T.O to the pats

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsBermuda. Show PatsBermuda's posts

T.O to the pats

Our receiving corps is not as solid as should be for our franchise QB. I know TB has made things happen before with less talent, but our defense was on top at the time too. 

T.O wants a ring and i think we can make it happen with him on board.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from magicalhobo. Show magicalhobo's posts

Re: T.O to the pats

Nah. They're fine with Moss, Holt, Tate, Edelman, Price, and at some point Welker. I'd rather not take him. He drops too many balls and wouldn't play as much as he'd like to.

Personally, I think the Pats WR core is stacked. That's assuming Holt has still got something left and Tate has recovered. Edelman proved his worth and Price is should be a good 5th receiver until Welker comes back.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from hagen910. Show hagen910's posts

In Response to T.O to the pats:
    Our receiving corps is not as solid as should be for our franchise QB. I know TB has made things happen before with less talent, but our defense was on top at the time too.  T.O wants a ring and i think we can make it happen with him on board.
    Posted by PatsBermuda

think joey galloway.  T.O has terrible hands and I don't think he would fit in our system.  Its a timing based offense and Moss and T.O probably can't coexist.

There are going to be some big time players getting cut throughout the offseason. 

I like moss, holt, edelman(until welker comes back) with a two TE set of Gronkowski and crumpler or Hernandez.  Lets see what Price and Tate have as well. 

sometimes you have to suffer early in the year to develop your young talent for the stretch run in December.  Let them make their mistakes early and learn from them.

Looks like thats what the dolphins and jets are doing at OLB by passing on A.D so far.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from JerrySpringer. Show JerrySpringer's posts

In Response to T.O to the pats:
    Our receiving corps is not as solid as should be for our franchise QB. I know TB has made things happen before with less talent, but our defense was on top at the time too.  T.O wants a ring and i think we can make it happen with him on board.
    Posted by PatsBermuda

Jerry doesnt like T.O. unless T.O. can change his ways of dropping important passes and can still run and play. T.O. needs to take a pay cut, he is not worth paying all that money to.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

No, I'm pleased that they are addressing the chemistry issues.  T.O. unravels those efforts some.  I just can't see him as being the prototypical team player.  I will admit however, he seemed better in Buffalo.  That said, did the Bills not sign him up again because they are loaded with talented receivers?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfaninpa420. Show patsfaninpa420's posts

only the 654168416416835416351635416354163845163451635841635413
    54163874968496854163541964519684563854198764196496469985474396857320575439125675329845054539755483498o574i2875213958t3o53094520983554320569543208957ty540659p874296852319755304753209875203968342018975208572506857508984905th time this has been brought up

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from PeaceLaur. Show PeaceLaur's posts

omg man, add a question mark next time, the title of this post gave me a heart attack!

Now that the draft is over, I actually like Brady's receivers for this year. I think that Holt will be a a really smart and reliable possession guy, plus he's good for the locker room. Moss is Moss (a beast even if he's getting older), Edelman should be improving, and they have two promising young'ns in Price and Tate. That's just until Wes comes back, too. Add to that Gronkowski, Hernandez, and Crumpler and I think Brady will be a lot happier with his options this year.

It seems like they've worked so hard on cleaning up the locker room that I just can't see them bringing in T.O. at this point. Plus, as previously mentioned by other posters, he sometimes comes down with a case of the dropsies.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgram234. Show dgram234's posts

i could see them giving it a shot.  Noone is going after him, so you give him around 2 million for one year, and if he begins to give you troubles, you cut him.  He was pretty well behaved in buffalo for only a year, so maybe if its only one season, he can be pretty productive, obviously not great but productive

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from HRK103. Show HRK103's posts

Two words...

N   O

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

wow they signed TO!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from ONE-TIME. Show ONE-TIME's posts

Id rather eat glass and drink prune juice for a month!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Gulo. Show Gulo's posts

i think it would be O.K.
    at this point hes better than Holt and Aiken 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from jedinate. Show jedinate's posts

I realize this is a joke thread (giving you the benefit of the doubt here ...), but c'mon, that guy is a loser. Big and strong with no hands and ZERO leadership qualities. No thanks.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

In Response to Re: T.O to the pats:
    I realize this is a joke thread (giving you the benefit of the doubt here ...), but c'mon, that guy is a loser. Big and strong with no hands and ZERO leadership qualities. 
    Posted by jedinate

That, and he's a psychopath. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaBlade. Show DaBlade's posts

T O = N O

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from dapats1281. Show dapats1281's posts

If Al Davis hasnt tried going after him isn't that saying something?

The only reason i would sign T.O. is if we could sign him and immediately ship in to OAK for their 2012 first round pick....

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from aluvium. Show aluvium's posts

No thanks. Even if our WRs didn't look as good as they are now I wouldn't want him.

After the draft though we look really good. Moss, Edelman, Tate, Price, Holt then Welker when he is ready. Not to mention our TEs. More then enough weapons.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsBermuda. Show PatsBermuda's posts

I think the Pats should at least have a chat with him. See where his head is at, see what his skill level is. Buffalo - he showed up, did his job, kept quiet. They still sucked, not surprisingly. TO dropped a lot of passes in Dallas, but he also played with a broken finger, so maybe we should cut him some slack. And though it made me cringe, he bled and cried for his (overrated and overhyped) quarterback, Tony Romo, who unceremoniously dumped him (and Jessica Simpson?).   Philly - remember the Superbowl? He was the single best player on the field for either team. San Francisco - thought TO bailed on Garcia who was actually a pretty solid QB. Anyway, at the end of the day, TO and Moss on the same field with an up and coming cadre of talent, inclduing a valid all prpose tight end and a returning Welker should eclipse the greatest offensive show ever assembled. if only we had a running back.
    Posted by yogi3333

Finally...

somebody is talking with some sense

thank you 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1021us. Show m1021us's posts

i think it would be O.K. at this point hes better than Holt and Aiken 
    Posted by Gulo

uh, no he isn't.....

the only thing that TO has on Holt is speed....TO has no hands, Holt does.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1021us. Show m1021us's posts

I think the Pats should at least have a chat with him. See where his head is at, see what his skill level is. Buffalo - he showed up, did his job, kept quiet. They still sucked, not surprisingly. TO dropped a lot of passes in Dallas, but he also played with a broken finger, so maybe we should cut him some slack. And though it made me cringe, he bled and cried for his (overrated and overhyped) quarterback, Tony Romo, who unceremoniously dumped him (and Jessica Simpson?).   Philly - remember the Superbowl? He was the single best player on the field for either team. San Francisco - thought TO bailed on Garcia who was actually a pretty solid QB. Anyway, at the end of the day, TO and Moss on the same field with an up and coming cadre of talent, inclduing a valid all prpose tight end and a returning Welker should eclipse the greatest offensive show ever assembled. if only we had a running back.
    Posted by yogi3333

Dude, TO is near the top of the league every year in dropped passes.....

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1021us. Show m1021us's posts

In Response to T.O to the pats : How can I be nice here....How old are you?
    Posted by russgriswold

He has to be older than Underoos.....

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wizardsjag. Show Wizardsjag's posts

I'd rather see the Pats go out and get a Toaster Oven over Terrell Owens.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from TateGroup. Show TateGroup's posts

give him a shot? but a low based contract, something like Holt's contract

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

I don't think that he will be signed by the Patriots.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

In a word...NO