TO tweets his feelings about Rodney Harrison

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

Re: TO tweets his feelings about Rodney Harrison

I am beyond weary of replying on this topic, and it is a given that underdogg is not interested in logic or reason (as a fan, these are not prerequisites), but not only is the practice of stealing signals common in the NFL, but the very team that turned rat on the Pats was doing the EXACT same thing, and the guy who taught the Green New Jersey coach at that time everything he knows about coaching in the NFL thought so little of it he did what every other coach except Mangini does -- viewed it as SOP and went about his business. The reason New Engpland was singled out to send a message to EVERY team in the league that chose to ignore Goodell's retarded little memo was because it is the league's model franchise and was actually accomplishing things the league (Goodell) wants to eradicate. The networks run the league and the networks want parity, as competitive matchups equal more viewers. Consistently dominant teams blow big, wide holes in parity, and Goody sees that as bad for business. So New England was hand-picked to be the scapegoat because it is better at what every team is trying to do.

That is the answer in plain English.

Everything else you may or may not hear on this topic is spin.

That is all.

I am prairiemike and I approve this message.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdogg. Show underdogg's posts

In Response to Re: TO tweets his feelings about Rodney Harrison:
    [QUOTE]I am prairiemike and I approve this message.
    Posted by prairiemike[/QUOTE]

Mike - I just have to educate the newbies.  I accept that it is a tired old subject to the vets, but I am committed to the task. 

Finally - shouldn't your line have been - I am prairiemike and I approve this opinion?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdogg. Show underdogg's posts

By the way - For all - stay away from bmartins - he's spews unabated hate. 

I say send him to guantanamo.  And leave him there.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

[QUOTE]By the way - For all - stay away from bmartins - he's spews unabated hate.  I say send him to guantanamo.  And leave him there.
    Posted by underdogg[/QUOTE]

I have noticed that some of the fly-by-nighters don't seem to be feeling the underdogg vibe. Oh well . . .   I suppose it's an acquired taste.

Not to worry. The good news is, most of these clowns will disappear as quickly as they appeared once the going gets a little rough.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 347pg. Show 347pg's posts

[QUOTE]Mike - we may live somewhat in a "if you don't get caught, it ain't cheatin' " society, and I may agree that there are other users "out there" that we know nothing about, but that doesn't excuse Harrison.   
    Ok, then there is no excuse for singling out Harrison either.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from CTLadyluvsPats. Show CTLadyluvsPats's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: TO tweets his feelings about Rodney Harrison : Because of the reference to BB. Every team in the league was doing this and until Boygini decided to go female wasn't a problem because all the teams were doing it. If you can prove to me that the Pats were the only team doing this than I'd agree.
    Posted by Sam-Adams[/QUOTE]

Excuse me but I am highly offended by the aforementioned. Women don't want that butt-hole associated with our gender! That's just insulting.  lol  Wink

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdogg. Show underdogg's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: TO tweets his feelings about Rodney Harrison : Ok, then there is no excuse for singling out Harrison either.
    Posted by 347pg[/QUOTE]
    347 - I did not start this thread. 

Rodney Harrison created this issue by calling T.O. a clown on national television.  Regardless of whether or not that opinion has merit doesn't matter.  Owens had every right to respond.  Harrison opened his own pandora's box.  

The only difference is that Harrison's comments about Owens are opinion.  Owen's comments about Harrison are fact.  Harrison is a dirty cheat.  

the only thing harrison has offered to the set of the NBC broadcast is a person who in football terms can be as asinine as his co-host Olberman can be on MSNBC.   I'd much rather listen to substance than sizzle, but in today's world sizzle sells more.  Cue Rodney Harrison.  Who's the clown?

No one singled out Harrison.  He created this all by himself.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bunson. Show Bunson's posts

[QUOTE]By the way - For all - stay away from bmartins - he's spews unabated hate.  I say send him to guantanamo.  And leave him there.

To quote another great Rodney, Mr. Dangerfield, "who made you pope of this dump?!?!"  What makes you right and the authority on everything?  Beat it, troll.  Go find a tooth to brush.  Rodney had amazing skill and was an amazing athlete.  I love the people who obsess about SpyGate and hang their hats on that to cover the failures of their own teams.  In the end "the best quarterback and coach in the league" backed into one title.  Dungy is a fraud.  Polian and his NFL whining committee changed rules so his gentle receivers wouldn't get touched.  Two bad calls put them in the only SB they have (or will ever win).  Baltimore's SBs don't count for  you.  Now go plow a field or tag a sheep or something.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sam-Adams. Show Sam-Adams's posts

OK, I am a newbie and like anything else I suppose there's a right of passage but if you go back to the beginning it was me who asked if this was still a topic for conversation? It actually surprised me to see people still taking jabs at BB. 
    With the Pats record being what it is since that dark time there's no need of it.
    I'm sick to death of jealous people across the country using this as an excuse for the inability of their own teams during this run.
    So I guess thanks for the lesson UD but I'm not sure who gave it to who and thanks for the heads up on bmartins.
    Pmike, I'm sure you can remember when you started up? I'd rather try to join in on good Pats conversation with knowledgeable fans and not go back and forth with them but it's on you.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdogg. Show underdogg's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: TO tweets his feelings about Rodney Harrison : To quote another great Rodney, Mr. Dangerfield, "who made you pope of this dump?!?!"  What makes you right and the authority on everything?  Beat it, troll.  Go find a tooth to brush.  Rodney had amazing skill and was an amazing athlete.  I love the people who obsess about SpyGate and hang their hats on that to cover the failures of their own teams.  In the end "the best quarterback and coach in the league" backed into one title.  Dungy is a fraud.  Polian and his NFL whining committee changed rules so his gentle receivers wouldn't get touched.  Two bad calls put them in the only SB they have (or will ever win).  Baltimore's SBs don't count for  you.  Now go plow a field or tag a sheep or something.
    Posted by Bunson[/QUOTE]

I never claimed to be anyone other than a person with an opposing opinion on a few things.  Ironically, my opposing opinions happens to be about things that you seem to hate to read or hear about.  S ucks for you. 

Now how is Dungy a fraud?  And who claimed him to be the best coach in the league?  - your comment is the first time I heard or read that. 

As for Polian, whiner - maybe, but apparently you are one of those guys who does not care for rules.  Wait, wait, did you just complain about calls?  Ok, now I am confused, because it appears you don't want calls when it benefits the pats AND also want calls when it benefits the pats.  Isn't that kind of a double standard?  fandom standand?

And thank you for the kind insults- ouch.  If you are going to talk to me that way, maybe I should just pack my bags and go, cause, really, that...hurt.  You're a meanie.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harleyroadking111. Show Harleyroadking111's posts

To All, Rodney Harrison was speaking the truth, T Old is a clown.

terrell_owens.jpg

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdogg. Show underdogg's posts

Sam - BB is fair game for anything in my book.  I just find it funny that while your team/coach cheats to gain an advantage you criticize other teams for their inabilities. 

As for Bmartins - I'll let you judge on your own, but here is my general rule.  I hate Belichick, and he has some of his own personal skeletons.  I don't address those.  Dungy on the other hand had a personal family tradgedy that a few here seem to think is acceptable trash talk fodder.  Bmartins proved he is one of them.  I think using such a tradgey as acceptable trash talk demonstrates a substantial lack of character on the part of the poster. 

Now you might call me self-righteous for this, but I don't care.  I think some subjects have no basis for trash talk.

By the way.  I think Belichick is the best coach in the league which makes his transgression even that much more tainted.  In my opinion, he didn't need to do it.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdogg. Show underdogg's posts

[QUOTE]To All, Rodney Harrison was speaking the truth, T Old is a clown.
    Posted by Harleyroadking111[/QUOTE]
    I am going to go out on a limb here.  I think that is a reindeer nose.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harleyroadking111. Show Harleyroadking111's posts

First: 1/2/2008
    Last: 9/30/2009
    In Response to Re: TO tweets his feelings about Rodney Harrison:
    To All, Rodney Harrison was speaking the truth, T Old is a clown.
    Posted by Harleyroadking111

I am going to go out on a limb here.

Do us all a favor and don't come back... ;^\

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sam-Adams. Show Sam-Adams's posts

You're right UD, posts should stay to topic and if anyone thinks a personal tragedy is fair game think how you'd like it, it has nothing to do with his being well behind BB in the coaching bracket.
    Now back to Sunday, I keep reading about how close this games going to be for a thousand reasons and they all seem to be good but has anyone considered the Pats having that breakout game we've been looking for? 
    1) We've already seen a younger faster version of this D and if not for converting those first half red zone drives could have come out on top. Having the tape on that Jets game is going to be huge for the coaches in practice and come Sunday. 
    2) Brady and the receiving corp were as off as I've ever seen them for the first two games with a sizable improvement last week. Look for another big jump Sunday.
    3) Taylor gave us a look we've been waiting for for a long time. Going up the middle isn't going to happen but bringing it outside will be the answer, get the fat men tired.
    4) Welker is back! Despite all the dropped balls how many times did Brady/Moss hook up even when they knew Brady was going to him? Can you imagine Welker and Edelman inside, Moss and Galloway burning and Faulk and Taylor as outlets?

All due respect to Ravens because I do think they're a tough team but BB will take their key wepons away like he always does and if the Pats fire on all cylinders with Brady hitting his mark nobody can hang with them like 07. 

38-21 final

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdogg. Show underdogg's posts

[QUOTE]Posts: 2619 First: 1/2/2008 Last: 9/30/2009 In Response to  Re: TO tweets his feelings about Rodney Harrison : To All, Rodney Harrison was speaking the truth, T Old is a clown. Posted by Harleyroadking111 I am going to go out on a limb here. Do us all a favor and don't come back... ;^\
    That is just not nice!  By the way - that harley plant that was discussed outside of Indy was to replace the plant in York.  And apparently the only reason harley did it was to get the union to back off some of its demands. 

So, it looks like it may have only been a ploy and the indy suburb bit hard.  Harley still says it has interest in the location, but unless everything falls apart in york, it ain't gonna happen.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: TO tweets his feelings about Rodney Harrison : To quote another great Rodney, Mr. Dangerfield, "who made you pope of this dump?!?!"  What makes you right and the authority on everything?  Beat it, troll.  Go find a tooth to brush.  Rodney had amazing skill and was an amazing athlete.  I love the people who obsess about SpyGate and hang their hats on that to cover the failures of their own teams.  In the end "the best quarterback and coach in the league" backed into one title.  Dungy is a fraud.  Polian and his NFL whining committee changed rules so his gentle receivers wouldn't get touched.  Two bad calls put them in the only SB they have (or will ever win).  Baltimore's SBs don't count for  you.  Now go plow a field or tag a sheep or something.
    Posted by Bunson[/QUOTE]

Good Post Brunson. Pretty much sums up the Colts organization and underdogg. A guy like underdogg has to hate us he has no choice. We spanked his beloved Peyton manning for too long now and if it wasn't for Tom Brady, BB, Robert Kraft and the Patriot organization the colts may have won( and earned) a few super bowls! After the 100 yards in 2 B.S pass interference calls( FACE GUARDING????) that gave the colts the afc championship you would think underdogg would just be happy the NFL got him into the big game and secured a championship for him.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdogg. Show underdogg's posts

[QUOTE]You're right UD, posts should stay to topic and if anyone thinks a personal tragedy is fair game think how you'd like it, it has nothing to do with his being well behind BB in the coaching bracket. Now back to Sunday, I keep reading about how close this games going to be for a thousand reasons and they all seem to be good but has anyone considered the Pats having that breakout game we've been looking for?  1) We've already seen a younger faster version of this D and if not for converting those first half red zone drives could have come out on top. Having the tape on that Jets game is going to be huge for the coaches in practice and come Sunday.  2) Brady and the receiving corp were as off as I've ever seen them for the first two games with a sizable improvement last week. Look for another big jump Sunday. 3) Taylor gave us a look we've been waiting for for a long time. Going up the middle isn't going to happen but bringing it outside will be the answer, get the fat men tired. 4) Welker is back! Despite all the dropped balls how many times did Brady/Moss hook up even when they knew Brady was going to him? Can you imagine Welker and Edelman inside, Moss and Galloway burning and Faulk and Taylor as outlets? All due respect to Ravens because I do think they're a tough team but BB will take their key wepons away like he always does and if the Pats fire on all cylinders with Brady hitting his mark nobody can hang with them like 07.  38-21 final
    Other than the first game, I have yet to see the pats play here in Indy. 

But my thoughts based on limited knowledge is that, indeed the d is holding its own better than I thought they would.  I believe in continuity and that is something your defense lacks this year.  Credit BB.  Can they maintain their good play?

I said going back to Jan/Feb (as the positive Brady news was emerging) that Brady would struggle in his first 4 games back.  It doesn't have to be 4, I just meant at the beginning of the season.  And it had nothing to do with not being physically ready, but rather being able to mentally put the question of whether his knee was physically ready out of his mind.  Looks like he may just about be there.  which does not bode well for opponents.

Taylor has killed the colts throughout his career and never got the press he deserved.  He is an excellent back.  He is old so Belichick may have to manage his touches to keep him fresh throughout the year, but I have always thought he was good.

The question for the game is this:  Is the ravens pass rush as effective as ever?  If so, how does the pats o line contain them.  Any QB that is heavily pressured will make mistakes.  Brady, Manning, Favre, Warner, etc.  Key to the game in my opinion.  I picked the pats to win last week.  I may not be able to this week.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harleyroadking111. Show Harleyroadking111's posts

OK dogg whatcha gunna do now? :^)

I didn't think Harley could give up the York plant the place is just to huge. I don't know any of the details but it wouldn't surprise me that they were putting pressure on the union, it's happening everywhere.

Now how are we gunna get that dern dogg down?...lol

(Pics...Express&Star)

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdogg. Show underdogg's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: TO tweets his feelings about Rodney Harrison : Good Post Brunson. Pretty much sums up the Colts organization and underdogg. A guy like underdogg has to hate us he has no choice. We spanked his beloved Peyton manning for too long now and if it wasn't for Tom Brady, BB, Robert Kraft and the Patriot organization the colts may have won( and earned) a few super bowls! After the 100 yards in 2 B.S pass interference calls( FACE GUARDING????) that gave the colts the afc championship you would think underdogg would just be happy the NFL got him into the big game and secured a championship for him.
    Posted by TrueChamp[/QUOTE]
    TrueChump - No doubt that I think the pats may have kept the colts from at least one superbowl. 

But what I don't understand is how willing you are to accept Ty Law's mauling as ok, but then take issue with calls that don't go the pats way.  I LOVE FANDOM.

By the way, the spanking is well over.  4 of the last 5 in the colts favor says those days are long past.  If you are still living in 2005.  Wake up.  Much has happened.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdogg. Show underdogg's posts

[QUOTE]OK dogg whatcha gunna do now? :^)  Now how are we gunna get that dern dogg down?...lol
    Didn't you know that I could fly?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harleyroadking111. Show Harleyroadking111's posts

Dern you're right but where is your cape?

Let's not forget Ty Laws mauling was seen as let'em play until a certain owner and GM whined.....you know the rest.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: TO tweets his feelings about Rodney Harrison : 347 - I did not start this thread.  Rodney Harrison created this issue by calling T.O. a clown on national television.  Regardless of whether or not that opinion has merit doesn't matter.  Owens had every right to respond.  Harrison opened his own pandora's box.   The only difference is that Harrison's comments about Owens are opinion.  Owen's comments about Harrison are fact.  Harrison is a dirty cheat.   the only thing harrison has offered to the set of the NBC broadcast is a person who in football terms can be as asinine as his co-host Olberman can be on MSNBC.   I'd much rather listen to substance than sizzle, but in today's world sizzle sells more.  Cue Rodney Harrison.  Who's the clown? No one singled out Harrison.  He created this all by himself.

Only a blind one sided NFL fan like you would ever side with a terrel owens over Rodney Harrison. T.O has consistently made a mockery of this league that we all love so much. He laughs in our faces every time he opens his mouth. Rodney Harrison played this game as hard as he could his entire career until his body gave out on him. For you to attempt to use his HGH use to try and tear him down it makes you more ignorant then you appear to be. If anybody does not think that the entire league has been using a form of steroids for the last 20 years then you are living in a fantasy world. MLB a game with minimal physical requirements was flooded by steroid abuse for the last 20 years, what do you think NFL players have been doing? You do not become 6ft 5 in 260 pounds and run a 4-5 40 yrd dash without altering your body. Only a guy with obvious hatred and jealousy for our Patriot franchise would try and use angles like this. The worst part about you underdonk is that I suspect you are fully aware of the fact that your colts team our patriots team and every other team in the league uses steroids to some degree, yet you attempt to use it against us in your argument anyway. This makes you ignorant and a hypocrite. By attempting to tear down Coach Belichick Tom Brady, Rodney Harrison or the Patriot franchise you only further discredit yourself as an unrespected and non contributing member of this forum. Maybe instead of educating "the newbies" you should try and educate yourself by becoming an objective fan of the NFL as a whole not just the underachieving colts organization.

Rodney Harrison represents the hard hitting 100 % effort on every down type player that we all love in this league.

Terrel Owens represents the waste of talent "Diva" type athlete that none of us can stand.

Its nice to see who underdogg sides with!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sam-Adams. Show Sam-Adams's posts

I think someone better start worrying about things closer to home. With Freeny, Sanders, Brackett and Hayden all out for the Hawks game and a possible Hasselback return I'd be thinking how Coyer's going to pull this one off?

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

[QUOTE]You're right UD, posts should stay to topic and if anyone thinks a personal tragedy is fair game think how you'd like it, it has nothing to do with his being well behind BB in the coaching bracket. Now back to Sunday, I keep reading about how close this games going to be for a thousand reasons and they all seem to be good but has anyone considered the Pats having that breakout game we've been looking for?  1) We've already seen a younger faster version of this D and if not for converting those first half red zone drives could have come out on top. Having the tape on that Jets game is going to be huge for the coaches in practice and come Sunday.  2) Brady and the receiving corp were as off as I've ever seen them for the first two games with a sizable improvement last week. Look for another big jump Sunday. 3) Taylor gave us a look we've been waiting for for a long time. Going up the middle isn't going to happen but bringing it outside will be the answer, get the fat men tired. 4) Welker is back! Despite all the dropped balls how many times did Brady/Moss hook up even when they knew Brady was going to him? Can you imagine Welker and Edelman inside, Moss and Galloway burning and Faulk and Taylor as outlets? All due respect to Ravens because I do think they're a tough team but BB will take their key wepons away like he always does and if the Pats fire on all cylinders with Brady hitting his mark nobody can hang with them like 07.  38-21 final

I agree Sam-Adams(great name btw) the defensive front is similar and it appears that the ravens secondary is more susceptible to the deep ball then it has been in the past. The key is Welker coming back healthy or Edelman making a leap in his ability to run routes and knowing the play book. If Edelman can keep learning he could be a force if Welkers knee continues to be a problem but for now I hope WW is back for this game. I would like to see Faulk as a 3rd or 4th option being used a lot out of the back field. I think we clamp down on the run game and make flacco try and beat us with his arm. I don't think he can. Should be a good game on both sides of the ball! Go Patties!