To thos Pats fans I promised I show my name

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jetsfan1969. Show Jetsfan1969's posts

To thos Pats fans I promised I show my name

Dear all,
    You know who you are, you guys spanked the hell out of us, Congrats, we are still not in your league.

Wish the best the rest of the year.

Good Luck

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jaytf25. Show jaytf25's posts

Re: To thos Pats fans I promised I show my name

That's cool. We know deep down the Jets are better then this. This was their worst game of the year. I hope we don't meet you in the playoffs because revenge is always a factor. I think you guys will be a different team next week. Hell when it was 24-3 and you guys just drove right down I thought.."Here we go again", sit on the big lead and sweat out another victory like some of the others. I know there are Pats fans that thought the same. Turnovers killed you. Take away two maybe it's 31-17 final.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from neali. Show neali's posts

In Response to To thos Pats fans I promised I show my name:
    Dear all, You know who you are, you guys spanked the hell out of us, Congrats, we are still not in your league. Wish the best the rest of the year. Good Luck
    Posted by Jetsfan1969

You are a man of your word. Probably these teams meet down the road. Good luck with all games except that one.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

I'll give you credit you came back which is more then almost all other teams fans have done this year. To me, at least, you are welcome here any time after taking your lumps

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jetsfan1969. Show Jetsfan1969's posts

In Response to Re: To thos Pats fans I promised I show my name:
    I'll give you credit you came back which is more then almost all other teams fans have done this year. To me, at least, you are welcome here any time after taking your lumps
    Posted by PatsEng

As a long time suffering Jets fan, I swear I hear that other shoe fell today. Tom Brady, as I mentioned in a different thread, is the greatest. Our receivers could not seperate, Keller was under used, and I think Sanchez is going to have a hard again against Bellichek. i hope, that rex will shut his mouth now, and get this defense fixed, because if they are depending on Sanchez, they are crazy.

I honestly feel, if your team continues its torrid pace, you will be hanging your fourth banner, Jesus I just got a stomach ache.

Well good luck against the rest of your schedule.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from garytx. Show garytx's posts

That was a hard one to swallow.  A big thanks to Jetsfan.  Come back and visit for some football.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ronf. Show ronf's posts

Your a stand up guy! Thanks for your post!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Dear all, You know who you are, you guys spanked the hell out of us, Congrats, we are still not in your league. Wish the best the rest of the year. Good Luck
    Posted by Jetsfan1969

Good sport coming back here and I am certain you wish it was, if anything, a more competitive game.  Your worst nightmare, no doubt!

Hey, how do you think we Pats fans felt after the Browns debacle?  As many players in post game interviews said, this is one game and onto the next.  Can't complain about 9 - 3 and very much in the playoff hunt.  There are a bunch of fans who can't say that! 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ShiningWizard. Show ShiningWizard's posts

Tell me how our @ss taste!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatFanInBA2. Show PatFanInBA2's posts

wow - what a class act..

good luck to you...

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlepat70. Show seattlepat70's posts

Posted by Jetsfan1969

kudos to you for showing up.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from ponyoto. Show ponyoto's posts

< Slow clap >

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptnFoxboro. Show CaptnFoxboro's posts

Jets fan ...
    You are GODLIKE .

Thank you for restoring my faith in humanity.

May I name my next born after you ?

But seriously  , props for manning up .

Reminds me of the time the Colts won their ONLY Super Bowl .
     I was driving home from a SB party - feeling sick 2 my stomach about Polian sippin' champagne  , and I ended up calling into ESPN Radio to vent and ended up being first caller they put through ... I wanted to blast them for beating up on an inferior foe ( Bears ) but instead offered up my congrats to Manning & Co. for finally getting over the hump
     ( almost made me feel better )

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

You totally manned up - much respect. 

This ain't over yet, both teams have tough games to go on their schedule. This game probably decided the division but no one can know till the games play out. 

Your Jets are still a good team and I won't be surprised to see them make more noise before this year is all said and done. 

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jetsfan1969. Show Jetsfan1969's posts

You totally manned up - much respect.  This ain't over yet, both teams have tough games to go on their schedule. This game probably decided the division but no one can know till the games play out.  Your Jets are still a good team and I won't be surprised to see them make more noise before this year is all said and done. 
    Posted by BostonTrollSpanker

Thanks for all the kind posts folks, I thought it would be worst, in the end, our better sides come out, after our fanhood is done for the day, we are just human. My team gets killed, you just got to give the other team credit. I have never seen anything like what the Pats are doing, and I believe we all share the same sentiment, Peyton is no Brady, and this season is showing just that.

Good luck th rest of your schedule, and represent the AFC East to the fullest.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from ohyes. Show ohyes's posts

Wow  Best to you 69

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

Jetsfan1969,

First, that's class, man.  Not everyone, no matter who they root for, would have done that.  I think we all know that your team is better than that.  Good luck to your squad the rest of the season.  As has been said, I'm sure the Pats will see you again down the road.

I've been a Pats fan for a good long time and I am a very enthusiastic supporter of all things Patriots.  I never expected that.  I predicted in several other threads prior to the game a final score of 24-20 Patriots.  Man was I wrong.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from crono420. Show crono420's posts

Posted by Jetsfan1969

eat  sh** jets fan.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

Posted by Jetsfan1969

I still hate the Jets, but your obviously a stand up guy. Dont hate you for supporting your team. We have all been in your spot before.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from TSWFAN. Show TSWFAN's posts

Posted by Jetsfan1969

You are a standup guy. THE THRASH TALKING REX CLONES NEED NOT APPLY

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from ROWDYRODRUST. Show ROWDYRODRUST's posts

Make that TWO Jets fans that post here that are quality.

Class act and a stand up fan.

Wish you all the best going forward except when our two teams play again.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from RushThePillPopper. Show RushThePillPopper's posts

In Response to To thos Pats fans I promised I show my name : Good sport coming back here and I am certain you wish it was, if anything, a more competitive game.  Your worst nightmare, no doubt! Hey, how do you think we Pats fans felt after the Browns debacle?  As many players in post game interviews said, this is one game and onto the next.  Can't complain about 9 - 3 and very much in the playoff hunt.  There are a bunch of fans who can't say that! 
    Posted by agcsbill
    ....I don't think nearly as bad as I feel right now. It took me a LOT of booze to get me to sleep I was so worked up about the beatdown. 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from BelichickDisciple. Show BelichickDisciple's posts

Props to you Jet fans. It could not have been any fun at all to see that. if your team rebounds, we could play again this year...

Keller is a beast, btw. 

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from RushThePillPopper. Show RushThePillPopper's posts

Props to you Jet fans. It could not have been any fun at all to see that. if your team rebounds, we could play again this year... Keller is a beast, btw. 
    Posted by BelichickDisciple
    ....thanks but I doubt the "props" will be forthcoming from the resident know-it-all, king of insults, self-proclaimed moderator of this board, and all-knowing identifier of fans and trolls......know who I mean?

Sections
Shortcuts