T.O. to Pats

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from frankhorn. Show frankhorn's posts

T.O. to Pats

I'm going to take a wild guess and predict BB is going to make a deal with  Terrell Owens.  If he's ready to win it would be a great situation for him and the Pats  

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

Re: T.O. to Pats

LOL, will he bring his popcorn. BB will pass and let some other team deal with the disgruntled

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxPatsCelts1988. Show SoxPatsCelts1988's posts

Out of all honesty though, where else is T.O. going to go?  The only two teams thrown out there were Baltimore and Cinci... I guess Cinci is still possible but T.O. has very few options.  We've seen Bill go for the bargain guys before.  I think it'd be interesting.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 81pats12. Show 81pats12's posts

T.O has a disdain for moss... theres a video on youtube (back when they were younger and moss had the moniker "mr clutch") in which T.o was spewing some real hate then there's 07 with the "original 81" and "other 81" comments... i doubt he would want to take a backseat to someone who has played less years than him and has virtually the same numbers... T.O want to show he's better than moss he cant do that by playing with moss there's not enough footballs to go around

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

i would love to see this happen,but i dont beleive it will.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stompper. Show Stompper's posts

Hey, Stop it right now!!!!  There is no way TO is ever going to the Pats so stop writing foolish, outlandish, reiculous, far fetched....wait that just described every post in here, never mind, go on.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonBobBlowhard. Show BostonBobBlowhard's posts

Yeah..... and Dallas Clark is going to get traded to Miami. Who makes up this fantasy stuff?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

I've read where fans actually want the Patriots to part with the Raiders #1 puck in 2011 just to move up in this years draft,I guess Pot really does burn brain cells. The patriots stole that pick from Ancient Al Davis and I woundn't trade it for the First overall pick in this years draft ! Next year the rookies will be on a diet money wise,no more stupid deals 100 million dollar contracts without having played one down in the league,those type contracts are just stupid,Jawful Russell is the poster child for the change in policy....Oh well I forgot what this post was about,oh yeah no thnx to Mr.Owens.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from rtuinila. Show rtuinila's posts

Personally, instead of T.O I think BB should go after Fred Biletnikoff. I'd be willing to bet Fred could be just as productive for the Pats as TO would be. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBRULES23. Show BBRULES23's posts

I'll take a head case that can score TD's like T.O.  Over a classy guy like Patten that probably won't make it halfway through the seaon.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

In Response to Re: T.O. to Pats:
    I'll take a head case that can score TD's like T.O.  Over a classy guy like Patten that probably won't make it halfway through the seaon.
    Posted by BBRULES23

You really are clueless aren't you?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrbungle. Show mrbungle's posts

A few years ago I would have said no to this every time. But, it looks to me like TO has grown up. He had every reason to whine last year in Buffalo and he didn't. The guy is still a specimen and can do it. I wouldn't be against him coming here at all. He knows he isn't going to be WR Number One here and I'm sure he'd love to get a ring. Moss wasn't exactly the greatest off the field character before the Patriots. He "got it" and I believe TO has too (albeit later than Moss). 

I'm probably in the minority here but, I don't care. He's never been in trouble with the law. He scored on a 98 yard TD last year and he still has speed to go along with his size and athletic ability. The guy takes care of his body. If I were BB (and we all love to play that here, admit it) I'd run it by Moss and Brady and maybe if they are cool with it, give TO a call and stop by.