Toby Gerhart

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from titletownfan. Show titletownfan's posts

Toby Gerhart

Does anybody think he would be a great pick for the Pats.  Strong, powerful, and explosive, he might be that time eating power back our offense needs.  Projected to be a 2nd-3rd rd pick.  Considering he went to Stanford, he should have the brains to go with it.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

Re: Toby Gerhart

rather get spiller or dwyer

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from SICOFITALL. Show SICOFITALL's posts

I like Toby if we can get him in the 3rd. I dont think we have one, but we'll end up trading down , whats new. And Spiller/Dywer look good as well, but not sure if they can be "the man" were you could give them 20-25 touches every game. This might be the most important draft this team has had in 15-20 years. Alot of picks, alot of talent in the draft and this team has needs everywhere. Also their will be more guys leaving in the next 2-3 years, maybe Green, Wilfork, Mankins, Light, maybe 81 next year, no Wes, alot of needs and uncertainty lay ahead.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from rocher. Show rocher's posts

I'd take Gerhart.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

"Does anybody think he would be a great pick for the Pats?"  
    No...
    "Strong, powerful, and explosive...".
    Liquid Nitogen in a pressure tube 'explosive'?  Or rather, Cement truck towing another cement truck as it crashes through a brick waste disposal factory 'explosive'?  Because I've seen his highlight reel, and I came away thinking the latter...  His 40 was in the high 4.5's I thought, and omg, that must have been on a sloped hill using some fashion of the wheel, because NO Way Gerhart plays to even that speed, Which He could get away with in College and given Stanford's opponents, With his size and decent-enough cuts...But dear lord, In the NFL, At the best-He's zero threat whatsoever to break a run for to the house, At worst-with the size and speed of today's DLs and LBs, He'll be getting run over before he gets back to the line.  Imo, This Team simply has far to many needs, and Gerhart is way too one-dimensional to use an early pick on.  I'd cry if BB used a late 4th rder on him, let alone an early second. 

Sections
Shortcuts