Todd Haley

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

Todd Haley

I wonder how long Pioli puts up with this nimrod? Crying cause Balty ran up the score.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2011/08/20/todd-haley-upset-with-john-harbaugh/

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

Re: Todd Haley

The guy strikes me as slightly crazy, every time I see him on tv he just looks like he's one second away from losing it. I wonder what happened between him and Wies last year? You got to think the room wasn't big enough for their egos and that they must of got into some legendary arguments in front of the team.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoNotSleepOnThePats. Show DoNotSleepOnThePats's posts

I can't stand Todd Haley for a lot of reasons but this is the 2nd time he's complained about someone scoring a lot of points against his team.  And this was the preseason!  If I'm not mistaken, he's a disciple of Bill Parcells and Parcells would not be complaining about the other team scoring a lot of points on his team.  Instead he'd be yelling at his defense for not stopping them.  I remember back in 2007 when people accused the Patriots of running up the score.  I remember arguing with many internet trolls back then and their biggest defense for it was "How would you feel if someone did that to the Patriots" and my response was and still is to this day "I would be mad that the Pats defense couldn't stop the offense from scoring points".  These are pros and in the pros, THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS RUNNING UP THE SCORE.  Todd Haley can do what Ron Burgundy suggested to the city of San Diego and go **** himself!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-Doc-Redemption. Show Red-Doc-Redemption's posts

It looked to me like Harbaugh was working on his goal line packages. ITS THE PRESEASON....

I remember back in 2007 when we KILLED the 'skins 52-7...

BB kept Brady on the field for an 88-yard drive six minutes into the fourth quarter despite already leading 38-0. On that 14-play drive, the Patriots went for a fourth-and-1 at the Redskins' 7 and ordered a 35-yard bomb to Randy Moss...

Then BB went for a fourth-and-2 at the Redskins' 37 on the next possession while leading 45-0. Backup QB Matt Cassel hit Jabar Gaffney with a 21-yard pass. Two plays later, Cassel scrambled for a 15-yard touchdown run to open up a 52-0 lead...

To which BB reponded..."What do you want us to do, kick a field goal?" aghhh the good ole days!

After this game i thought Gibbs was gonna blow a freaking gasket in the press conf......Nope! "No, I have no problem with anything that they did," Gibbs said. "Nothing, no problems from me."

I kept think during this game Gibbs must have done something to set BB off during their NFC EAST G-Men 'Skins game bc this was ridic!!!

But hey, props to Gibbs, class act!

TODD HALEY IS A FRIGGING PUNK! SUCK IT UP & GROW A SET.....

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from SilverSun. Show SilverSun's posts

This guy is a real bozo.  He failed to put together an NFL game plan for the Chiefs in the playoffs last year and coached them out of the playoffs IMO.  He should be fired and will be this year if Chiefs do not make playoffs in weak division.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

In Response to Re: Todd Haley:
    [QUOTE]It looked to me like Harbaugh was working on his goal line packages. ITS THE PRESEASON.... I remember back in 2007 when we KILLED the 'skins 52-7... BB kept Brady on the field for an 88-yard drive six minutes into the fourth quarter despite already leading 38-0. On that 14-play drive, the Patriots went for a fourth-and-1 at the Redskins' 7 and ordered a 35-yard bomb to Randy Moss ... Then BB went for a fourth-and-2 at the Redskins' 37 on the next possession while leading 45-0. Backup QB Matt Cassel hit Jabar Gaffney with a 21-yard pass. Two plays later, Cassel scrambled for a 15-yard touchdown run to open up a 52-0 lead... To which BB reponded..."What do you want us to do, kick a field goal?" aghhh the good ole days! After this game i thought Gibbs was gonna blow a freaking gasket in the press conf......Nope! "No, I have no problem with anything that they did," Gibbs said. "Nothing, no problems from me." I kept think during this game Gibbs must have done something to set BB off during their NFC EAST G-Men 'Skins game bc this was ridic!!! But hey, props to Gibbs, class act! TODD HALEY IS A FRIGGING PUNK! SUCK IT UP & GROW A SET.....
    Posted by Red-Doc-Redemption[/QUOTE]

I remember that against Gibbs, if I recall there was something written about bad blood between the two of them from back in the Giants vs. Skins days.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoNotSleepOnThePats. Show DoNotSleepOnThePats's posts

Joe Gibbs didn't like Bill Parcells at all during the Redskins-Giants days.  I'm not sure about his thoughts on Belichick.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from whitbomb. Show whitbomb's posts

Not a good coach at all, with the Chiefs tough schedule coming up this year expect K.C. to take a step back this year.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from timesedge. Show timesedge's posts

The rumor was that it had to do with Gibbs mentioning something about Spygate.