Told you guys to take Ole Miss this week, now for the second prediction!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from MatildaWanna. Show MatildaWanna's posts

Told you guys to take Ole Miss this week, now for the second prediction!

Dont know if anyone actually listended and played Ole Miss this week, I hope someone did. Now for the second prediction. Unfortunately the Pats will lose today, I dont want to see that but they are going to sorry boys.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

Re: Told you guys to take Ole Miss this week, now for the second prediction!

PLEASE BAN THIS TROLL

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

Holy cow Nostradamus.  It's a 50/50 shot to pick the winner of football game so don't get hurt patting yourself on the back.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Can somebody predict when s/he will be gone?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from threejak. Show threejak's posts

It never ends......Like an old 78 with a bad scratch...

And here I thought Sundays were supposed to be  a day of rest and reprieve from such foolishness...

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from GadisRKO. Show GadisRKO's posts

Its time for Football, talk is cheap. only 2 hours and 15 minutes until kick off, it can't get here soon enough.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from MatildaWanna. Show MatildaWanna's posts

In Response to Re: Told you guys to take Ole Miss this week, now for the second prediction!:
    [QUOTE]PLEASE BAN THIS TROLL
    Posted by kansaspatriot[/QUOTE]awww poor baby lmao. Not your fault yoru a slug

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from MatildaWanna. Show MatildaWanna's posts

In Response to Re: Told you guys to take Ole Miss this week, now for the second prediction!:
    [QUOTE]Can somebody predict when s/he will be gone?
    Posted by Rocky[/QUOTE]
    Never Rocky, Im here for you

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from MatildaWanna. Show MatildaWanna's posts

[QUOTE]It never ends......Like an old 78 with a bad scratch... And here I thought Sundays were supposed to be  a day of rest and reprieve from such foolishness...
    Posted by threejak[/QUOTE]

You mean from facts? Who is actually the fool here< im going to say you the ones that didnt listen ha!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from MatildaWanna. Show MatildaWanna's posts

[QUOTE]Its time for Football, talk is cheap. only 2 hours and 15 minutes until kick off, it can't get here soon enough.
    Posted by GadisRKO[/QUOTE]

Of course it was cheap, I didnt charge any of yo ufor the information