TOLD YOU I'D SHOW UP

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

Re: TOLD YOU I'D SHOW UP

Who gives a f?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from gr82bme. Show gr82bme's posts

In Response to TOLD YOU I'D SHOW UP:
    As I have said, I show up whenever, win or lose. Today the G-Men were flat from the first drive, when Seattle went no-huddle and marched right down the field. Giants were sloppy, unfocused (twice on first and goal false start penalties) and looked like they were surprised they were in a game all day. Only good thing is they can bounce back vs Bills and Fins and be 5-2 going into bye week. That and the fact that no one else in NFC East is going anywhere yet, especially the Eagles. That said, no excuse for this loss, none. And it probably will come back to haunt them down the line. Very disappointing day in Jints Land. Hope you guys cream the Jets (the only 2 wks a year I am a Patsies fan) b/c I cant stand them. Lay 50 on them, which will make me feel a little better.
    Posted by JintsFan

Got the score wrong Skippy.  Should be Eli - 1, Tom - 3, but Jints fans aren't known for their mathematical skills.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

poor eli, threw a pick six to lose the game

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from gr82bme. Show gr82bme's posts

In Response to Re: TOLD YOU I'D SHOW UP:
    poor eli, threw a pick six to lose the game
    Posted by kansaspatriot

Yeah, but hey, Eli's won a SB.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

How about commiserating with fellow Giants fans...  you make a wrong turn?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188. Show Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188's posts

In Response to TOLD YOU I'D SHOW UP:
    As I have said, I show up whenever, win or lose. Today the G-Men were flat from the first drive, when Seattle went no-huddle and marched right down the field. Giants were sloppy, unfocused (twice on first and goal false start penalties) and looked like they were surprised they were in a game all day. Only good thing is they can bounce back vs Bills and Fins and be 5-2 going into bye week. That and the fact that no one else in NFC East is going anywhere yet, especially the Eagles. That said, no excuse for this loss, none. And it probably will come back to haunt them down the line. Very disappointing day in Jints Land. Hope you guys cream the Jets (the only 2 wks a year I am a Patsies fan) b/c I cant stand them. Lay 50 on them, which will make me feel a little better.
    Posted by JintsFan

i respect this. i didn't figure to show up after losses

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from hambonawilliams. Show hambonawilliams's posts

Hey...the Giants svck...LMAO...nice choke NY!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

In Response to Re: TOLD YOU I'D SHOW UP : Yeah, but hey, Eli's won a SB.
    Posted by gr82bme

LOL. are you sticking for jints now? I know sarcasm, right.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsdateam. Show Patsdateam's posts

Hi.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from WCPatsFan. Show WCPatsFan's posts

New York fans are like parasites.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from will71. Show will71's posts

the post warrents about the same attention as that bfi garbage truck that just passed my house, really giants? are we really gonna compare teams eli??? really ure not serious? the only way were talking about the g men in dec is because tony ooooo no threw another pick

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from startrightnow. Show startrightnow's posts

Your trophy is getting as dusty as our last one......Your posts are tired!!!
    Posted by leatherhelmet

tired ... old and weak. LOL Stop acting like your taking it on the chin. Your fukin team absolutely choked against the fukin Seahawks. You should be ashamed of your team.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from xxxcrwn. Show xxxcrwn's posts

New York fans are like parasites.
    Posted by WCPatsFan

More like maggots crawling around in sh*t.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

What up JintsFan. The Gi aint's lose and E-Lie tossed a pick six!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2012. Show Evil2012's posts

You know things are bad in NYC when they start claiming they're Bills fans.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

How about commiserating with fellow Giants fans...  you make a wrong turn?
    Posted by agcsbill

LOL

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

You know things are bad in NYC when they start claiming they're Bills fans.
    Posted by Evil2012

The post of the day!  LOL

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

"Hope you guys cream the Jets (the only 2 wks a year I am a Patsies fan) b/c I cant stand them. Lay 50 on them, which will make me feel a little better."

ELI 1  TOM 0

Guys go easy on JintsFan here.  And I'm serious...  The Giants and those that encapsulate the stereotypical type of fans FOR this Giants Team, are still a WORLD of difference from the general barely 2nd grade literate loudmouth weasels, whom root for The Jets...  Just sayin'...I mean, Even Jintsfan HIMSELF, recognizes that it's in his best interests within even the most liberal courts of acceptable social behavior within ANY "culture" (wrong term there...)- TO go to the needed spoken lengths, In order to distance himself from these mutants (recognizing what you do NOT want to be viewed, portrayed. or thought of, is definately Civilization Step A#1).

Now...As far as the Eli 1, and Tom 0- tagline, which JintsFan uses...  Look, The Giants DID beat us!!!  They stepped up to the challenge on the biggest stage, and on the biggest day, against THE biggest Favorite to win it all...and they WON.  And The Jets?  So again, WhoTH cares IF this 1 moment of triumph happened happened half a decade ago, And Who cares IF the near id!otic lack of basic addition skills, is prevelant throughout ALL of New York AND New Jersey...?  The fact is, this DID happen...yes, some- time back when. 

Example:  You're at your local water-hole, and ya love it....Except 2 guys=2 GUYS, that'cha downright, can't stand when they get drunk:
    #1 Guy:  And so, BUT...Look, Are you gonna spend your time berating and belittling that old washed up drunk guy, who just talks your ear off, about how he was THE coolest and toughest kid from the 1963 Hoboken Senior HS Class (his tales drowing on endlessly, reaching levels of sheer pathos you never knew even existed, each time he opens up his mouth). 
    Or...
    #2 Guy:  Are you IN-stead gonna smash that lil' loud-mouth egotistical turd, who says he went to Yale (did he?), Makes 400k a year (does he?), Tells everyone that he usually drives a porsche...but when he goes out after work, he just takes the 86 Plymouth out...The guy that slimes up to ya 1 second so you're feelin' for him...and then when ya hit the head, He subtley hits on your girl (only to repeat this process in differed various & numerous ways)?         

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.

24. This post has been removed.

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts