2014.

Either Pitt or Balt will bounce back and make the playoffs, maybe both.  I'll bet you right now that at least one of those 2 teams makes the playoffs next year.   

LOL!!!

Can we at least see the draft and FA period, first?  

LMAO!  Makes prediction before draft and FA period, gets called out on prediction, now wants to wait for draft and FA period before backing up prediction! 

Well done WazzuWheatfarmer.  Way to expose this fraud!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Great!  Adam Henry, WR Rams is a free agent.  Make a spot on the roster, I'm pretty sure Josh McD will bring him in.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from wonderdrums. Show wonderdrums's posts

In response to kansaspatriot's comment:

I didn't see a WR on the list worth paying out big money for. Maybe Cooper or Sanders.

We need a big big WR. 

How about Riley Cooper? He seems like a pretty solid red zone threat.  

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from wonderdrums. Show wonderdrums's posts

In response to wonderdrums' comment:

In response to kansaspatriot's comment:

We need a big big WR. 

How about Riley Cooper? He seems like a pretty solid red zone threat.  

You said that  My bad. Not sure how I missed it. Hehe. 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Footballexpert45. Show Footballexpert45's posts

Top WR for the Pats= A. Boldin

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Only guy I want is this man...

For those who eon't recofnize him, that's infamous Patriot killer Bernard Pollard. The Pats need somebody nasty, vicious and a little dirty back there to dictate how the game will be played.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

i don't think we "need" anything else besides guys inside that don't get pushed back in big games. RG and C need an upgrade, as does DT/NT if Siliga gets paid.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

QB = Top 5

RB = Top 10 even without Blount

WR = (potenially) top 5. I think Amendola and Dobson will shock a lot of people next season if they stay healthy. Boyce is the wildcard, but I can see him being huge as well.

TE = Top 2, but draft a TE to alleviate pressure off the big guy.

OT = Top 5, but someone's gotta go between Cannon and Solder.

OG = Top 10 thanks to Mankins alone, Conolly is overpaid and should be cut and replaced.

C = Draft a monster for Brady to sneak behind. Wendell is 6'0 300

DE = Hopefully Chandler Jones gets more muscle so he can start beating double teams.

DT = Kelly, Siliga, Jones, Wilfork (cut and resign), Vellano and Armstead are going to make a great camp cometition.

LB = Best in the league, mark my words. Mayo, Collins and Hightower are going to make dominate. I'll go as far as to say these three could form a legendary trio.

CB = Fesign Talib, bring in a cheap vet.

S = Pollard for muscle.

Sections
Shortcuts