To Steelcurtain the classiest non-Pat fan

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking12. Show harleyroadking12's posts

To Steelcurtain the classiest non-Pat fan

The injuries took their toll, if the Steelers had their full squad we would facing them. Steelcurtain..better luck next season we all enjoy your contributions here as a foe but not a troll.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Thesemenarecowards. Show Thesemenarecowards's posts

Re: To Steelcurtain the classiest non-Pat fan

The cards certainly seemed to be stacked against them this week.  Clark being unable to go, Big Ben limping around, wasn't there day. 

I did enjoy watching Ike Taylor get abused all day.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188. Show Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188's posts

Max Starks and Aaron Kiesel getting hurt also didn't help

It's been my assertion here in the past that Kiesel is one of the most underrated d-linemen in the league.  Solid.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from auchhhhhhhhhhh. Show auchhhhhhhhhhh's posts

This late in the season its all about health...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

All the Steelers injuries and they still almost win... a little scary!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In Response to Re: To Steelcurtain the classiest non-Pat fan:
    All the Steelers injuries and they still almost win... a little scary!
    Posted by TFB12

without the referees and the super conservative game plan, i think denver would have beat them by at least 14 if not more

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from fourjays30. Show fourjays30's posts

Good luck next year "Steelcurtain" I agree that you are probably the best non Pat's fan around here. Going in I was hoping Denver would win because I thought it would have been an easier match up for us. But after watching Big B. hobble around and with all of your other injurys I am not so sure. You know if your team just got rid of that thug harrison you would be a class act. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

Oh, let's face it.  He is the "classiest" fan here, period. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

Steelcurtain is always welcome so it was a good year and it sucks that his team didn't advance

However, after watching Harrison take aim at Decker's knee to intentionally hurt him I'm glad that any team he's on didn't advance

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from laurienyc13. Show laurienyc13's posts

I agree, Ben looked hurt! Seeing him in the pocket was painful. I respect his attempt, he gave it his ALL, no shame there. The only problem of course is the media's love affair with TEBOW!!!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BS10FAN. Show BS10FAN's posts

In Response to To Steelcurtain the classiest non-Pat fan:
    [QUOTE]The injuries took their toll, if the Steelers had their full squad we would facing them. Steelcurtain..better luck next season we all enjoy your contributions here as a foe but not a troll.
    Posted by harleyroadking12[/QUOTEI

In addition to a hobbling Roethlisberger, Pittsburgh was without free safety Ryan Clark and running backs Mewelde Moore and Rashad Mendenhall, defensive end Brett Keisel, and nose tackle Casey Hampton. Playing at altitude without the quarterback of their secondary (Clark), the Steelers got lit up by Tebow throwing over the top of them.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Steelcurtain75. Show Steelcurtain75's posts

Thanks for the kind words. Just being on this forum, I have come to respect a lot of the Patriot fans on here. As for Ike Taylor getting abused yesterday, I couldn't agree more. Even I was getting sick of the announcers proclaiming him 'The best Corner on the best passing defense.' Like Revis, he does a lot of grabbing that never gets called. And I think many teams may have just been giving him too much respect. Gotta give credit to Denver's offensive line yesterday, they did a tremendous job of protecting Tebow. One  other thing I get tired of the announcers saying when the Steelers Defense is playing good.. is that Dick Lebeau just dials things up because he's a genius. Funny how you never hear them comment on his calls when the Steeler Defense is being picked apart! He's a classy guy and a good Defensive coordinator, but constantly bringing the safety's up close too the line was a bad call yesterday.
      Hey, at least I can sit back and enjoy the rest of the playoffs without having to sit on the edge of my seat!..lol... Hopefully the Patriots can get out ahead and you can sit back and enjoy the game. I enjoy reading the post's when the Patriots fall behind early.... don't be too harsh on your fellow fans who get upset
    and start complaining, that goes on everywhere. We get so passionate about our teams that we sometimes have to let the frustration out someway! Sure beats throwing a brick at the TV!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from irishfanatic. Show irishfanatic's posts

Thanks for the kind words. Just being on this forum, I have come to respect a lot of the Patriot fans on here. As for Ike Taylor getting abused yesterday, I couldn't agree more. Even I was getting sick of the announcers proclaiming him 'The best Corner on the best passing defense.' Like Revis, he does a lot of grabbing that never gets called. And I think many teams may have just been giving him too much respect. Gotta give credit to Denver's offensive line yesterday, they did a tremendous job of protecting Tebow. One  other thing I get tired of the announcers saying when the Steelers Defense is playing good.. is that Dick Lebeau just dials things up because he's a genius. Funny how you never hear them comment on his calls when the Steeler Defense is being picked apart! He's a classy guy and a good Defensive coordinator, but constantly bringing the safety's up close too the line was a bad call yesterday.   Hey, at least I can sit back and enjoy the rest of the playoffs without having to sit on the edge of my seat!..lol... Hopefully the Patriots can get out ahead and you can sit back and enjoy the game. I enjoy reading the post's when the Patriots fall behind early.... don't be too harsh on your fellow fans who get upset and start complaining, that goes on everywhere. We get so passionate about our teams that we sometimes have to let the frustration out someway! Sure beats throwing a brick at the TV!  
    Posted by Steelcurtain75

Your posts are fair, accurate and non argumentative which for a visiting fan is impressive. You can be a closet Pats fan for the rest of this season buddy. See u next year,have a good one.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from aflsilverfox. Show aflsilverfox's posts

First let me say that I am a die hard Pats fan.   I don't think they will make it to the Super Bowl but I hope they will.  Now lets get back to the Steelers.  They are without question the dirtiest team in football.  As for big Ben BOO-HOO I guess he will have time To chase all the little college girls he likes to show just how big he is.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

Oh, let's face it.  He is the "classiest" fan here, period. 
    Posted by Davedsone

+1.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from nolastname. Show nolastname's posts

Steelcurtain is the only non-Patriot fan that I enjoy reading - probably the only one I don't have on ignore):

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptainZdeno33. Show CaptainZdeno33's posts

Enjoy the golf course bud! Its a good day when the Steelers are out Cool

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

Steelcurtain most certainly is class and a welcome participant in this forum from my perspective. 

The Steelers were dinged up going in, got moreso as the game progressed and were hobbled by some defensive play calling that really puzzled me.  Why Lebeau had the safeties up so many times after Tebow showed that he could pass against them (and Taylor was getting repeatedly burned) and particularly once they went to O/T is a huge puzzle as far as I'm concerned. 

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

See ya around Steel Curtain. I was hoping to play your boys. Its hard to overcome injurys and luck.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from CablesWyndBairn. Show CablesWyndBairn's posts

If every fan of opposing teams were like Steelcurtain, this would be a much, much better place.  No excuses when his team loses, and fair analysis of why certain teams (Steelers or others) lost or won against the Pats.   

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from NCPatsFan1971. Show NCPatsFan1971's posts

The entire Denver/Pitt Game had me flip flopping back and forth as to who I wanted to win.  IMO, this game was the best game of the weekend.  

I agree about Steelcurtain and I had mentioned before that he has showed a lot of class on the way he handles himself on a rival's forum.  This is totally unlike the Trolls from the Jets, Colts and Bolts who only show up to incite, inflame and bust bolls.  

I have a long time friend from Wisconsin who is a life time Packer Fan. Nothing would please me more then to beat the Packers in the Super Bowl. And nothing would please him more than for GB to beat the Patriots in the Super Bowl.  We realize how strongly we feel about this situation but we don't get in each other's face about it and I think that's pretty cool.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from patthepatriot666. Show patthepatriot666's posts

he is classy on purpose like drew brees- he is not a sincere human being

Sections
Shortcuts