TO tweets his feelings about Rodney Harrison

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdogg. Show underdogg's posts

Re: TO tweets his feelings about Rodney Harrison

In Response to Re: TO tweets his feelings about Rodney Harrison:
    [QUOTE]I think someone better start worrying about things closer to home. With Freeny, Sanders, Brackett and Hayden all out for the Hawks game and a possible Hasselback return I'd be thinking how Coyer's going to pull this one off?
    Posted by Sam-Adams[/QUOTE]
    I think you are right.  here are my thoughts:
    1.  Freeney - big loss, but we have players to put in his place (you can't replace him) that I think will do a very good job. 
    2.  Sanders - the colts have learned to play without him.  They've had to.  Bullitt would likely start on most teams in the NFL. 
    3.  Brackett - I expect him to be ready for the game. 
    4.  Hayden - I expect him to be ready for the game, but we had 2 rookies (3rd rd and UDFA) playing against Boldin and Fitzgerald and they did well.  Our secondary is probably the best part of our defense.  That said, much of their good play last week, I think, can be attributed to the pass rush and without Freeney that is more pressure on them.  I still think this is a colts win.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: TO tweets his feelings about Rodney Harrison : TrueChump - No doubt that I think the pats may have kept the colts from at least one superbowl.  But what I don't understand is how willing you are to accept Ty Law's mauling as ok, but then take issue with calls that don't go the pats way.  I LOVE FANDOM. By the way, the spanking is well over.  4 of the last 5 in the colts favor says those days are long past.  If you are still living in 2005.  Wake up.  Much has happened.
    Posted by underdogg[/QUOTE]

Ty Law and Champ bailey were recognized as the 2 best corners in the league(during that time) but I guess that you know something that the entire football world did not. His "mauling" must have had a lot to do with intercepting manning THREE times in the same playoff game. I love Fandom too! Here is a quote from 3 time superbowl winner Tedy Bruschi  

" You wanna change the rules? Change em, it doesn't matter we play and we win" Maybe that wasn't the exact quote but you get the point. We win our way to championships, you whine your way to championships. Good Job!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdogg. Show underdogg's posts

TrueChump

I am not siding with Owens, I just think he has every right to rebut, and I think his use of facts in his rebuttal was effective.  Now TO may make a mockery of the league, i agree.  But that does not even come close to the mockery Harrison made by injecting illegal PED's into his body.  Harrison's actions were a premeditated disregard for the integrity of the game.  Where the game is concerned, it is actually worse than Kaczur's bust for possession of "dealer" amounts of oxy (or whatever he was caught with), at least they weren't PED's.  Harrison is no better than the female East German Olympians of the 70's.  I think I will call him Olga.

Ah, and here again is the "everybody does it" excuse that many pats fans attempt to trot out to explain both Belichick's and Harrison's disregard for the integrity of the game. 

I don't think I have ever torn down Tom Brady (except maybe for his sheep ad). 

And yes Rodney Harrison is a hard hitter.  His hardest hits came after a play was blown dead and the offensive player is tackled on the ground.  He was great at that. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bchan89. Show bchan89's posts

hey under,
     take a two week vacation from this fourm and lets count how many times these words don't come up in New England Patriot discussions:

Manning
    Dungy
    Colts
    Sanders
    SpyGate
    Cheating
    Roids
    HGH
    Polian
    Pass Interference
    Rule Changes

thank you
    DON'T Come Again

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPKilla2009. Show MVPKilla2009's posts

I dont even know what is being said here cause i dont feel liek reading all these posts but i can still asure you all that whatever Underdogg has said is bull sh*t.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdogg. Show underdogg's posts

Tas - LOL

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPKilla2009. Show MVPKilla2009's posts

What I say? LoL

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from 347pg. Show 347pg's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: TO tweets his feelings about Rodney Harrison : 347 - I did not start this thread.  Rodney Harrison created this issue by calling T.O. a clown on national television.  Regardless of whether or not that opinion has merit doesn't matter.  Owens had every right to respond.  Harrison opened his own pandora's box.   The only difference is that Harrison's comments about Owens are opinion.  Owen's comments about Harrison are fact.  Harrison is a dirty cheat.   the only thing harrison has offered to the set of the NBC broadcast is a person who in football terms can be as asinine as his co-host Olberman can be on MSNBC.   I'd much rather listen to substance than sizzle, but in today's world sizzle sells more.  Cue Rodney Harrison.  Who's the clown? No one singled out Harrison.  He created this all by himself.
    Posted by underdogg[/QUOTE]

Doggster
    I realize Rodney brought it on himself by calling TO a clown.  I have no problem with TO responding in kind.  That was not my point.  What I was saying was that since there are many people popping HGH, why would you (I understand TO taking a shot in retaliation) single out Rodney for doing it?  He paid the price and sat out a few games, so why not pick on him for something else?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdogg. Show underdogg's posts

347 - I am just defending TO in this situation while so many others here are bashing him.  TO deserves what he gets, but so does Harrison.