To Steelcurtain the classiest non-Pat fan

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

Re: To Steelcurtain the classiest non-Pat fan

In Response to Re: To Steelcurtain the classiest non-Pat fan:
    [QUOTE]Max Starks and Aaron Kiesel getting hurt also didn't help It's been my assertion here in the past that Kiesel is one of the most underrated d-linemen in the league.  Solid.
    Posted by Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188[/QUOTE]

Brett, Nick. Brett Kiesel! But indeed, he is a very solid d-lineman and his injury certainly took a toll on their D. Although the Steelers were hampered with injuries, they happen. I can't tell you how many of my Steeler friends were bitchin and complaining today about the injuries. Injuries are a part of the game. They suck, but that's why depth is key to a long playoff run.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatFanInBA2. Show PatFanInBA2's posts

good post - agreed with most of the posters.

Steelcurtain is a classy fan - wish I was as compassionate and rationale when I communicate with Jets fans :-)

good luck to you and your team (except when they play the Patriots ofcourse :-) )

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from xBruzer77. Show xBruzer77's posts

Agree with these posters. Steelcurtains concerns about his team in the last week unfortunately came to fruition. But unlike Jest Fan, he was realistic. And also unlike Jest Fan, his team has nothing to be ashamed of.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

[QUOTE]Thanks for the kind words. Just being on this forum, I have come to respect a lot of the Patriot fans on here. As for Ike Taylor getting abused yesterday, I couldn't agree more. Even I was getting sick of the announcers proclaiming him 'The best Corner on the best passing defense.' Like Revis, he does a lot of grabbing that never gets called. And I think many teams may have just been giving him too much respect. Gotta give credit to Denver's offensive line yesterday, they did a tremendous job of protecting Tebow. One  other thing I get tired of the announcers saying when the Steelers Defense is playing good.. is that Dick Lebeau just dials things up because he's a genius. Funny how you never hear them comment on his calls when the Steeler Defense is being picked apart! He's a classy guy and a good Defensive coordinator, but constantly bringing the safety's up close too the line was a bad call yesterday.   Hey, at least I can sit back and enjoy the rest of the playoffs without having to sit on the edge of my seat!..lol... Hopefully the Patriots can get out ahead and you can sit back and enjoy the game. I enjoy reading the post's when the Patriots fall behind early.... don't be too harsh on your fellow fans who get upset and start complaining, that goes on everywhere. We get so passionate about our teams that we sometimes have to let the frustration out someway! Sure beats throwing a brick at the TV!  
    Posted by Steelcurtain75[/QUOTE]

very conciliatory, humble post.
    dignity is an awesome thing. could use some more on this board.
    hate the steelers, but good luck to you.

peace

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

[QUOTE].... One  other thing I get tired of the announcers saying when the Steelers Defense is playing good.. is that Dick Lebeau just dials things up because he's a genius. Funny how you never hear them comment on his calls when the Steeler Defense is being picked apart! He's a classy guy and a good Defensive coordinator, but constantly bringing the safety's up close too the line was a bad call yesterday...

Do you think Lebeau is through after this? There was retirement talk after last year, so this could be it for him. Cool fact about Lebeau is that he has shot his age in golf something like 70 times. Cool to those like me that try to play that game anyway.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

I'd like to shoot his age too, at least consistently.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

[QUOTE]Thanks for the kind words. Just being on this forum, I have come to respect a lot of the Patriot fans on here. As for Ike Taylor getting abused yesterday, I couldn't agree more. Even I was getting sick of the announcers proclaiming him 'The best Corner on the best passing defense.' Like Revis, he does a lot of grabbing that never gets called. And I think many teams may have just been giving him too much respect. Gotta give credit to Denver's offensive line yesterday, they did a tremendous job of protecting Tebow. One  other thing I get tired of the announcers saying when the Steelers Defense is playing good.. is that Dick Lebeau just dials things up because he's a genius. Funny how you never hear them comment on his calls when the Steeler Defense is being picked apart! He's a classy guy and a good Defensive coordinator, but constantly bringing the safety's up close too the line was a bad call yesterday.   Hey, at least I can sit back and enjoy the rest of the playoffs without having to sit on the edge of my seat!..lol... Hopefully the Patriots can get out ahead and you can sit back and enjoy the game. I enjoy reading the post's when the Patriots fall behind early.... don't be too harsh on your fellow fans who get upset and start complaining, that goes on everywhere. We get so passionate about our teams that we sometimes have to let the frustration out someway! Sure beats throwing a brick at the TV!  

Great post. Tough loss, but they'll be back next year.  Once the gritty feeling subsides, like you said, at least you can watch the games with far less stress. I've gotten use to that the past few years!   Much less heartburn.

Enjoy the rest of the games.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from gmbill. Show gmbill's posts

Not a lover of things Steelers but respect always SC

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

In Response to To Steelcurtain the classiest non-Pat fan:
    [QUOTE]The injuries took their toll, if the Steelers had their full squad we would facing them. Steelcurtain..better luck next season we all enjoy your contributions here as a foe but not a troll.
    Posted by harleyroadking12[/QUOTE]

+1

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

He is. Always enjoy his insight and non-partisan discussions.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimmytantric. Show jimmytantric's posts

I agree- real class act! Good luck next year Steel Curtain!!In Response to To Steelcurtain the classiest non-Pat fan:
    [QUOTE]The injuries took their toll, if the Steelers had their full squad we would facing them. Steelcurtain..better luck next season we all enjoy your contributions here as a foe but not a troll.
    Posted by harleyroadking12[/QUOTE]