TO tweets his feelings about Rodney Harrison

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

TO tweets his feelings about Rodney Harrison

Terrell OwensterrellowensI could less about Rodney Harrison! Anybody tht using steroids, yes STEROIDS rodney, is a cheater & cheated the game!

Is tht Y u used steroids b/c u were worried about ur stats or ws it b/c u were losing it? Lol! U're a loser & a cheater? Got any steroid ...

Hey rodney! Send me sum steroids 2 the Bills facility next week!

Ok! Now I got tht outta the way I'm ready 4 next week's game!! Gotta keep the faith! Let the critics & haters hate!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Re: TO tweets his feelings about Rodney Harrison

TO is a little mad he did not catch a pass today!

All of these comments come from a guy that tweeted....

The LORD says,] "I guide you in the way of wisdom and lead you along straight paths." PROVERBS 4:11

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

TO says.....i didn't drop any balls 2day, nt sure wht game u watched. just b/c a ball touches my hands doesn't mean i dropped it!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsRfineIn09. Show PatsRfineIn09's posts

That was not TO, he would not be dumb enough to throw stones at Rodney,  twitter is a joke, hackers are having a field day there stealing identities.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdogg. Show underdogg's posts

wouldn't matter.  whoever tweeted got rodney right as a cheater.  why do you think he and belichick got along so well?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from crono420. Show crono420's posts

In Response to Re: TO tweets his feelings about Rodney Harrison:
    [QUOTE]wouldn't matter.  whoever tweeted got rodney right as a cheater.  why do you think he and belichick got along so well?
    Posted by underdogg[/QUOTE]

you are the biggest azz hole around here

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Oh underdogg.....Why are you constantly on this forum?  Like venting?  Colts boards boring?  Like trying to stir things up?

I think you attempted to explain this once, but if I recall you did a bad job in that attempt!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdogg. Show underdogg's posts

Rodney Harrison started it with his whining about Rex Ryan and his dig at dungy on national tv.

He thinks he is still playing football and can't keep from trash talking. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Oh....so you have to join him and "trash talk"....very mature!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdogg. Show underdogg's posts

[QUOTE]Oh....so you have to join him and "trash talk"....very mature!
    Posted by Rocky[/QUOTE]
    We can't all be tony dungy.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from djbosox2004. Show djbosox2004's posts

Who the heck cares what this idiot says? The loser is playing in BUFFALO because nobody else wanted him.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

[QUOTE]wouldn't matter.  whoever tweeted got rodney right as a cheater.  why do you think he and belichick got along so well?

Get a life you mole! It would be a sad day if I had to disturb the lives of fans from another team just to keep myself busy. Underdogg I feel bad for you. Enjoy watching peyton choke it up again this year! Your a loser just like your hero!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from ricky1554atl. Show ricky1554atl's posts

Just like I've said before...underdogg tries to talk like he's not a troll....but when it comes right down to it...he is no better than Leon.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from moongirl. Show moongirl's posts

In Response to TO tweets his feelings about Rodney Harrison:
    [QUOTE]terrellowens I could less about Rodney Harrison! Anybody tht using steroids, yes STEROIDS rodney, is a cheater & cheated the game! Is tht Y u used steroids b/c u were worried about ur stats or ws it b/c u were losing it? Lol! U're a loser & a cheater? Got any steroid ... Hey rodney! Send me sum steroids 2 the Bills facility next week! Ok! Now I got tht outta the way I'm ready 4 next week's game!! Gotta keep the faith! Let the critics & haters hate!!
    Posted by Rocky[/QUOTE]

Seriously dude.......go take an English class and learn how to write it.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsRfineIn09. Show PatsRfineIn09's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: TO tweets his feelings about Rodney Harrison : Just like I've said before...underdogg tries to talk like he's not a troll....but when it comes right down to it...he is no better than Leon.
    Posted by ricky1554atl[/QUOTE]

Leons thoughts are all a product of alcohol, undies comments are more of an espn nature(sensationalism), undie represents the iq less football fan quite well.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Observer6. Show Observer6's posts

You have to be one of the biggest losers on the interweb.

Try getting out once in a while you sweaty shut-in.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

What?

No love for humble, loveable Shoeshine Boy?

I'm shocked . . .   SHOCKED! at this behavior.

Underdogg is certainly myopic on certain subjects, and his views tend to be parochial (like ours), but he's an entirely different species from Leon.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

maybe t.o. should take some roids.for his age has caught up to him,and he hasnt done much this season.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdogg. Show underdogg's posts

If T.O. could put his ego behind him for just one season, he could become the best decoy in the league.  Its a shame.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

[QUOTE]If T.O. could put his ego behind him for just one season, he could become the best decoy in the league.  Its a shame.

http://espn.go.com/blog/afceast/post/_/id/3798/dungy-terrell-owens-act-hard-to-coach

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harleyroadking111. Show Harleyroadking111's posts

We can't all be tony dungy.

Thank the Lord. Jesus Mary and Joesph. No one between heaven and Earth can be as sanctimonious as the high and might tony dungy.

underleon goes lick an oreo 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from dino1980. Show dino1980's posts

Real Men Don't Use TWITTER!

Apparently useless Wide-Outs with a bad attitude and even worse TV show do!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdogg. Show underdogg's posts

For the record, I hate TO.  He is the most selfish player in the NFL.  TEAM is a foreign word and to him should be 2 words:  AT ME.  

But I don't mind him calling out Rodney Harrison.  Harrison is a trash talking, dirty playing, late hitting, cheating imbecile.  He actually tries to trash talk Tony Dungy on National TV.  Which utimately makes him look like a snarky 13 year old. 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from rebels1520. Show rebels1520's posts

i have always liked TO as a player.... a little less recently with his propensity for drops the last 3 years.... and i did feel bad for him during his postgame presser .... everyone was trying to bait him into saying something or "pulling a TO"... he kept his cool and didnt throw anyone under the bus. Now this shouldnt necessarily be applauded cause he should act this way but he kept his cool

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

In Response to TO tweets his feelings about Rodney Harrison:
    [QUOTE]terrellowens I could less about Rodney Harrison! Anybody tht using steroids, yes STEROIDS rodney, is a cheater & cheated the game! Is tht Y u used steroids b/c u were worried about ur stats or ws it b/c u were losing it? Lol! U're a loser & a cheater? Got any steroid ... Hey rodney! Send me sum steroids 2 the Bills facility next week! Ok! Now I got tht outta the way I'm ready 4 next week's game!! Gotta keep the faith! Let the critics & haters hate!!
    Posted by Rocky[/QUOTE] he wont let it go.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2009/09/28/to-keeps-hammering-on-harrison/