To the BDC Regulars (most of you0

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdogg. Show underdogg's posts

To the BDC Regulars (most of you0

I was going to call you the intelligentsia, but then that would be sucking up.

I want to extend my appreciation to all of you that I banter with.  I am frequently (always?) on the wrong side of the conversation and occassionally stir the pot. 

Generally, everyone of you is above board (that includes you Root and Z, too) even in the midst of the most heated and sometimes trivial debates. 

The 3rd preseason game is over.  Next week means virtually nothing except to those trying to make the team, so IMO the season is here. 

Things will be heated again and again, but I just want to say I appreciate you all.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harleyroadking111. Show Harleyroadking111's posts

Re: To the BDC Regulars (most of you0

2266 posts x average 5 minutes per posts (some were long some short) =11330
    minutes / by 60 = 189 hours / by 24 = 7.9 days. 

Dogg you spent more than a week of your life on this board....I don't know if I should laugh or cry.....LOL!

Luck to you and the colts this season hope the Pats pound you!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Belenus555. Show Belenus555's posts

u.d.

Like you or not, you are one of the people (along with Root, PM, and Z) that consistently stir up the pot and make bdc one of the most interesting and fun forums around.

Good luck to the Colts this season - except, of course, against the Pats!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from rocher. Show rocher's posts

Peyton and Dallas Clark looked in midseason form today, but the Lions offense ran roughshod over the Colts D today (150 rush, 260 pass)(Alas only 18 points). Even Duante Culppeper threw a TD pass. Colts can't run the ball. Jim Caldwell is possibly the most expressionless coach I have ever seen.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

In Response to Re: To the BDC Regulars (most of you0:
    [QUOTE]Peyton and Dallas Clark looked in midseason form today, but the Lions offense ran roughshod over the Colts D today (150 rush, 260 pass)(Alas only 18 points). Even Duante Culppeper threw a TD pass. Colts can't run the ball. Jim Caldwell is possibly the most expressionless coach I have ever seen.
    Posted by rocher[/QUOTE]

He could just be in shock.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Steelcurtain75. Show Steelcurtain75's posts

In Response to To the BDC Regulars (most of you0:
    [QUOTE]I was going to call you the intelligentsia, but then that would be sucking up. I want to extend my appreciation to all of you that I banter with.  I am frequently (always?) on the wrong side of the conversation and occassionally stir the pot.  Generally, everyone of you is above board (that includes you Root and Z, too) even in the midst of the most heated and sometimes trivial debates.  The 3rd preseason game is over.  Next week means virtually nothing except to those trying to make the team, so IMO the season is here.  Things will be heated again and again, but I just want to say I appreciate you all.
    Posted by underdogg[/QUOTE]

Classy Post Underdogg! As an outsider myself, I enjoy reading the post's between you and some of the Patriot fans. I agree with you that most of bantering is above board ,and as long as you talk football and not just trash, most of the Patriot fans will banter with you (no holds barred), but they'll respond in a intelligent manner.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from bubthegrub2. Show bubthegrub2's posts

Looking forward to another season of "sparring" with you! While there are numerous trolls here, at least you try to make intelligent conversation. Though we may disagree, I respect that you are passionate about your team. But please, lay off the Dungy posts! We have bantered back and forth about the guy most of the offseason. I'll be interested in how you think Caldwell is doing. Not many first time HCs are lucky enough to not only take over a team who they've been associated with for years, but also one who is a perrenial contender. As usual, I expect the head to head game to have playoff implications. I also expect it to be a tight game. Hopefully neither team will have as many injuries as they did in 08. Good luck to your Colts, except, of course, when our boys come to town! BB has devised a new plan. All the Patriots will be wearing earplugs when they visit Lucas Stadium this time around!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from unclealfie. Show unclealfie's posts

[QUOTE]I was going to call you the intelligentsia, but then that would be sucking up. I want to extend my appreciation to all of you that I banter with.  I am frequently (always?) on the wrong side of the conversation and occassionally stir the pot.  Generally, everyone of you is above board (that includes you Root and Z, too) even in the midst of the most heated and sometimes trivial debates.  The 3rd preseason game is over.  Next week means virtually nothing except to those trying to make the team, so IMO the season is here.  Things will be heated again and again, but I just want to say I appreciate you all.
    Dogg;

For a troll, you've got some soul. And some stones, the way you keep pulling the chains of all us kool-aid drinkers.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from JohnHannahrulz. Show JohnHannahrulz's posts

Best of luck during the regular season (not versus Pats) and I expect the Colts to once again be in the playoff hunt. It was illuminating to hear some one talk about their team's problems and not just the standard trollish smack talk we often get on BDC. if you're prepared to talk about your football team's shortcomings and strengths in depth, you can usually find a decent discussion on this board.

Mike

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdogg. Show underdogg's posts

All -

My initial post occurred during a moment of happy annebriation.  Its Monday morning now and I am not in as good of a mood.  Argh.  LOL.   

While I do take my digs (thank you Bill Belichick and a few others), I do understand that you guys are one of the great franchises of the decade. 

As for responses to some of the posts:

Colts D looks suspect once again, but we were missing six starters on Saturday.  Lets hope that when they play the results will be better.  The o looks good, but we've got to figure out our left tackle.

Bub - as long as someone wants to trash Dungy, you know that I am here to defend, particularly with the suicide issue.

Alfie - thank you.  I've got a long way to go to convince you to respect the colts.  Its my season goal.  ha.

Hannah - if the colts d doesn't show up (injury or otherwise) and Williams and Vandenbosch don't make mincemeat of our LT (whichever is chosen) then the colts will be ok.  If not, I hate to say, some of those ridiculous 9-7 or 8-8 predictions might not be so ridiculous.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from bradleyBliss. Show bradleyBliss's posts

[QUOTE]All - My initial post occurred during a moment of happy annebriation.  Its Monday morning now and I am not in as good of a mood.  Argh.  LOL.    While I do take my digs (thank you Bill Belichick and a few others), I do understand that you guys are one of the great franchises of the decade.  As for responses to some of the posts: Colts D looks suspect once again, but we were missing six starters on Saturday.  Lets hope that when they play the results will be better.  The o looks good, but we've got to figure out our left tackle. Bub - as long as someone wants to trash Dungy, you know that I am here to defend, particularly with the suicide issue. Alfie - thank you.  I've got a long way to go to convince you to respect the colts.  Its my season goal.  ha. Hannah - if the colts d doesn't show up (injury or otherwise) and Williams and Vandenbosch don't make mincemeat of our LT (whichever is chosen) then the colts will be ok.  If not, I hate to say, some of those ridiculous 9-7 or 8-8 predictions might not be so ridiculous.

Hey Dogg! What are your thoughts on Bruschi???? He hurt your boys many times.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

We can always disagree and to be supportive of your team, there is nothing wrong with that.  At least you don't sound like someone fresh out of grade school whose entire view of NFL history may only be the last decade.  The thing I hate the most is when a good topic is started here, the back and forth is interesting, but, the trash posters ruin it for all with their drivel.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdogg. Show underdogg's posts

Bliss - I wish Bruschi was playing, because he really has run his course.  The same went for Harrison.  Better for the colts. 

As for the player and person.  I hated him as an opposing player.  He was such a great team player that as an opposing fan you could not help but hate him.  

On a non-football level - what an incredible person and story.  To have gone through what he did an come back to play - wow.  Huge risk, but the docs apparently knew what they were talking about.  You just can't help but to admire a guy like him.

For all of the Pats success in this decade, I think your teams are most identified by 2 players - Brady and Bruschi.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from bubthegrub2. Show bubthegrub2's posts

Bub - as long as someone wants to trash Dungy, you know that I am here to defend, particularly with the suicide issue.

Your defense is alright. It's the "offense" that's getting old. Don't bait the guys! You'll never get Killa to change his views on Dungy, so why bother? Once the season starts we'll surely have much better things to discuss (and argue).

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdogg. Show underdogg's posts

I'll throw you a bone Jints.  I like your QB.  Reminds me of the Colts QB, but I am not sure why.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

What is with the love fest? Do I need to get you girls a skirt? hahah just kidding.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harleyroadking111. Show Harleyroadking111's posts

underdogg are you channeling Dungy or something? You've gone all soft and lovey dovey....LOL!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from FargoLovesLeon. Show FargoLovesLeon's posts

Hey dog -looking forward to another great year

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdogg. Show underdogg's posts

Harley - We could all use a little Dungy for our own good, don't you agree?

Leon - Right back at ya.  Love Ryan's bravado.  When I first saw your post I was like, what's this yoga b.s. - dog-looking forward - isn't that a yoga pose - remember something like it from one of my daughter's disney movies - I think.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from THEGREATgymrat36. Show THEGREATgymrat36's posts

How sweet of you leon

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsRfineIn09. Show PatsRfineIn09's posts

[QUOTE]For all of the Pats success in this decade, I think your teams are most identified by 2 players - Brady and Bruschi.

Add Troy Brown to the list and i agree mostly.

Willie McGinest(showstopper) was a Patriot for 12 years and Ty Law, don't forget him, ask PM about these 2 guys.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdogg. Show underdogg's posts

PatsR -

That are probably half a dozen or more other really solid contributors to the pats success, but the 2 most prominent are Brady and Bruschi.  

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Yapple. Show Yapple's posts

I know he's gone over to the dark side, but let's not forget Vinatieri.

Sections
Shortcuts