To sum up this forum

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TateGroup. Show TateGroup's posts

Re: To sum up this forum

*slap*

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from magicalhobo. Show magicalhobo's posts

You forgot the people that come in here and say that every move or non move by the Patriots is terrible and any move by another team is genius.

Or the people that completely disregard the draft as though it isn't important.

Or people that don't think character issues on a team is a problem.

Or people that are just flat out negative.

So far you fit into all of these. However, I still can't decide if you fit into this one or not: fans from other teams that only want to cause trouble and fuel the negativity.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriotz. Show themightypatriotz's posts

Or the people that are ready to fire Belichick every time the other team gets a first down on Sunday.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jedinate. Show jedinate's posts

Ya, that is completely unique to this forum. No other football fans on earth act that way...

Seriously, you are describing sports fans, not just this forum. I read forums for 5 other teams, they are all the same.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from krismk. Show krismk's posts

Or the people that wonder why beer is $7.50, and parking is $40, and the tickets are $100+ face, and the best o-lineman is unsigned, and they are not paying for a D or O Coordinator, and it's an uncapped year, and the management is sitting and watching after getting destroyed in a home playoff game, and the HOF QB has 1 legitimate WR, while the rivals are signing play-makers, but David Ortiz is the subject d'jour...life is grand. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

it appears alot of bandwagoners and trolls are infesting it. thinking all these trouble maker free agents are the answers to the pats needs is crazy 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

In Response to Re: To sum up this forum:
    Or the people that wonder why beer is $7.50, and parking is $40, and the tickets are $100+ face, and the best o-lineman is unsigned, and they are not paying for a D or O Coordinator, and it's an uncapped year, and the management is sitting and watching after getting destroyed in a home playoff game, and the HOF QB has 1 legitimate WR, while the rivals are signing play-makers, but David Ortiz is the subject d'jour...life is grand. 
    Posted by krismk

listen I agree that they should have gotten a big WR, I was hoping for Boldin or Walter and was pissed when we got neither but Holmes and Marshall are not the guys to have in the locker room. Esp when you are trying to rebuild it back to the standard when you won the SB's. I'm also not very happy that we have no real O or D coor right now. But, if paying the $100+ tickets and $7.50 for a beer and $40 for parking limits me to one game a season but I get to watch them get to the SB 4 times and the playoffs 8 times in 10 years then I think it's a fair trade 

Edit: I type to fast and skip letters

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

Here's 15 seconds of video that sums up this forum nicely, I think.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zrpx4NAtsFQ

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriotz. Show themightypatriotz's posts

Here's 15 seconds of video that sums up this forum nicely, I think. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zrpx4NAtsFQ
    Posted by p-mike

ROFL.  Best post of all time.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

You mean a bunch of spoiled whinny brats wanting everything and us getting frustrated hearing it and yelling at them in a non rash manor. Yeah sounds about right. But seriously I just want a coke maybe a hot dog too if it does cost to much 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from krismk. Show krismk's posts

In Response to Re: To sum up this forum : listen I agree that they should have gotten a big WR, I was hoping for Boldin or Walter and was pissed when we got neither but Holmes and Marshall are not the guys to have in the locker room. Esp when you are trying to rebuild it back to the standard when you won the SB's. I'm also not very happy that we have no real O or D coor right now. But, if paying the $100+ tickets and $7.50 for a beer and $40 for parking limits me to one game a season but I get to watch them get to the SB 4 times and the playoffs 8 times in 10 years then I think it's a fair trade  Edit: I type to fast and skip letters
    Posted by PatsEng

PatsEng,

Just griping about the miserly and mysterious financial ways...I'm really going to lose it if they start trading down in the draft, leaving the usual suspects on the current roster.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriotz. Show themightypatriotz's posts

Krism - watch prairemike's video before posting again.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from krismk. Show krismk's posts

Krism - watch prairemike's video before posting again.
    Posted by themightypatriotz

Thanks! I did.. HAHAHA...starting to breathe again.  My doctor said, "It's Spring why is your blood pressure up?'

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

P-Mike-  That is funny!  LOL! Thanks for the laugh!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

krismk, I here you I hate the price of going to a game too, and wish it was cheaper so I could get to see more in person. I also here you about the draft. I will be royally pissed if they trade down in the draft and don't get anything from the first 4 picks. If you need to vent I understand as I needed to after missing out on Boldin but wait till the draft to see what they do. And no I'm not counting on the 2nd FA period to find players to plug the holes but I do expect to find a couple of role players after June 1

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

In Response to Re: To sum up this forum : True, but there is a difference.  Only this site has people criticizing the most successful QB, coach and team in the last twenty years
    Posted by Encinitas

So sad......but so true    :(

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from artielang. Show artielang's posts

i would cast a vote that this forum be renamed "fans of future hall of famer shawn crable." or "tom brady makes me feel inadequate because he is married to a supermodel so i will complain about him."

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1021us. Show m1021us's posts

In Response to To sum up this forum:
    Any move made by another team is bad (or horrible if by an AFC East rival), every move (and non move) by the Pats is fantastic and having a lot of picks in a deep draft is the only way to be successful, regardless of your recent draft history.  Fair enough?
    Posted by bjesuss

Actually, no.....I have seen the exact opposite.....There are far more cry baby pink hat bandwaggon fans that are complaining that the Pats are doing nothing and everyone esle is improving.......which is not even close to being the truth.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

I'm starting to see this forum is made up of people who believe BB can do no wrong.  Instead of constructive criticism everyone seems to be happy with this teams fall from the top.  Funny how everyone was on here last season going nuts with how bad the Pats were and now when it's time for the team to improve and they aren't doing so everyone is fine with it.  Last season was embarrassing, this season is going to be worse.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriotz. Show themightypatriotz's posts

I'm starting to see this forum is made up of people who believe BB can do no wrong.  Instead of constructive criticism everyone seems to be happy with this teams fall from the top.  Funny how everyone was on here last season going nuts with how bad the Pats were and now when it's time for the team to improve and they aren't doing so everyone is fine with it.  Last season was embarrassing, this season is going to be worse.
    Posted by BradyMossFan

"I want Brandon Marshall for Clay Aiken.  I want Boldin, I want Peppers, I want the first pick in the draft ..."

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

Posted by BradyMossFan

Dude we all have questioned moves at one point or another, personally mine came from Boldin and Walter. But this latest episode is from the Holmes and Marshall trades. There seems to be 2 camps on this. Those who wanted either and those who don't think they are the right guys for the locker room or team. And with the draft a week away that's what most of us are focused on and are just saying wait until after next week to see how it turns out.

BTW if winning the AFC East and having yet another winning season is embarrassing then you must not have been a fan in the 90's. I know the game against Balt was horrible but come on man no other team has won more then s in the past decade. We weren't going to win the SB last year but minus a couple injuries I think we would have made it deeper into the playoffs

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from MordecaiBloodmoon. Show MordecaiBloodmoon's posts

I would be so happy if the whiney, complaining, bandwagon, madden playing fans just left. 

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1021us. Show m1021us's posts

Posted by BradyMossFan

The Pats weren't bad last season.....Are watching the right team?