To thos Pats fans I promised I show my name

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking1. Show harleyroadking1's posts

Re: To thos Pats fans I promised I show my name

Sportsmanship is a rare thing today, it's nice to see. Rip and J1969 dust yourselves off it's only one loss and we'll see you down the road.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from unclealfie. Show unclealfie's posts

Jets69, Good to see at least one Jets fan with some nads and some class. I like to think some of us would have done the same on your site, had things turned out differently.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from AZPAT. Show AZPAT's posts

As befitting Dandy Don Meredith:

"TURN OFF THE LIGHTS: THE PARTY'S OVER!"

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jcour382. Show jcour382's posts

In Response to Re: To thos Pats fans I promised I show my name:
    In Response to Re: To thos Pats fans I promised I show my name : ....thanks but I doubt the "props" will be forthcoming from the resident know-it-all, king of insults, self-proclaimed moderator of this board, and all-knowing identifier of fans and trolls......know who I mean?
    Posted by RipFace

hey ripface you dont deserve any props at all...dont talk trash and you wont have to apologize for looking foolish...and what does russ have to do with any of it...  he has just been telling you like it is...  and you still talk trash about him...put your tail between your legs and go home and zip you lip

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

In Response to Re: To thos Pats fans I promised I show my name:
    In Response to Re: To thos Pats fans I promised I show my name : As a long time suffering Jets fan, I swear I hear that other shoe fell today. Tom Brady, as I mentioned in a different thread, is the greatest. Our receivers could not seperate, Keller was under used, and I think Sanchez is going to have a hard again against Bellichek. i hope, that rex will shut his mouth now, and get this defense fixed, because if they are depending on Sanchez, they are crazy. I honestly feel, if your team continues its torrid pace, you will be hanging your fourth banner, Jesus I just got a stomach ache. Well good luck against the rest of your schedule.
    Posted by Jetsfan1969

The Jets were out-coached...and have issues on their DL. They just aren't the same team without Kris Jenkins anchoring the middle...and clearly missed Jim Leonhard.

But, it isn't over for them yet. If they win out the rest of the way, they might still steal the AFC East. 

Sections
Shortcuts