TOGAH ALERT!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bubthegrub2. Show bubthegrub2's posts

TOGAH ALERT!!!

With the approach of a new NFL season, the inevitable has happened here on our message board. Much like cockroaches do when the lights are turned out, the trolls are once again crawling out of the woodwork! We've already seen "Leon" show his ugly mug. Now with the Michael Vick topic we are seeing more of these mental midgets spewing BS on our forum. I'm not sure if it is the work of one sicko, or if they are all related due to inbreeding. But here are a couple names to watch out for:

ebw343 and ebw-343
    12isGOD
    m1020usLeon

I'm sure more will be soon to follow!

While these individuals are a nuisance, we must remember one thing. The reason they are here is because they hate the Patriots, and the main cause of that is jealousy. Evidently their team of choice cannot aspire to the heights that our team has, and they are bitter as well as deranged! I doubt there are many trolls on any Lions message board! Of course, there probably aren't many fans, either!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

Re: TOGAH ALERT!!!

Now this is so much more fun than debating politics, religion, Palin, the big bang, and all those other topics.  The dead period is finally over!!!  

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harleyroadking111. Show Harleyroadking111's posts

Did you hear what Sarah Palin had to say about Vick? She didn't like his religious views or ideas on the big bang.....go figure?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

Yeah, this is much better.

Six of the first eight threads on the front page are all about the same thing.

I don't know how we got along without you guys all spring and half the summer.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

In Response to Re: TOGAH ALERT!!!:
    [QUOTE]I don't know how we got along without you guys all spring and half the summer.
    Posted by prairiemike[/QUOTE]

I jumped in the latter part of the summer, but as for how did you all get along... Unless I can't read, I'd say most of you/us did not get along.  So let me rephrase my statement.  For CarawayDJ, I am glad we can talk football now, and not politics and such.  I agree with you on all of the Vick threads though.  You would expect to see this much Vick discussion on some other team's forum; like some team with a sucky offense and no QB.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BTownExpress. Show BTownExpress's posts

Perhaps, togah is law ? 

Both get banned regularly; both are not local fans; both create several monikers to make the appearance of an actual conversions to draw others into the mix...the list goes on.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from bubthegrub2. Show bubthegrub2's posts

I jumped in the latter part of the summer, but as for how did you all get along... Unless I can't read, I'd say most of you/us did not get along.  So let me rephrase my statement.  For CarawayDJ, I am glad we can talk football now, and not politics and such.

It's a little better during the season. But still, even though we are all (or most of us anyway) Patriots fans, there are still many disagreements on subjects related to the team! But that's one of the things I like about this place, we can share ideas and opinions which may differ. But in the end we're all united by our support of our team. And even though I may point out these trolls, it can be quite entertaining to spar back and forth with them at times.

Perhaps, togah is law ? 
    Both get banned regularly; both are not local fans; both create several monikers to make the appearance of an actual conversions to draw others into the mix...the list goes on.

Did you mean togah is leon? That was my speculation. Togah has not been here under that name for a couple years at least. Supposedly he was a Colts fan, but that may have been a ruse, as the Colts were our cheif rivals back then. I know not if it is one single idiot, but surely (no, I'm not calling you Shirley!) all of these screen names do not belong each to their own individual. 12isGOD is using the same "tone" (and same bad grammar and spelling) as a troll calling himself BradyMVP2008 last season. Leon also used many variations of Hess, and one of Togah's old tricks was to "copy" regulars' screen names by adding a period or an extra number or something (i.e. m1020usLeon). I hope the team can keep the jealousy and hatred alive and well in these mentally (and socially) challenged idiots again this season!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from unclealfie. Show unclealfie's posts

[QUOTE]I jumped in the latter part of the summer, but as for how did you all get along... Unless I can't read, I'd say most of you/us did not get along.  So let me rephrase my statement.  For CarawayDJ, I am glad we can talk football now, and not politics and such. It's a little better during the season. But still, even though we are all (or most of us anyway) Patriots fans, there are still many disagreements on subjects related to the team! But that's one of the things I like about this place, we can share ideas and opinions which may differ. But in the end we're all united by our support of our team. And even though I may point out these trolls, it can be quite entertaining to spar back and forth with them at times. Perhaps, togah is law ?  Both get banned regularly; both are not local fans; both create several monikers to make the appearance of an actual conversions to draw others into the mix...the list goes on. Did you mean togah is leon ? That was my speculation. Togah has not been here under that name for a couple years at least. Supposedly he was a Colts fan, but that may have been a ruse, as the Colts were our cheif rivals back then. I know not if it is one single idiot, but surely (no, I'm not calling you Shirley!) all of these screen names do not belong each to their own individual. 12isGOD is using the same "tone" (and same bad grammar and spelling) as a troll calling himself BradyMVP2008 last season. Leon also used many variations of Hess , and one of Togah's old tricks was to "copy" regulars' screen names by adding a period or an extra number or something (i.e. m1020usLeon ). I hope the team can keep the jealousy and hatred alive and well in these mentally (and socially) challenged idiots again this season!
    Posted by bubthegrub2[/QUOTE]

Jeez, Bub, are you a detective in real life? You've definately got the lowdown on troll nation!

They are annoying and I always wonder what motivates them to come onto our site and get dumped on by one and all. That's pretty much the clinical definition of a masochist; someone who craves attention so much that he'll take being dumped on (either figuratively or literally) as attention.

But, at the same time, they can be amusing in their ignorance and bitterness and, if they get too annoying, there's always the "block user" button.

So bring it on leon or togah or whatever names you sorry, twisted little terd blossoms are going by this year!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

A forum where everybody agreed would be no fun at all.

Leon is the quintessentioal deuschenozzle, but he's our quintessential deuschenozzle.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2009. Show Evil2009's posts

In Response to TOGAH ALERT!!!:
    [QUOTE]With the approach of a new NFL season, the inevitable has happened here on our message board. Much like cockroaches do when the lights are turned out, the trolls are once again crawling out of the woodwork! We've already seen "Leon" show his ugly mug. Now with the Michael Vick topic we are seeing more of these mental midgets spewing BS on our forum. I'm not sure if it is the work of one sicko, or if they are all related due to inbreeding. But here are a couple names to watch out for: ebw343 and ebw-343 12isGOD m1020usLeon I'm sure more will be soon to follow! While these individuals are a nuisance, we must remember one thing. The reason they are here is because they hate the Patriots, and the main cause of that is jealousy . Evidently their team of choice cannot aspire to the heights that our team has, and they are bitter as well as deranged! I doubt there are many trolls on any Lions message board! Of course, there probably aren't many fans , either!!!
    Posted by bubthegrub2[/QUOTE]

He's all over the Sox board. Disappeared for most of the season but came back after his spankees went into 1st. Since the Ortiz thing he's hgad a half dozen new names posing as angry Sox fans

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2009. Show Evil2009's posts

[QUOTE]Perhaps, togah is law ?  Both get banned regularly; both are not local fans; both create several monikers to make the appearance of an actual conversions to draw others into the mix...the list goes on.
    Posted by BTownExpress[/QUOTE]

He is.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from bubthegrub2. Show bubthegrub2's posts

They are annoying and I always wonder what motivates them to come onto our site and get dumped on by one and all. That's pretty much the clinical definition of a masochist; someone who craves attention so much that he'll take being dumped on (either figuratively or literally) as attention.

The only thing I can think of is they are either so ugly, stupid, or lacking in social skills (and maybe all three) they are unable to have interpersonal relationships in the real world. That is why "troll" is such an apt term for these losers. You can just picture them, twisted, deformed little creatures, huddled over the computer screen in their mother's basement! And even she doesn't pay attenion to them, probably too busy going down on whatever truck driver she could get to throw her ten bucks! So even the negative attention they receive here is preferrable to none at all! Trolls like Leon are living proof of why we have laws which make it illegal for brothers and sisters to mate!

A forum where everybody agreed would be no fun at all.
    Leon is the quintessentioal deuschenozzle, but he's our quintessential deuschenozzle.

That is one of the things I like about this board, we can "argue" things back and forth, yet still be united by our love for our team. Leon and his kind are entertainment for our "sadistic" sides! Not to mention some of the ridiculous things they post are so out there that you cannot help laughing your a s s off! They are also good for a comparison to the idiots we encounter everyday at work (mostly management at my job), making them seem not as bad as they could be!

He's all over the Sox board. Disappeared for most of the season but came back after his spankees went into 1st.

This is the only message board I go to, but I've heard numerous posters say old Leon frequents the Sox, Bruins, and Celtics boards. Possibly he was in Boston once and got his face slapped by every female he tried to speak to! More likely that he is simply jealous of all the championships Boston teams have enjoyed while his NY teams seem to be in a major slump in that department.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsRfineIn09. Show PatsRfineIn09's posts

Is this finally the year the Colts become hasbeens? (YES!)

Togah won't be spewing his garbage when his team goes 8-8 LOL

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from bubthegrub2. Show bubthegrub2's posts

[QUOTE]Is this finally the year the Colts become hasbeens? (YES!) Togah won't be spewing his garbage when his team goes 8-8 LOL
    Posted by PatsRfineIn09[/QUOTE]

I don't know about that. He may become a Steelers or Jests fan. Or he may simply use a bunch of excuses such as injuries, coaching changes, whatever. Colts fans have been experts on excuses with all their past playoff chokes!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriots. Show themightypatriots's posts

Last year this errupted into a big issue and some regulars got pi$$ed at me, so I'll try to say this just once and hold my peace the rest of the season, but ...

CAN WE PLEASE

JUST IGNORE

THE TROLLS

THIS SEASON???

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from bubthegrub2. Show bubthegrub2's posts

[QUOTE]Last year this errupted into a big issue and some regulars got pi$$ed at me, so I'll try to say this just once and hold my peace the rest of the season, but ... CAN WE PLEASE   JUST IGNORE THE TROLLS   THIS SEASON???
    Posted by themightypatriots[/QUOTE]

That is a decent theory, but it still won't work. These idiots are tenacious. If you ignore one incarnation of them, they simply change screen names and come back with something even more ridiculous. You know from personal experience how hard it is to get a consesus here about anything. It would be impossible to get every single Patriots fan to ignore the Inbred Nation! Even on some of their own threads where nobody responds, they simply come back and respond to themselves under a different name! Plus there are some here who enjoy baiting and sparring with these mental midgets. Kind of like the sadistic sense of humor which makes kids pick on the retarded kids on the school bus. I like to do it myself occasionally. The only way to avoid trolls altogether is to unplug your computer from the internet. Of course, we now have the ignore function, so you do not have to have their drivel displayed on your screen. I've used that before. But then you will have to read all the responses to the posts which are blocked out. I've found myself getting curious as to what kind of nonsense they posted to elicit such responses, and thus have removed the ignore tag. The way I look at is is that trolls are part of the "message board experience". Much like a-holes at your place of employment (or cockroaches), they can never be completely eliminated! Just another ugly fact of life which we are forced to deal with. In any case, we need to look at it as a form of respect. If these fools did not hate and fear our team, and be jealous of their success, they would not bother to come here! I strongly doubt there are many trolls on any Lions message boards. Of course, there probably aren't many fans there, either!

Sections
Shortcuts