To Terrell Suggs: I hope you buy skirts for your team's receiving corps first

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188. Show Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188's posts

To Terrell Suggs: I hope you buy skirts for your team's receiving corps first

I HOPE SUGGS BUYS SKIRTS FOR THE RAVENS' RECEIVERS

Boldin pushed Arrington in the back to get his touchdown catch.

McCourty had inside position and still got called for what could only be face-guarding (which the league officially said didn't exist after flagging Ellis Hobbs for it in the AFC Championship Game loss to the Colts).

Todd Heap acts like he died and then magically plays the rest of the game.  Somehow I bet Ray Lewis wasn't complaining about over-protecting receivers when the penalties were going in their direction.  P.S. EDELMAN LEFT THE GAME WITH A CONCUSSION BECAUSE HE SUSTAINED A HELMET-TO-HELMET HIT (on the red zone play from the 5-yard line) AND EDELMAN WAS MAN ENOUGH TO NOT ACT LIKE HE JUST GOT SHOT.  If Heap isn't on the injury report with a concussion after rolling around on the ground for five minutes, I'm finding a Ravens forum to call them out on this next week.

It's amazing how Suggs feels compelled to talk big after a loss because he can't blame the refs this time.

Terrell Suggs can go f*ck himself.  He took another cheap dive at Brady's knee today in the fourth quarter and I hope the league fines his a*s*s for it.  I hope we see them in the playoffs and I hope we kick their a*s*ses again.  Their receivers are a bunch of twinkle-toed p*ss**s and you got to see it at the end of today's game where they refused to hold onto the ball when Chung and Merriweather were coming at them.  I wonder what he'll b*tch about next - Suggs s*cks d*ck.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from btownteamsrking. Show btownteamsrking's posts

Re: To Terrell Suggs: I hope you buy skirts for your team's receiving corps first

I really dislike the ravens.  suggs and ray talk way too much.

the ravens are the worst team for the Patriots to face. the match ups are terrible. Winning this one was awesome.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from flutie66. Show flutie66's posts

Re: To Terrell Suggs: I hope you buy skirts for your team's receiving corps first

In Response to To Terrell Suggs: I hope you buy skirts for your team's receiving corps first:
    [QUOTE]I HOPE SUGGS BUYS SKIRTS FOR THE RAVENS' RECEIVERS Boldin pushed Arrington in the back to get his touchdown catch. McCourty had inside position and still got called for what could only be face-guarding (which the league officially said didn't exist after flagging Ellis Hobbs for it in the AFC Championship Game loss to the Colts). Todd Heap acts like he died and then magically plays the rest of the game.  Somehow I bet Ray Lewis wasn't complaining about over-protecting receivers when the penalties were going in their direction.  P.S. EDELMAN LEFT THE GAME WITH A CONCUSSION BECAUSE HE SUSTAINED A HELMET-TO-HELMET HIT (on the red zone play from the 5-yard line) AND EDELMAN WAS MAN ENOUGH TO NOT ACT LIKE HE JUST GOT SHOT.  If Heap isn't on the injury report with a concussion after rolling around on the ground for five minutes, I'm finding a Ravens forum to call them out on this next week. It's amazing how Suggs feels compelled to talk big after a loss because he can't blame the refs this time. Terrell Suggs can go f*ck himself.  He took another cheap dive at Brady's knee today in the fourth quarter and I hope the league fines his a*s*s for it.  I hope we see them in the playoffs and I hope we kick their a*s*ses again.  Their receivers are a bunch of twinkle-toed p*ss**s and you got to see it at the end of today's game where they refused to hold onto the ball when Chung and Merriweather were coming at them.  I wonder what he'll b*tch about next - Suggs s*cks d*ck.
    Posted by Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188[/QUOTE]

excellent point. the ravens are pretty big babies when complaining about the refs, yet today they were the benefactors of alot of calls... AND they still lost!  i would love to hear what either of them would have to say if that was pointed out to them

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188. Show Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188's posts

In Response to Re: To Terrell Suggs: I hope you buy skirts for your team's receiving corps first:
    [QUOTE]In Response to To Terrell Suggs: I hope you buy skirts for your team's receiving corps first : excellent point. the ravens are pretty big babies when complaining about the refs, yet today they were the benefactors of alot of calls... AND they still lost!  i would love to hear what either of them would have to say if that was pointed out to them
    Posted by flutie66[/QUOTE]

I guess they decided to blame the bye week instead... oh well.  I actually hope we see them again.  Forget matchups - Flacco has been exposed and the Patriots are just starting to come into their own.  And I'm stupefied that the league has managed to paste the scarlet letter onto Merriweather and yet somehow ignore the hit on Edelman and Suggs' cheap dive at Brady's knee.  ABSURD.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from btownteamsrking. Show btownteamsrking's posts

suggs just said he will get the last laugh against brady.

if that low life takes out our star, he better be kicked out of the NFL for good.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikzor. Show mikzor's posts

In Response to To Terrell Suggs: I hope you buy skirts for your team's receiving corps first:
    [QUOTE] Their receivers are a bunch of twinkle-toed p*ss**s 

I was with you till here. Anquan Boldin is as tough as they come.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188. Show Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188's posts

In Response to Re: To Terrell Suggs: I hope you buy skirts for your team's receiving corps first:
    [QUOTE]In Response to To Terrell Suggs: I hope you buy skirts for your team's receiving corps first : I was with you till here. Anquan Boldin is as tough as they come.
    Posted by mikzor[/QUOTE]

Mason and Heap were clearly affected by the physical dominance that Merriweather and Chung were distributing upon them.  I'll stand by my statement, even if it isn't entirely true (I remember that Boldin is the guy who had his face reassembled after Kerry Rhode's hit)

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from JBonesky. Show JBonesky's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: To Terrell Suggs: I hope you buy skirts for your team's receiving corps first : Mason and Heap were clearly affected by the physical dominance that Merriweather and Chung were distributing upon them.  I'll stand by my statement, even if it isn't entirely true (I remember that Boldin is the guy who had his face reassembled after Kerry Rhode's hit)

I think it was Erik Smith that jacked up Boldin.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

[QUOTE]I HOPE SUGGS BUYS SKIRTS FOR THE RAVENS' RECEIVERS Boldin pushed Arrington in the back to get his touchdown catch. McCourty had inside position and still got called for what could only be face-guarding (which the league officially said didn't exist after flagging Ellis Hobbs for it in the AFC Championship Game loss to the Colts). Todd Heap acts like he died and then magically plays the rest of the game.  Somehow I bet Ray Lewis wasn't complaining about over-protecting receivers when the penalties were going in their direction.  P.S. EDELMAN LEFT THE GAME WITH A CONCUSSION BECAUSE HE SUSTAINED A HELMET-TO-HELMET HIT (on the red zone play from the 5-yard line) AND EDELMAN WAS MAN ENOUGH TO NOT ACT LIKE HE JUST GOT SHOT.  If Heap isn't on the injury report with a concussion after rolling around on the ground for five minutes, I'm finding a Ravens forum to call them out on this next week. It's amazing how Suggs feels compelled to talk big after a loss because he can't blame the refs this time. Terrell Suggs can go f*ck himself.  He took another cheap dive at Brady's knee today in the fourth quarter and I hope the league fines his a*s*s for it.  I hope we see them in the playoffs and I hope we kick their a*s*ses again.  Their receivers are a bunch of twinkle-toed p*ss**s and you got to see it at the end of today's game where they refused to hold onto the ball when Chung and Merriweather were coming at them.  I wonder what he'll b*tch about next - Suggs s*cks d*ck.

Yes, can someone explain how Arrginton (On Boldin's TD) was PI and why Merriweather was called for it (illegal contact, I think it was) on that pass in the end zone?

Why is it these refs just simply make up calls out of thin air and get away with it???

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188. Show Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to To Terrell Suggs: I hope you buy skirts for your team's receiving corps first : Yes, can someone explain how Arrginton (On Boldin's TD) was PI and why Merriweather was called for it (illegal contact, I think it was) on that pass in the end zone? Why is it these refs just simply make up calls out of thin air and get away with it???
    Posted by BBReigns[/QUOTE]

P-Mike had a good bit on my board about Edelman and Ray Anderson's hypocrisy.  Subjective calls are how the league dictates games.  If they can let one nasty hit slide and call another one on the other team for no apparent reason, they can help dictate the flow of the game 15-yards-and-an-automatic-first-down at a time.

This on top of pass interference.  If you watched closely enough, Welker got pushed really badly on the Brady interception before the pass arrived by a player not playing the ball.

Also, Hernandez got shoved to the ground in the third quarter on a crossing pattern by a defensive lineman 10 yards down the field in zone coverage and no call for illegal contact

Absurd.

Meanwhile, the Colts continue to get free passes on pass interference and illegal contact.  Watch them play and watch their corners bump receivers despite playing 10-yard cushions as part of their Cover 2.  It's a disgrace.

Sections
Shortcuts