Today's stupid question: Shaving

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from JimNotJimmy. Show JimNotJimmy's posts

Re: Today's stupid question: Shaving

heh I'll have to pay more attention. I usually concentrate on the personel in the game and the formation and coverages. i never paid attention to the players body grooming. Maybe it is an NFL rule to help cut down on the spread of Cromartie's crabs

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw. Show Philskiw's posts

probably cause they tape them a lot. rips the hair right off if you dont.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jimmy42Jack0. Show Jimmy42Jack0's posts

yeah it has to do with the tape i believe...also...at the bottom of a pile...the last thing i would want is to fed off someone plucking my arm hair while rodney harrison is continuously punching me in the junk

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

No, the rule is you have to have long dreadlocks that come out the bottom of your helmet.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

In Response to Today's stupid question: Shaving:
    [QUOTE]Please list any NFL player, playing today, that doesn't shave their arms. Is this a league rule now?
    Posted by touchdownpats[/QUOTE]

i usually checkout the cheerleaders not the players.Tongue out

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

A lot of them shave, so do the refs.  I think they're a bit more timid about shaving in Gillette Stadium just because it's on people's minds.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

In Response to Re: Today's stupid question: Shaving:
    [QUOTE]yeah it has to do with the tape i believe...also...at the bottom of a pile...the last thing i would want is to fed off someone plucking my arm hair while rodney harrison is continuously punching me in the junk
    Posted by Jimmy42Jack0[/QUOTE]

Good one..Miss old Rodney!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Today's stupid question: Shaving : i usually checkout the cheerleaders not the players.
    Posted by kansaspatriot[/QUOTE]

As far as I can tell, they shave too . . . 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Today's stupid question: Shaving : As far as I can tell, they shave too . . . 
    Posted by prolate0spheroid[/QUOTE]

i hope so

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

Whatever who cares.  Let's get to the important stuff.  They are playing Casey Kasem's old top 40 shows on the radio.  Retro is back and Shaggy is rocking you old school (presuming you are younger than 35 or so). 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_3928595. Show user_3928595's posts

In Response to Today's stupid question: Shaving:
    [QUOTE]Please list any NFL player, playing today, that doesn't shave their arms. Is this a league rule now?

Who notices this? You have some tendencies towards the male persuasion? Is your real name Stewey? Heck even I would rather have Louis Griffin......

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from touchdownpats. Show touchdownpats's posts

Quagmire1,
    Watch it big boy. I knew some dork with 3 posts would try some male persuasion garbage. 

I brought it up since I was a competitive bodybuilder, before marriage, kids, running a biz, and it was a big deal to shave yourself for a competition. I lived w/ 2 girls at the time and they thought it was hilarious. Seems to be a trend in pro sports, even baseball. You shaved in bodybuilding to see every ripped muscle, but to have a 300 pound linemen, with a big floppy gut, shave seems crazy.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from touchdownpats. Show touchdownpats's posts

Oh, and this is just a BS post to pass the time. Not meant for deep thought.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

IT's because it makes it harder to grab your arms.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_3928595. Show user_3928595's posts

[QUOTE]Quagmire1, Watch it big boy. I knew some dork with 3 posts would try some male persuasion garbage.  I brought it up since I was a competitive bodybuilder, before marriage, kids, running a biz, and it was a big deal to shave yourself for a competition. I lived w/ 2 girls at the time and they thought it was hilarious. Seems to be a trend in pro sports, even baseball. You shaved in bodybuilding to see every ripped muscle, but to have a 300 pound linemen, with a big floppy gut, shave seems crazy.

Well you most definitely have manly persuasions since I struck such a nerve!! And IF you were a body builder, you wouldn't be asking! Oh and 3 posts? Yes "big boy" I did just create my alter ego profile as a joke. I only use this to respond to dumb threads like this.  (sorry I dont have a whopping 112 posts like you! ROFLMAO at you) My original profile as over 1000 posts, and you have communicated with me on it! lol now figure out whom I am!

P.S. Give Louis Griffin a try instead of watching pro football games to study the men and see who is/isn't shaving!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from touchdownpats. Show touchdownpats's posts

Hey everybody, look at the Quagster. He's posting online, and so "dreamy" too.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from whodeawhodat. Show whodeawhodat's posts

yup, you are getting trolled for asking about football players shaving their bodies...you also got rolfcoptered by some toon from family guy...I am going to throw out a guess and say that you are asking because you are looking for some supplemental income for your family.  I can see the first line of your resume to BB asking to shave his players down: past experience includes shaving myself from head to toe for years as an amateur bodybuilder, lmao.