To the Brady critics.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

To the Brady critics.

You know nothing about this game. You are fools. You have been spoiled and deserve a Mark Sanchez rather than the greatest QB this game has ever seen. Your constant elevating of mediocre players at the expense of the greatest Patriot is sickening. Your comments about  ball washing, blow up dolls and blow jobs toward fans who appreciate greatness when they see it are despicable. You are a pathetic excuse for a fan.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Re: To the Brady critics.

I'm washing Brady's God like Balls!!!

Just ignore the 3 fools who don't get the fact the Brady is the best to ever play the position.  What he's doing is amazing considering we have no running game with Maroney Lite and no deep threat. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

I agree. Brady is the best there is, sure Rodgers is having one of the best seasons in history at this point, Brees is always great, but Tom Brady is the best, no way around it.

I would like to see more running. I think we need it if we are going to win, but you cannot take away from what Tom Brady does for this football team. He is one of a kind.

I sincerely hope this team can help him win one more SB. He deserves it. Go Brady! Go Pats!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Grogan77. Show Grogan77's posts

I've posted many times how stupid it was too blame Brady.  I give props to the defense for stepping up against the Jets, but the Patriots will only go as far as Brady's arm takes them.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from thehub. Show thehub's posts

I think some expect Brady and O to score a TD on every drive. One pass at the ankles or god forbid a pick and Brady sucks.

Watch some other games and see just how good Brady is. Rodgers and Brady are unreal.

Think Larry Bird when he retired. How much did the celtics miss him.

Enjoy it boys and girls we only have a few more years left of the greatest QB in our lifetime.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

Brady showed up last night on the road when the season was on the line. But he did falter in the losses, and there's nothing wrong with criticizing him about it.

Still he is a god amongst the QBs that ever played.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from AZPAT. Show AZPAT's posts

In Response to To the Brady critics.:
    [QUOTE]You know nothing about this game. You are fools. You have been spoiled and deserve a Mark Sanchez rather than the greatest QB this game has ever seen. Your constant elevating of mediocre players at the expense of the greatest Patriot is sickening. Your comments about  ball washing, blow up dolls and blow jobs toward fans who appreciate greatness when they see it are despicable. You are a pathetic excuse for a fan.
    Posted by BabeParilli[/QUOTE]

Sorry, going old school here. I'll take the Bart Starr of the 60's.....more consistency in WINNING championships year in and year out. Age and losing a  head coach named Lombardi did him and the Packers in, not what any other team did. Brady's done a lot with what he's got, which is a credit to BB and his coaching/talent selection. Got a weakness? BB's going to find it and expose it. Too bad Brady's done nothing, post season, since the Giants SB fiasco. If he won that AND made better post season showings since, I'd agree that "he's the greatest QB this game has ever seen". He should have another 2 SB victories minimum (the Giants loss and the AFC Championship loss to the Colts).

A point to remember is this: Brady's done a lot with what he's got to work with. If this is true, where does the blame fall when he fails to do the same with the newest "what he's got to work with" (you pick the post season year blow out). It just works both ways, is all I'm saying.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from joerock22. Show joerock22's posts

Those critics of Brady sound ridiculous, but you guys are taking things too far the other way.  Aside from last night, Brady has not played very well lately.  Too many interceptions and risky passes; the Jets dropped a couple should-have-beens last night. 

I agree with you that Brady is a great quarterback, and a few bad games cannot change that, especially since we always know he's capable of bouncing back like he did last night.  But there is room and reason for criticism for his play of late.  You guys are making it sound like the he should never be criticized at all, and I think that's going too far. 

There's room for reasonable people to criticize the team and players they love without being "fools" or "pathetic excuses for fans." 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In Response to Re: To the Brady critics.:
    [QUOTE]I agree. Brady is the best there is, sure Rodgers is having one of the best seasons in history at this point, Brees is always great, but Tom Brady is the best, no way around it. I would like to see more running. I think we need it if we are going to win, but you cannot take away from what Tom Brady does for this football team. He is one of a kind. I sincerely hope this team can help him win one more SB. He deserves it. Go Brady! Go Pats!
    Posted by TrueChamp[/QUOTE]

More running is fine. I just leave that to BB, OB and Brady. I may think BB isn't the best GM but he's a fine coach.

Rogers is great and I have put him before this season second only to Brady. But he is having a pretty soft schedule so far. Brady would have lit the record books on fire in 2008 if he didn't get hurt with that schedule.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from thehub. Show thehub's posts

[QUOTE]Those critics of Brady sound ridiculous, but you guys are taking things too far the other way.  Aside from last night, Brady has not played very well lately.  Too many interceptions and risky passes; the Jets dropped a couple should-have-beens last night.  I agree with you that Brady is a great quarterback, and a few bad games cannot change that, especially since we always know he's capable of bouncing back like he did last night.  But there is room and reason for criticism for his play of late.  You guys are making it sound like the he should never be criticized at all, and I think that's going too far.  There's room for reasonable people to criticize the team and players they love without being "fools" or "pathetic excuses for fans." 
    Posted by joerock22[/QUOTE]

I agree. My expectations of a great QB may be different than some. He is human! He will throw picks and will miss read a D now and then. The body of work and how he comes through in the cluth is what makes him great.

He was great when he was a "game manager" in 01. The guy wins the big game more often than not.

I will take Brady all day if I had one game to win.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to To the Brady critics. : Sorry, going old school here. I'll take the Bart Starr of the 60's.....more consistency in WINNING championships year in and year out. Age and losing a  head coach named Lombardi did him and the Packers in, not what any other team did. Brady's done a lot with what he's got, which is a credit to BB and his coaching/talent selection. Got a weakness? BB's going to find it and expose it. Too bad Brady's done nothing, post season, since the Giants SB fiasco. If he won that AND made better post season showings since, I'd agree that "he's the greatest QB this game has ever seen". He should have another 2 SB victories minimum (the Giants loss and the AFC Championship loss to the Colts). A point to remember is this: Brady's done a lot with what he's got to work with. If this is true, where does the blame fall when he fails to do the same with the newest "what he's got to work with" (you pick the post season year blow out). It just works both ways, is all I'm saying.
    Posted by AZPAT[/QUOTE]

How many Hall of Famers did Starr have on his teams? The free agency/cap era is a whole different ballgame.

Brady has 3 SBs, so it's moot what he has done since. He did have some big play makers on D to help out back in the day.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]Those critics of Brady sound ridiculous, but you guys are taking things too far the other way.  Aside from last night, Brady has not played very well lately.  Too many interceptions and risky passes; the Jets dropped a couple should-have-beens last night.  I agree with you that Brady is a great quarterback, and a few bad games cannot change that, especially since we always know he's capable of bouncing back like he did last night.  But there is room and reason for criticism for his play of late.  You guys are making it sound like the he should never be criticized at all, and I think that's going too far.  There's room for reasonable people to criticize the team and players they love without being "fools" or "pathetic excuses for fans." 
    Posted by joerock22[/QUOTE]

He's had a couple of sub par games. That happens to the best of them. And criticism is okay. But to say he is the big problem is ridiculous.

He is on pace for the 5th most TDs ever. Where would we be if he wasn't?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

[QUOTE]In Response to To the Brady critics. : Sorry, going old school here. I'll take the Bart Starr of the 60's.....more consistency in WINNING championships year in and year out. Age and losing a  head coach named Lombardi did him and the Packers in, not what any other team did. Brady's done a lot with what he's got, which is a credit to BB and his coaching/talent selection. Got a weakness? BB's going to find it and expose it. Too bad Brady's done nothing, post season, since the Giants SB fiasco. If he won that AND made better post season showings since, I'd agree that "he's the greatest QB this game has ever seen". He should have another 2 SB victories minimum (the Giants loss and the AFC Championship loss to the Colts). A point to remember is this: Brady's done a lot with what he's got to work with. If this is true, where does the blame fall when he fails to do the same with the newest "what he's got to work with" (you pick the post season year blow out). It just works both ways, is all I'm saying.
    Posted by AZPAT[/QUOTE]

If I remember correctly the Defense lost the SB in 07.  Brady delivered the go ahead TD with little time on the clock.  Same with 06 the Defense choked away that game with a lot of help from the refs.

Anyone see Brady in this image?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]I think some expect Brady and O to score a TD on every drive. One pass at the ankles or god forbid a pick and Brady sucks. Watch some other games and see just how good Brady is. Rodgers and Brady are unreal. Think Larry Bird when he retired. How much did the celtics miss him. Enjoy it boys and girls we only have a few more years left of the greatest QB in our lifetime.
    Posted by thehub[/QUOTE]

Amen!

You aren't the 2nd rated passer because you are the problem.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

[QUOTE]Brady has not played very well lately.  Too many interceptions and risky passes; Posted by joerock22[/QUOTE]

The truth. Buffalo, Pissburgh and NYG

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from HOTBLITZ. Show HOTBLITZ's posts

Agree with all of they above!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsman3. Show Patsman3's posts

Think this topic has been beaten to death the last two weeks...

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: To the Brady critics. : More running is fine. I just leave that to BB, OB and Brady. I may think BB isn't the best GM but he's a fine coach. Rogers is great and I have put him before this season second only to Brady. But he is having a pretty soft schedule so far. Brady would have lit the record books on fire in 2008 if he didn't get hurt with that schedule.

I would leave it to the coaches as well, but imo it has been what has hurt this team come playoffs. We are predictable and good defense's know what we will do. Brady is too good to stop but slow down yes.

I know you have blamed the defense but you cannot discount the lack of offensive production against the Jets last year and more importantly the 07 SB when we didn't run at all.

Defense has not been as bad as it is made out to be, Jeez fans are calling them the worst ever(wait was that you?) and they are already 15th in the league in ppg allowed and will probably be top 10 again by years end.

Stats certainly don't tell the whole story but top ten in ppg allowed for the past 3 years doesn't exactly scream failure to me.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: To the Brady critics. : The truth. Buffalo, Pissburgh and NYG
    Posted by kansaspatriot[/QUOTE]

Do you mean his scoring drive to tie the Bills only to see the D fold and lose it was a problem?

Do you mean his 101 passer rating against the Steelers was the problem?

Do you mean his scoring drive to go ahead of the Giants only to see the D lose it was a problem?

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: To the Brady critics. : Do you mean his scoring drive to tie the Bills only to see the D fold and lose it was a problem? Posted by BabeParilli[/QUOTE]

No 3 INTS

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: To the Brady critics. :  Do you mean his 101 passer rating against the Steelers was the problem? Posted by BabeParilli[/QUOTE]

Remember, 1st quarter 3 and out, 2nd quarter had to settle for a FG on Pburg 28, 3rd quarter 3 and out, Ghost misses a FG becasue couldn't make a first down at Pburg 25 yard line. 4th quater drive stalled,

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: To the Brady critics. : Do you mean his scoring drive to go ahead of the Giants only to see the D lose it was a problem?

Did you watch the first half? Offense was totally out of sync, alot of 3 and outs and Tom wasn't hitting his passes. 

I revere TB as the best QB in NFL history, but even he will admit he didnot play well in the three losses

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

Would you rather have Sanchez? Really, I can only think of at MOST 2 guys I'd rather have this yr than Brady (Actually, Brees throws too many picks).

25. This post has been removed.