TO TFB

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

Re: TO TFB

Sorry for your loss TFB12. Good to see you back talking football and sharing your pictures again for us to enjoy.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to BostonTrollSpanker's comment:
    [QUOTE]

TFB12 sorry to hear it, thoughts are with you. Lost my father a few years ago and there is no way to put into words how to face something like that since every one of us has such a personal experience with family. But, be strong when you can and reach out when you need to...

[/QUOTE]

Thank you very much.  Sorry about your Father.  It is a tough thing to go through.  Amazed at all the great support shown by everyone here, you are all good people.  Much appreciated!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to palookaski's comment:
    [QUOTE]

My prayerful thoughts are with you TFB12 ........

[/QUOTE]

Thank you so much. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Sorry for your loss TFB.

[/QUOTE]

Thanks, Babe.  Greatly appreciated.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to prolate0spheroid's comment:
    [QUOTE]

My condolences TFB.  It's tough to lose a parent, but over time, the sharp pain will subside and you'll take comfort in knowing that your dad isn't really gone, but stays close, living in your heart forever. 

[/QUOTE]

Thank you, prolate0spheroid.  Great words you shared, very much appreciated.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to Section136's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Pats-bilbo's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I have seen this a lot on other threads but wanted to say Welcome Back and hope you are doing better. Your pictures and insights have been missed. My deepest condolences to you and your family. Hope that a win on Sunday can a least bring a smile to your face. Love your Gronk pictures today. Keep it up.

[/QUOTE]

TFB my deepest condolences! Ten years since I lost my Dad and I still have moments BUT thats a good thing! Means he made a difference!! Embrace the grief - you both deserve it!

Welcome back - my prayers are with you!

[/QUOTE]

Thank you Section136.  Even though it's been several years I am sorry about your Father.  It's hard to understand the feeling until one goes through it.  The void is tremendous.  Lot's of good memories though, one of the words used most by friends and family to describe my Father was "class act."  I like that, he sure was.    Thanks again.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to Uncle Rico's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Sorry for your loss TFB12. Good to see you back talking football and sharing your pictures again for us to enjoy.

[/QUOTE]

Thank you.  Hope to get back to doing lots of pics and gifs, lol.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Don't know u TFB12. I am sorry for your loss.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from SLGDEV. Show SLGDEV's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to Angel-of-Light's comment:
    [QUOTE]

TFB12, sorry for your loss. May your Dad rest in peace.

I lost my Mom 9 years ago and it still hurts, but we have to move on because we need to take care of those who still alive (including ourselves). 

Glad to have you back, always enjoy your artwork! In fact, one of your images is background on my laptop. So I owe you royalties.

[/QUOTE]

Thank you for the kind words. And yes, you make a very good and valid point that we must now move on and take care of those who are still with us, including ourselves.  I know it was a long time ago but I am sorry you lost your Mother.  It is difficult to accept that your parent is no longer on this earth.  Very strange feeling to have.

BTW, just curious which image you are using on you laptop background?

[/QUOTE]

I know this is harsh, and I certainly don't mean to sound insensitive, but losing a parent is the natural order of things.  I have lost both of mine and both my beloved inlaws a long time ago.  What would be worse would be losing a spouse (Thankfully, I still have mine after 50 years of marriage), but by far the worst would be losing a child.  (Again, thankfully, I have not had to endure that.

So, as horrible as it is during the grieving period, we must realize that it is the natural order of things and move on with our lives and helping those around us.

If this sounded harsh, I didn't intend it that way, so blame it on poor phraseology.  I just wanted to add a little perspective to this terrible situation.

My sincerest sympathies.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from NOISE. Show NOISE's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to NOISE's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Hey TFB12, welcome back man, my deepest condolences to you and your family.  I couldn't even imagine.  hang in there!  Still wish we had WELKER of course, we tried to warn everyone here TFB, but no one listened! Lol

[/QUOTE]

Thank you, Noise!  the kind thoughts are much appreciated. 

Yes, we tried to warn people, they just wouldn't listen.  Glad to have you on my side, lol!!

[/QUOTE]

Absolutely! TFB!   yes, we knew this was going to happen with exception of AHERN of course ....

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brady2Welker47. Show Brady2Welker47's posts

Its never a good time to lose a loved one...my deepest condolences to you and your family. We missed you and your creativity. Rich

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

This is a really nice thread.  It's great to see the community putting aside any differences in opinions or team affiliations and offering some support for a contributor here.

Really good stuff, guys.

TFB:  I'll vouch for Stink.  He's okay in my book.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

Welcome back dude. Sorry about you Pops man

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from HOTBLITZ. Show HOTBLITZ's posts

Glad you're back buddy. Your absence hasn't gone unnoticed. I don't post much at all but when I check in every now and then it's your post among a few others that I enjoy reading most. Sadly I can relate somewhat to what you went through. I know there's no solace in that but just know this place is way better with you around.

Go Pats!!!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to stinkman's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Don't know u TFB12. I am sorry for your loss.

[/QUOTE]

Thank you, very much appreciated.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to SLGDEV's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

In response to Angel-of-Light's comment:
    [QUOTE]

TFB12, sorry for your loss. May your Dad rest in peace.

I lost my Mom 9 years ago and it still hurts, but we have to move on because we need to take care of those who still alive (including ourselves). 

Glad to have you back, always enjoy your artwork! In fact, one of your images is background on my laptop. So I owe you royalties.

[/QUOTE]

Thank you for the kind words. And yes, you make a very good and valid point that we must now move on and take care of those who are still with us, including ourselves.  I know it was a long time ago but I am sorry you lost your Mother.  It is difficult to accept that your parent is no longer on this earth.  Very strange feeling to have.

BTW, just curious which image you are using on you laptop background?

[/QUOTE]

I know this is harsh, and I certainly don't mean to sound insensitive, but losing a parent is the natural order of things.  I have lost both of mine and both my beloved inlaws a long time ago.  What would be worse would be losing a spouse (Thankfully, I still have mine after 50 years of marriage), but by far the worst would be losing a child.  (Again, thankfully, I have not had to endure that.

So, as horrible as it is during the grieving period, we must realize that it is the natural order of things and move on with our lives and helping those around us.

If this sounded harsh, I didn't intend it that way, so blame it on poor phraseology.  I just wanted to add a little perspective to this terrible situation.

My sincerest sympathies.

[/QUOTE]

I think everyone deals with this stuff differently, I get it and agree with most of what you posted.  It takes time, so many things that was shared on a regular basis has now changed.  One of the hard parts is watching each member of the family grieve in their own way.  Watching my kids miss their grandfather, my siblings struggle, my Mother try and adapt to living without her husband, my father, are all difficult to watch along with the struggle I have with losing my father.  I know this is a progression of life and things will get a little better as time goes on.  Thanks for sharing your thoughts.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to Brady2Welker47's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Its never a good time to lose a loved one...my deepest condolences to you and your family. We missed you and your creativity. Rich

[/QUOTE]

Thank you so much!  I appreciate the kind words.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:
    [QUOTE]

This is a really nice thread.  It's great to see the community putting aside any differences in opinions or team affiliations and offering some support for a contributor here.

Really good stuff, guys.

[/QUOTE]

You are right, this really is a great thread.  I certainly didn't want to draw attention to myself for this, but I am totally blown away with the care and support everyone here has given to me.  I have said for a long time now that this forum is full of great people, I meant it and this thread pretty much proves it. 

I hope everyone here knows just how much your caring and kind words mean to me at this difficult time.  Truly amazing!  Thank you all so much again!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to Rodimus77's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Welcome back dude. Sorry about you Pops man

[/QUOTE]

Thank you very much!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to HOTBLITZ's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Glad you're back buddy. Your absence hasn't gone unnoticed. I don't post much at all but when I check in every now and then it's your post among a few others that I enjoy reading most. Sadly I can relate somewhat to what you went through. I know there's no solace in that but just know this place is way better with you around.

Go Pats!!!

[/QUOTE]

Thanks Buddy, I appreciate that.  I also appreciated the message you sent the other day, hope you got the message I sent back.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

TFB12. Been out of the loop.  Hang in there it's all down hill now.  Welcome back to both of us!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

TFB12, sincere condolences on the loss of your Dad. Hang in there brother.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Really good stuff, guys.

[/QUOTE]

Thank You NAS. That's what sports is all about having a different set of opinions. I try to get along with everybody regardless if I agree with them or not. I just like having sports debates.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

TFB12- Hope you and your family are doing well.....Glad to you have you back!

Sections
Shortcuts